Page 931 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4318318819219279289299309319329339349359419811031 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    In an interview with Tokyo Sports, Tanahashi said if he defeats Jericho at Wrestle Kingdom he wants to challenge for the AEW world title.
    That would sweet. Jericho does the honors for him at WK, and Tanahashi returns the favor at an AEW ppv( probably All In).

The Source is reporting that Edge signed a new contract. I hope he can still becauses I love the Rated R Superstar.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    That would sweet. Jericho does the honors for him at WK, and Tanahashi returns the favor at an AEW ppv( probably All In).

The Source is reporting that Edge signed a new contract. I hope he can still becauses I love the Rated R Superstar.
    Didn't it get reported Edge is coming back to wrestle and his neck is ok now ? I had remembered reading that he was gonna return soon.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Didn't it get reported Edge is coming back to wrestle and his neck is ok now ? I had remembered reading that he was gonna return soon.
    Rumors at this point. Because he speared Elias in his last appearance fans believe he's well enough to come back.

Extraordinary Member

So are they building a Mojo-KO feud?

Extraordinary Member

Santa is now 24/7 Champion

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The Young Bucks deleted their Twitter accounts. The common belief is they couldn't handle the negativity surrounding the dark order segment, particularly the one creeper who was completely missing his punches on Dustin in full view of the hard cam.
    Per their Instagram they left Twitter for personal reasons.

Given that they've been in the wrestling business for about fifteen years now I doubt it has anything to do social media screamers getting under their skin.

Extraordinary Member

Looks like Joe's getting involved in the Seth storyline

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Looks like Joe's getting involved in the Seth storyline
    I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand he's one of my fave wrestlers... but on the other hand, I'd really miss him on the RAW announce booth.

ah fuk, mr niebla died. RIP

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post

Given that they've been in the wrestling business for about fifteen years now I doubt it has anything to do social media screamers getting under their skin.
    Meh, they are just one of many people who leave social media when they dont like what is being said. They now own/run a company and it got a lot of criticisim and suddenly at the same time they delete their profiles for separate "personal reasons"? Sure.

Just like Ranallo and all the other people who leave twitter they will be back at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post

According to their dad, they left twitter to take a break from toxicity. They been in wrestling for 15 years but they only had to deal with shit involving their own careers. They are now the VPs of a major promotion and have far more responsibility. Any perceived failures of AEW will also fall on them. That's a lot to take in.

STARDOM announced they will have a match on Wrestle Kingdom
    https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/s...53909594345475

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand he's one of my fave wrestlers... but on the other hand, I'd really miss him on the RAW announce booth.
    Well, you had to know that Joe's time as an announcer was temporary, until he was healthy enough to get back in the ring.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Well, you had to know that Joe's time as an announcer was temporary, until he was healthy enough to get back in the ring.
    Yeah if you believed the rags, they loved the job he was doing but Vince felt he was too valuable as a talent to be doing announcing full time right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    There was a chance it was somewhat like the Tazz situation ... but yeah, as good an announcer as he was, hes too valuable a wrestler.

I do recall back in the day Randy Savage semi-retired to the announce booth, but wrestled from time to time. Maybe that's Joe a few years from now.