Page 929 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4298298799199259269279289299309319329339399791029 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

After skipping WWE for a few years now, with occasionally watching a show here and there just to keep up, I tuned in to the Raw episode with the Gauntlet match....

WTF, what happened to the crowd, they didn't even fully wake up when Orton fought AJ...

AEW is kicking WWE´s ass right now...sad times

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    After skipping WWE for a few years now, with occasionally watching a show here and there just to keep up, I tuned in to the Raw episode with the Gauntlet match....

WTF, what happened to the crowd, they didn't even fully wake up when Orton fought AJ...

NXT is actually holding it's own quite well against AEW in direct head to head competition these days despite being WWE's developmental, so I don't think WWE feels too sad about AEW at the moment.

Ultimate Member

Eh NXT beat AEW easily this week imo. AEW was, meh, this week honestly.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

AEW hasn't had a good month. The show's have been lackluster. The dark order laid wasted to the elite this week to close the show and it got crickets from the crowd.

Astonishing Member

Ummm, AEW just got destroyed by WWE C show. They beat AEW last Wednesday by 100,000 viewers.

AEW does have great crowds though just like NXT. A lot of the Raw/Smackdown audience like to just sit on their hands. Probably because the show is just not special to them. I hate when I see a match like Black vs Murphy get a meh reaction from the crowd, where at any other promotion, you would get a standing ovation.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Eh NXT beat AEW easily this week imo. AEW was, meh, this week honestly.
    Yeah, the last couple AEW shows have been sort of uneven. Not BAD per say... but they didn't have the consistency that NXT does. The absolute BEST AEW stuff is often at least as good as the best NXT stuff (argaubly better if you factor in production value and star power). But the worst stuff NXT puts out is often a notch or two above the worst stuff AEW puts out.

Astonishing Member

Oh sorry, I was just talking about the crowd and the pops and cheers. AEW crowd is hotter than the WWE crowd, and that's half the fun. I hate it when I see good matches and a dead crowd.

Astonishing Member

Have we watched the same AEW show the past two weeks?

AEW is doing it's best to be WWE-lite.

Astonishing Member

Hopefully not, the last thing that is needed is Shayna immediately put into another title program. Also Sasha should win the RR, I'm convinced of that.
    Last two: Shayna and Sasha.

Sasha comes 2nd in big match again. (Which I think they are doing intentionally at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Last two: Shayna and Sasha.

Sasha comes 2nd in big match again. (Which I think they are doing intentionally at this point)
    Yeah, the final 4 will probably include Sasha, Charlotte, and Shayna if she's in it.

I'd say Asuka is the 4th but she might be wrestling Becky. Kairi is a good 4th too if she returns from injury.

Extraordinary Member

Rumor has it WWE is considering changing the Revival's Gimmick to be more comedic

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Rumor has it WWE is considering changing the Revival's Gimmick to be more comedic
    So they want to bury them on the way out. Sounds like them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    NXT is actually holding it's own quite well against AEW in direct head to head competition these days despite being WWE's developmental, so I don't think WWE feels too sad about AEW at the moment.
    I think it's time to put the idea that NXT is developmental to rest.

You don't put your developmental talent on TV.

I have to admit I have kinda of fallen off of wrestling. But I been occasionally keeping up with all the things going on WWE and AEW. I will probably get more hyped once WrestleMania season kicks off with Royal Rumble and such.

BANNED

Oh sorry, I was just talking about the crowd and the pops and cheers. AEW crowd is hotter than the WWE crowd, and that's half the fun. I hate it when I see good matches and a dead crowd.
    Matches are the least important thing in WWE.