Page 937 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4378378879279339349359369379389399409419479871037 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Isn't JBL already in the HOF?
    naw. ron simmons is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Reader
    Speaking of that who will be going into the hall of fame in the coming years.

Undertaker
    Christian
    Kane
    Big Show
    I can see ECW going in as a package deal
    William Regal
    Paige if she doesn't return
    If they don't come back to wrestling CM Punk and AJ Lee
    British Bulldogs
    JBL
    Jushin Thunder Liger I would hope but who knows

I hope they don't waste too many guys on that "Legacy" crap, some old timers like Big Daddy, Giant Baba, Tiger Mask, and Blue Demon deserve a real induction

I would think when we eventually get NXT Mexico and NXT Japan it would open the floodgates for the Mexican and Japanese stars but I would have thought the same thing for NXT UK and nothing yet, though it depends on which retired guys work with the company too.
    There's precedent w/ Tatsumi Fujinami. As for the Legacy Award, I think it's only for deceased individuals but I agree that there should be full inductions for the names you mentioned.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Reader View Post
    Speaking of that who will be going into the hall of fame in the coming years.

Undertaker
    Christian
    Kane
    Big Show
    I can see ECW going in as a package deal
    William Regal
    Paige if she doesn't return
    If they don't come back to wrestling CM Punk and AJ Lee
    British Bulldogs
    JBL
    Jushin Thunder Liger I would hope but who knows

I hope they don't waste too many guys on that "Legacy" crap, some old timers like Big Daddy, Giant Baba, Tiger Mask, and Blue Demon deserve a real induction

I would think when we eventually get NXT Mexico and NXT Japan it would open the floodgates for the Mexican and Japanese stars but I would have thought the same thing for NXT UK and nothing yet, though it depends on which retired guys work with the company too.
    I am definitely against the idea of putting ECW in. It comes off more insulting than anything.It wasn't a stable, it was a promotion.I wouldn't mind an ECW slot every so often. One year, Dreamer, them the next you get Raven, something like that.

Ultimate Member

The Lars Sullivan thing coming out (heh) now is just.....wow.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

To me I hope the WWE and Shane Douglas makes peace as well as Raven. The ECW Class should be a whole class on its own.

Shane Douglas
    Raven
    Tommy Dreamer
    Sandman
    Sabu
    RVD
    Joey Styles

This class should go in when Wrestlemania is in New York or Philadelphia.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    To me I hope the WWE and Shane Douglas makes peace as well as Raven. The ECW Class should be a whole class on its own.

Shane Douglas
    Raven
    Tommy Dreamer
    Sandman
    Sabu
    RVD
    Joey Styles

This class should go in when Wrestlemania is in New York or Philadelphia.
    I'm pretty sure Raven appeared in an episode of table for 3. They bridge must have been rebuilt.

Someone uploaded that Final Battle 2019 main event of Rush vs PCO.

Biggest takeaways...

- The Crowd is fucking dead. I mean literally its like they don't care the 2 men are engaging in some hardcore battle for the World title.

- The announcer screaming repeatedly over everything is pretty funny in such its so bad comically but funny..."OH MY GOOOD MOOONSAUUULLT..:"
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm pretty sure Raven appeared in an episode of table for 3. They bridge must have been rebuilt.
    Raven filed a lawsuit with others over the Independent contractors deal I believe after that appearance. He would discuss that had he filed the suit years earlier possibly he could have had a case then. Maybe they have repaired that with him.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Raven filed a lawsuit with others over the Independent contractors deal I believe after that appearance. He would discuss that had he filed the suit years earlier possibly he could have had a case then. Maybe they have repaired that with him.
    His appearance on the show was on 2016 and his suit was dismissed in 2010.

Astonishing Member

I feel the need to point out that it was dismissed largely due to Connecticut's absurd statue of limitations on such disputes.

It's really heartbreaking to see ROH hit rock bottom at this point

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I feel the need to point out that it was dismissed largely due to Connecticut's absurd statue of limitations on such disputes.
    Well its good to know Raven at least appeared there. Vince really should hire Levy as a road agent/producer role. The man is really smart and actually had that role creatively behind the scenes back in early 1990's. (Raven was producer on a few of the B shows and Vince wanted him to stay in that role , as he joked he likely would be where Kevin Dunn is at had he done this)

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    It's really heartbreaking to see ROH hit rock bottom at this point

I really have to wonder what the attendance and IPPV numbers are for this one.

Levy and Bagwell more recently filled a suit over Network Royalties. It was dismissed with prejudice at the end of 2017. WWE had a counterclaim against Levy which was dismissed without prejudice. So some repair work might still be needed there I suppose.

Astonishing Member

Default The Top Ten Things I want from WWE in 2020

1)Drew McIntyre wind the Royal Rumble

2) Focusing on the women's tag division by getting rid of the Smackdown title.

3)Brock to lose his world title and stay away from the title for awhile.

4)The Miz to stop using Daniel Bryan's moves. It was a great heel move but it's long past time to retire it.

5) Xavier Woods on the Raw Announce Team while he heals up.

6)Paul Heyman on the Raw Announce Team.

7) Shane McMahon as Brock's Advocate.

8)Let Mustafa Ali and Ricochet be the John Cena style faces that they were meant to be.

9)Samoa Joe wins MITB

10) Aleister Black vs Seth Rollins in a Iron Man match.
    Last edited by HUTHAIFA; 12-30-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    1)Drew McIntyre wind the Royal Rumble

2) Focusing on the women's tag division by getting of the Smackdown title.

3)Brock to lose his world title and stay away from the title for awhile.

4)The Miz to stop using Daniel Bryan's moves. It was a great heel move but it's long past to retire it.

5) Xavier Woods on the Raw Announce Team while he heals up.

6)Paul Heyman on the Raw Announce Team.

7) Shane McMahon as Brock's Advocate.

8)Let Mustafa Ali and Ricochet be the John Cena style faces that they were meant to be.

9)Samoa Joe wins MITB

10) Aleister Black vs Seth Rollins in a Iron Man match.
    I agree 100% on number 3. I agree on number 5, except that Xavier Woods would be better as an announcer on Smackdown as long as Kofi and Big E are the Smackdown tag-team champions.