Page 935 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4358358859259319329339349359369379389399459851035 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 19298

From gryphs insider sources it sounds like Vince got played by Orton. Good for Randy I say. I'm a big fan but I don't believe he's be some huge difference maker in AEW or any other tv promotion. WWE has devalued him over the years so their fans aren't following him if he leaves. Daniel Brianson or Kevin Steen would be way more over with their fanbase.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    From gryphs insider sources it sounds like Vince got played by Orton. Good for Randy I say. I'm a big fan but I don't believe he's be some huge difference maker in AEW or any other tv promotion. WWE has devalued him over the years so their fans aren't following him if he leaves. Daniel Brianson or Kevin Steen would be way more over with their fanbase.
    Orton would bring fans with him for simply being a mainstream name in wrestling. I know I would be curious to see how Orton will do outside of WWE.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Orton would bring fans with him for simply being a mainstream name in wrestling. I know I would be curious to see how Orton will do outside of WWE.
    yeah but there is only so much buzz he could bring. like i mentioned before, randy is set in his ways and his style of wrestling wouldn't really mesh well with everyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yeah but there is only so much buzz he could bring. like i mentioned before, randy is set in his ways and his style of wrestling wouldn't really mesh well with everyone else's.
    Randy style is not a problem. Cody wrestles the same way and he's AEW biggest face.

Randy style is not a problem. Cody wrestles the same way and he's AEW biggest face.
    but his style has evolved from what it was when he was with the E. the tweeks are there.

i don't see randy making the same tweeks.

but his style has evolved from what it was when he was with the E. the tweeks are there.

How has Cody changed? He does a lot of same shit he use to do in WWE. Compared to everyone in AEW he's the most traditionally minded guy in the company in terms of his matches, presentation and promos. He's evolved but definitely not in the direction that gels with the rest of AEW.

Astonishing Member

Thank you. So does Le Champion. So does Mix. So three of their biggest names wrestle a WWE style.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    I think both of those names would be huge for AEW.

I don't think Vince got played . Randy told him what AEW, and Vince decided to sign one of his biggest stars. That's basic negotiation.

The death of ROH would help so many promotions like AEW,TNA, and NWA.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I think both of those names would be huge for AEW.

I don't think Vince got played . Randy told him what AEW, and Vince decided to sign one of his biggest stars. That's basic negotiation.

The death of ROH would help so many promotions like AEW,TNA, and NWA.
    I don't want RoH to die simply because I want guys to have places to work. I don't want it to end up like the UK scene where six of that regions promotions closed this year thanks to NXT UK cannibalizing it.

Astonishing Member

I don't want RoH to die simply because I want guys to have places to work. I don't want it to end up like the UK scene where six of that regions promotions closed this year thanks to NXT UK cannibalizing it.
    I want ROH to accept death because they are running on fumes and they been that way for awhile.

Go away and come back in a few years with a real plan to succeed in this crowded landscape.

In other news, Jericho responded to Tanahashi on Instagram. He accepted his request. Tana will challenge for the belt if he can beat Jericho at Wrestle Kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I want ROH to accept death because they are running on fumes and they been that way for awhile.

Go away and come back in a few years with a real plan to succeed in this crowded landscape.
    RoH needs to leverage their partnerships with other promotions to help out. I don't know what's their current relationship is with New Japan and CMLL is right now but they can definitely use their guys as a bandaid to their current star problem. The problems with the management likely won't change if the same goofs are in charge.

How has Cody changed? He does a lot of same shit he use to do in WWE. Compared to everyone in AEW he's the most traditionally minded guy in the company in terms of his matches, presentation and promos. He's evolved but definitely not in the direction that gels with the rest of AEW.
    a bit more aerial stuff thrown in. and some technical stuff as well. it's there if you look. or don't. i dont care.

Randy wouldn't need to make the same tweeks. Orton would arguably be as over as any guy in the company doing exactly what he's doing in the WWE.

Astonishing Member

Rumors going around that Taz will be the new authority figure on AEW. I would prefer Jim Ross for that role, but I hope the rumors are true.

Also I wouldn't mind having Vickie Guerrero manage Sammy G and some of the women.