Page 938 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4388388889289349359369379389399409419429489881038 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

2 bits of news.

randy's out. looks like he fucked up his leg at a house show. someone recorded the aftermath as refs were helping him back. he was in a light mood, joking around a bit with the ref and the fans but it looks bad.

and rumor has it that cody will announce AEW's on-screen authority figure: "the enforcer" arn anderson. if true, then it's a great pick. let's see how it plays out.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    2 bits of news.

randy's out. looks like he fucked up his leg at a house show. someone recorded the aftermath as refs were helping him back. he was in a light mood, joking around a bit with the ref and the fans but it looks bad.

and rumor has it that cody will announce AEW's on-screen authority figure: "the enforcer" arn anderson. if true, then it's a great pick. let's see how it plays out.
    That Orton thing looked verrrrry bad.

I really feel sorry for him. I was against an authority figure in AEW but I’ve kind of changed my mind a bit on this. I think they could benefit with a sort of unifying figure at the center of the universe. Right now, things seem a little scatter shot.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    That Orton thing looked verrrrry bad.

I really feel sorry for him. I was against an authority figure in AEW but I’ve kind of changed my mind a bit on this. I think they could benefit with a sort of unifying figure at the center of the universe. Right now, things seem a little scatter shot.
    If it's Arn. It's Money.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

2 bits of news.

Another reason AEW was wise not to go overboard signing Orton.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

2 bits of news.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    If it's Arn. It's Money.
    Considering Arn wasn't really known for cutting promos and his podcast shows he's not so comfortable talking ...then this really could be a wait n see deal. I mean an authority figure has to talk and all. AA was more , go kick some ass in ring and do his gesture .

Also AEW has to explain now how Tony Khan and the others don't have as much power as Arn in this. Maybe they can see AA is representing Turner sports.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Also, Arn's voice is giving out. From his podcast and the time he did guest commentary on Dark he is barely audible.

Extraordinary Member

Samoa Joe just ran out to help KO with a brawl in the ring against the AOP and Seth

Extraordinary Member

And now for the rematch of Black and Murphy

Awesome match between Black and Murphy.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Also, Arn's voice is giving out. From his podcast and the time he did guest commentary on Dark he is barely audible.
    Yeah they should have went with Taz or tried to pay Flair to be the Authority figure. Or hell...Bischoff if you want a heel authority figure. (Which if I'm AEW I look into down the road as Bischoff as a performer is an instant heel magnet.)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Another reason AEW was wise not to go overboard signing Orton.
    Lol. That's silly. No one knows when somebody is going to get injured.

Extraordinary Member

Lesnar will be on RAW net week

Orton's talking about his injury. He says he'll be out for a very long time...and there's a chance that he might not come back

EDIT: Never mind, the Leg thing was a work.
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 12-30-2019 at 08:09 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Lesnar will be on RAW net week

Orton's talking about his injury. He says he'll be out for a very long time...and there's a chance that he might not come back

EDIT: Never mind, the Leg thing was a work.
    Great Job by Randy.

Cody is announcing Arn as his manager. Why does one of the best talkers in the biz need a manager for. Are we just hiring Horsemen now.

Joey Janella announces that Mondo McMichaels is his manager/ parole officer

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Considering Arn wasn't really known for cutting promos and his podcast shows he's not so comfortable talking ...then this really could be a wait n see deal. I mean an authority figure has to talk and all. AA was more , go kick some ass in ring and do his gesture .

Also AEW has to explain now how Tony Khan and the others don't have as much power as Arn in this. Maybe they can see AA is representing Turner sports.
    Um...what?

Heyman at his worst tonight.