Page 928 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4288288789189249259269279289299309319329389781028 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 19298

Maybe Baszler is headed to Raw or SmackDown.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Jericho too. He said AEW isn't looking to hire anyone else right now.

Which doesn't of course mean they will NEVER high any other talent ever again... but if there's any truth to what he said, in the least it doesn't sound like they would be all that interesting in aquiring ROH.

But it's not like it's Jericho's call, so maybe he's just speaking for himself.
    Didn’t Jericho just get his 50yr old buddy signed to be part of Brandi’s **** show??

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Well, I don't want to see the Lucha Bros as a tag yeam. Complete waste of two great singles wrestlers. I could watch Fenix do hour long matches every week.

Honestly, with 10 tag teams , you really should not see repetitive matches.Especally with makeshift teams and local job squad talent.
    Being a team is what both guys want to do. I would love for Pentagon to go solo and be like how he was in lucha underground. I would like to see them compete in solo matches more often at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    One of the criticism leveled at AEW is it's thin roster. We been seeing a lot of the same guys every week and they are burning through match ups fast. Dunno about you but I don't want to see the Young Bucks wrestle the Lucha Bros again for a long while.
    If you have weekly programming, you're pretty much going to burn through match ups fast unless you know how to prolong a program while keeping it interesting. Even with a tag roster as big as theirs. I think the issue is less that the roster is thin and more that they are just booking matches rather than booking long term storylines people are emotionally invested in outside of the main event guys like Cody and Jericho.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Didn’t Jericho just get his 50yr old buddy signed to be part of Brandi’s **** show??
    HahhHahhaha. 100 percent truth. When I first saw the bald head , I was hoping for Dustin. Codys whole family going evil would have been an interesting storyline. Ralphus 2.0 is not.

If you just use the Dark Order as a faction that beatdown random people, that would work. No championships or anything, just this ever ominous cloud of evil. There needs to be people on your roster, who don't care no silly points. They just want to hurt people.

Jungle Jack was treated seriously. Good.

JR is doing his best Joe Biden impersonation.

Decent match with the Bucks and SCU. Kaz has such a punchable face that I just to see him heel.

I loved how the Gargano return was revealed. The camera just stays on Balor and Cole just long enough for your mind to wonder who this mystery man is.

Everything this match and Ripley push is how you make a star.

Something completely different. This video covers professional wrestling in the Congo

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    Maybe Baszler is headed to Raw or SmackDown.
    New Royal Rumble favorite.

Ultimate Member

Hopefully not, the last thing that is needed is Shayna immediately put into another title program. Also Sasha should win the RR, I'm convinced of that.

Astonishing Member

If it Shayna vs Rhonda as the last two in RR, then the roof is going to blow off.
    But if it's Shayna, Sasha, and Rhonda as the last three, then it will be a riot if Sasha is eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Hopefully not, the last thing that is needed is Shayna immediately put into another title program. Also Sasha should win the RR, I'm convinced of that.
    If Shanya is in the rumble she's winning it. There isn't any woman on Raw and Smackdown with any momentum that can convincingly win the rumble. Shayna is someone who been kept strong her entire reign as NXT women's champion and she exhausted her options on NXT. Plus, Shayna being in a program with Becky will write itself given her friendship with Ronda Rousey.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    This should be Shayna year. She has momentum coming off beating Becky and Bayley at Survivor Series. Plus Rondas loss last year to Becky is still relatively fresh in everyone's mind, so the booking writers itself. Shayna won't get any hotter or more credible going into a main roster title feud than she is right now.

They have plenty of talented teams. I say about 7 of them. They are not the WWE. They don't have a feeder system.They don't have a network. They don't have 10+ hours of weekly tv to fill.
    teams will split up and take time off, it's good to have teams to cycle in when other cycle out.

I keep hearing the same excuse about how little time they have for character development when it comes to the women.
    if time is needed for ANYTHING brandi's shitty segments are the 1st thing that should get cut

I don't care about homegrown talent. You hire the best people available to put on the best show possible.
    so who's available that they aren't showing interest in?? also you might not care about homegrown talent doesn't mean it won't be an important thing moving forward.

I am not saying the Beaver Boys suck... They bite( dad joke).

If they signed with MLW, ROH, or TNA. I would be like LBo show me wonderful videos about how great these are.
    i'm here for you. seriously before writing them off as how somebody put it "junk comedy indy guys who otherwise wouldn't be able to find their way anywhere near national TV with a 100 foot pole"(they actually wrestled on smackdown at MSG a few months ago) give'em a look. they could've easily ended up in NXT instead of AEW.

Well, I don't want to see the Lucha Bros as a tag yeam. Complete waste of two great singles wrestlers. I could watch Fenix do hour long matches every week.

Honestly, with 10 tag teams , you really should not see repetitive matches.Especally with makeshift teams and local job squad talent.
    that's just a tad bit of an overstatement.

HahhHahhaha. 100 percent truth. When I first saw the bald head , I was hoping for Dustin. Codys whole family going evil would have been an interesting storyline. Ralphus 2.0 is not.
    i'd prefer ralphus 2.0 personally

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If Shanya is in the rumble she's winning it. There isn't any woman on Raw and Smackdown with any momentum that can convincingly win the rumble. Shayna is someone who been kept strong her entire reign as NXT women's champion and she exhausted her options on NXT. Plus, Shayna being in a program with Becky will write itself given her friendship with Ronda Rousey.
    i can't remember where but i swear i heard they're going to make becky vs aska a 3way with charlotte, please say it aint so?? the spin doctors are going to have their work cut out for them xplaining why that match needs charlotte

Astonishing Member

who????????????????????????
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    who????????????????????????
    Dr Luther..........

Astonishing Member

Dr Luther..........
    ....thank you
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player