Page 896 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 396796846886892893894895896897898899900906946996 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I doubt anything will happen to her. It's no secret that she's dating Cole. I don't see AEW being as petty as WWE management.
    considering they play up the fact that the bucks "killed" cole, i think she's gonna be fine.

Extraordinary Member

So from the sounds of it, Shawn Michaels will announce the Men's team on the Kick off show later one.

Also, the women's triple threat match is gonna be the first match.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Eh I gotta watch it again but it seemed like there were times she was getting dbl teamed and still doing superhuman stuff. Shayna got her in the clutch twice and she was powering out even after fighting all that time against uneven numbers. It's a hard sell imo
    Oh I hear you. If the heels had acted at all logically , BelAir,KLR, and Io would have held down Rhea while Bazler tapped out Candy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Oh I hear you. If the heels had acted at all logically , BelAir,KLR, and Io would have held down Rhea while Bazler tapped out Candy.
    Yeah they were doing some "mook courtesy" stuff in there. lol

Extraordinary Member

Apparently there will be Cruiser weight triple threat. Lio vs. Akira tozawa vs a Luchadore whose name I did not catch.

EDIT:
    It was Kalisto
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 11-24-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Extraordinary Member

The NXT Men's team is: Damien Priest, Matt riddle, Keith Lee, Tommaso Ciampa, ad WALTER

team NXT is preist, riddle, keith lee, ciampa, and WALTER!

raw and sd are gonna die.

Extraordinary Member

First match on the Kick Off is a Tag Team Battle Royale

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Eh I gotta watch it again but it seemed like there were times she was getting dbl teamed and still doing superhuman stuff. Shayna got her in the clutch twice and she was powering out even after fighting all that time against uneven numbers. It's a hard sell imo
    They did as good a job as humanly possible justifying an 2 on 4 victory... good to the point where I'm willing to mostly let it slide. But it was still a 2 on 4 victory, and there's no way the heels don't come off looking fairly ineffective in that sort of situation. Bazler can take the loss because he's booked so strong... but the rest of the heels just looked like clowns.

On the plus side, Candace needed a good showing and got it.

Extraordinary Member

Roode and Ziggler win the Battle Royale

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    raw and sd are gonna die.
    That's actually the one match I think NXT has no chance of winning.

Though WWE is booking NXT very well, there's no way I see either Roman (or Becky) being beaten by anyone on NXT. Becky might lose her match via Bazler beating Bayley, but I think they'll protect Becky and Roman.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's actually the one match I think NXT has no chance of winning.

Though WWE is booking NXT very well, there's no way I see either Roman (or Becky) being beaten by anyone on NXT. Becky might lose her match via Bazler beating Bayley, but I think they'll protect Becky and Roman.
    WWE Booked Roman to lose to Shane. Having him give the rub to NXT wouldn't be out of the question, especially since WALTER still has his streak going IIRC.

Also, Crusierweight Triple Threat is starting now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    WWE Booked Roman to lose to Shane. Having him give the rub to NXT wouldn't be out of the question, especially since WALTER still has his streak going IIRC.

Also, Crusierweight Triple Threat is starting now.
    I'm pretty sure Walter lost twice on the WWE main roster. If I'm remembering correctly (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) I believe Walter lost to Seth by DQ when Imperioum interfered. The match became an 8 man tag, which Imperium again lost.

Though I DO believe WWE wants to give NXT the rub (and have done so for the majority of the built up leading into Survivor Series) I think Smackdown will take the night. THe fact that NXT has been largely dominating the main roster almost gurantees that they don't win by conventional booking logic. They sweeped Smackdown on their own show last Friday.

i just realized something.

in order for raw or SD to win the men's SS match............WALTER will have to eat a pin.