Page 940 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4408408909309369379389399409419429439449509901040 ... LastLast
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yeah at this point they know if ppl are tuning away or not. It was not the worst segment ever. Clearly the audience was into it, the wrestlers were having fun (and trying not to laugh at some parts). The segments that generate no reaction (“Bayley this is your life”) and random 15 minute HHH promo are some of the worst.
    I agree with this. It was stupid, dumb, and silly segment but the crowd ate it up. After 3 hours of wrestling, they were fully engaged in this Trainwreck of a segment.

No wrestlers left worst off from this segment.I don't want to see this every week, but for one night this was the right kind of dumb. I much rather see this outstanding midcard that Raw has battling over the US title.

Ricochet
    Black
    Murphy
    Benjamin
    Andrade
    Humberto
    Tozawa
    Cedric.

With a top card of Seth,Orton,AJ,Rey,Owens,Joe,Drew,Lashley, and Rusev

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    They don't do that with Sonya.
    They don't do anything with Sonya. Lord forbid you give the actual openly lesbian woman on your roster an LGBT storyline, even when she WANTS it. As opposed to, well nothing, which is what she's being given now.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Um...what?
    Arn wasn't a big time promo cutter. I'm sorry , he wasn't. He was the guy who looked serious as hell , did his throat gesture and said a few words. But nothing you could say , oh hey damn ...what a promo. His podcast while good for Arn's detailing history is nice , but he clearly isn't a talkative guy at all.

AEW would have been better going with Taz in this role.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Arn wasn't a big time promo cutter. I'm sorry , he wasn't. He was the guy who looked serious as hell , did his throat gesture and said a few words. But nothing you could say , oh hey damn ...what a promo. His podcast while good for Arn's detailing history is nice , but he clearly isn't a talkative guy at all.

AEW would have been better going with Taz in this role.
    Arn was a good promo. He was a guy who cut the bullshit and went straight to the point. He's not Flair but he can carry a promo.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    heh heh heh
    Dumb? Yes.

Borderline homophobic? Yes.

But worst ever? For a show whose history includes the Mae Young/Mark Henry affair, Eugene, and oh yeah, the infamous Katie Vick? I don't think so.

Sonya's response doesn't seem encouraging
    https://twitter.com/SonyaDevilleWWE/...354668544?s=19

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Arn was a good promo. He was a guy who cut the bullshit and went straight to the point. He's not Flair but he can carry a promo.
    He was a few words and that was it. It wasn't him being known as a promo cutter. It was ...AA says a few words and does his neck gesture.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    They don't do anything with Sonya. Lord forbid you give the actual openly lesbian woman on your roster an LGBT storyline, even when she WANTS it. As opposed to, well nothing, which is what she's being given now.
    well sonya isn't blonde so that's working against her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I like Sonya.Always have. Maybe Vince feels like they can get away with LGBT storyline better on USA then FOX. Maybe Fox Network doesn't want a more risque (IMHO, that's silly)storyline on their show.

Maybe Sonya can get traded to Raw.

But I understand the frustration. On the New Day podcast they talk a lot about that.

I always liked Sonya as well. With her MMA background she could be a monster in the division. How she didn't get the similar booking to Ronda and Shanya dumbfounded me.

Astonishing Member

I always liked Sonya as well. With her MMA background she could be a monster in the division. How she didn't get the similar booking to Ronda and Shanya dumbfounded me.
    I think because she wasn't one of Rhonda's Horsewomen, she got shafted as inferior mma fighter. It's stupid because it's all a work They didn't have to her into a Tae Bo fighter

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He was a few words and that was it. It wasn't him being known as a promo cutter. It was ...AA says a few words and does his neck gesture.
    I thought Arn cut great promos. If you type in Best Arn Anderson promos you'll get dozens of them. He had a lot of believability, passion, and intentisty in his promos. He wasn't trying to be a cartoon character.... he talked like a legit bad @$$.

I'd frankly consider him top 20 mic workers in wrestling.

Part of it is that I think Ronda and Shayna look like monsters. They seem like big muscular athletic women. And I think the other 2 MMA horsewomen (forget their names) might have a similar problem. They don't look like they could beat teh crap out of you in a dark alley like Ronda and Shayna can.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Part of it is that I think Ronda and Shayna look like monsters. They seem like big muscular athletic women. And I think the other 2 MMA horsewomen (forget their names) might have a similar problem. They don't look like they could beat teh crap out of you in a dark alley like Ronda and Shayna can.
    I don't know about that ,Rousey isn't that big.She is about the size of Nattie.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Ronda don't look like a monster. What Ronda has over her is the fact she was a MMA megastar.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 12-31-2019 at 05:29 PM.