Page 900 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4008008508908968978988999009019029039049109501000 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Man I enjoyed the fuk out of survivor series
    suck it naysayers
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    They screwed over Bayley and Sasha tonight, wow they suck at building more than one or two people at a time.
    NXT women deserve it more. They have been killing it for months. I don't want their momentum derailed.

I wished Keith Lee won. I wanted to bask in his glory

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    They could have had Becky eat the pin. It wouldn't have hurt her
    I think a clean loss actually hurts Becky more than it hurts Bayley to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    NXT women deserve it more. They have been killing it for months. I don't want their momentum derailed.

I think one of the main reason they didn't want NXT to sweep this year is they just has a clean sweep at last years Survivor Series. But clearly the intent was to put over NXt and they did just that.

Keith being the last guy standing against Seth and Roman, at one point even dominating both members of the SHIELD, was still somewhat of a stand out performance despite his loss.

Ultimate Member

After tonight, if WWE fans STILL want to try and defend Sasha and Bayley booking, then no. Tonight was everything wrong with how they're booked and it did nothing for either of them

After tonight, if WWE fans STILL want to try and defend Sasha and Bayley booking, then no. Tonight was everything wrong with how they're booked and it did nothing for either of them
    The point wasn't really to do anything for Sasha and Bayley... it wasn't about them. Again, this was NXT's night. The main roster was basically used to try and give NXT the rub.

Ultimate Member

I've been a big Keith Lee fan from PWG days. His matches with Lio Rush and Walter back in the day were excellent.

That being said, seeing Lee smash Rollins was fantastic. I wish he would have won but he looked brilliant even in losing.
    Last edited by Username taken; 11-25-2019 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I've been a big Keith Lee fan from PWG days. His matches with Lio Rush and Walter back in the day were excellent.

That being said, seeing Lee smash Rollins was fantastic. I wish he would have won but he looked brilliant even in losing.
    It's sort of interesting that Keith shined a lot more during the Invasion of the main roster than he typically does in NXT. Not that he's used badly in NXT... but if you don't watch NXT and only see him when he invades the main roster, he's arguably the male NXT superstar that really stands out. I wonder if that's an indicator that Vince really likes him. Probably wishful thinking... but it's not everyday a guy can fend off both Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns at once.

Extraordinary Member

I do agree with this. Bayley tapping out was a bit too much and Sasha always seems to take the L after giving everybody their best matches. I mean Alexa Bliss has had longer title runs than her ppl need to really think about that.

Extraordinary Member

I'm not getting the hate for Ranallo he's pretty damn good imo. Atleast as good as Cole and better than these announcers who mix up wrestlers like wtf.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's sort of interesting that Keith shined a lot more during the Invasion of the main roster than he typically does in NXT. Not that he's used badly in NXT... but if you don't watch NXT and only see him when he invades the main roster, he's arguably the male NXT superstar that really stands out. I wonder if that's an indicator that Vince really likes him. Probably wishful thinking... but it's not everyday a guy can fend off both Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns at once.
    Bingo. This has Vince written all over it. I expect to see Keith Lee on SD or Raw by Rumble.Maybe he can be the guy to beat Brock.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I do agree with this. Bayley tapping out was a bit too much and Sasha always seems to take the L after giving everybody their best matches. I mean Alexa Bliss has had longer title runs than her ppl need to really think about that.
    In the least I DO think they booked Sasha fairly strong in a loss. I think you can credibly argue she had Rhea beat until the other NXT women made the save. Sasha basically lost a 3 on 1 situation. It's still a loss... but I think it was somewhat of a protected loss.

I think all the top main roster women (Charlotte, Asuka, Sasha) were to a degree protected in the match. Asuka just walked out, Charlotte lost after being sprayed by green mist, and Sasha had Rhea pinned until Io and Candace made the save.

But Bayley was straight up beat. They didn't in any way try and water down Bayzlers victory... she was dominant. I think they're trying to build Shayna as a monster heel and a creble threat to Becky down the line. Possibly Wrestlemania. I can totally see Shayna winning the womans rumble and challenging Becky for the RAW belt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In the least I DO think they booked Sasha fairly strong in a loss. I think you can credibly argue she had Rhea beat until the other NXT women made the save. Sasha basically lost a 3 on 1 situation. It's still a loss... but I think it was somewhat of a protected loss.

I think all the top main roster women (Charlotte, Asuka, Sasha) were to a degree protected in the match. Asuka just walked out, Charlotte lost after being sprayed by green mist, and Sasha had Rhea pinned until Io and Candace made the save.

But Bayley was straight up beat. They didn't in any way try and water down Bayzlers victory... she was dominant. I think they're trying to build Shayna as a monster heel and a creble threat to Becky down the line. Possibly Wrestlemania. I can totally see Shayna winning the womans rumble and challenging Becky for the RAW belt.
    Yeah Sasha still ended up looking great but still she does deserve more. And Bayley....I mean I think it would have even been better for her to have passed out instead of tapping. I understand they have to build new stars but it was a bit much imo. I'm happy for the nxt guys at the end tho.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I'm not getting the hate for Ranallo he's pretty damn good imo. Atleast as good as Cole and better than these announcers who mix up wrestlers like wtf.
    I think Ranallo leans too much on the pop culture referencing. It get can cringy at times. Otherwise he's the best guy WWE got.

Extraordinary Member

I think Ranallo leans too much on the pop culture referencing. It get can cringy at times. Otherwise he's the best guy WWE got.
    I thought it was mad funny when he called Lars Sullivan "A Jack Kirby Illustration!!!" lol.