Page 947 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4478478979379439449459469479489499509519579971047 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

Erick Rowan, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Rey Misterio and Ricochet confirmed for the rumble

Extraordinary Member

And Drew has put himself in the Royal Rumble, and it seems like he might be angling for Brock's belt

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I expect that they'll have Brock's opponent for Mania be the one to eliminate him
    I'm sort of hoping it's KO. I think he's sort of the top face on he brand at the moment. Joe would be interesting too, but they've already wrestled once at a PPV.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm sort of hoping it's KO. I think he's sort of the top face on he brand at the moment. Joe would be interesting too, but they've already wrestled once at a PPV.
    I suppose that would depend on how long Seth and KO's feud continues

Extraordinary Member

KO and Joe's third man is...The Big Show

I expect that they'll have Brock's opponent for Mania be the one to eliminate him
    But if Brock wins the Rumble, does that mean he gets a bye for Wrestlemania?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    No, it wouldn't be the the first time that the Rumble didn't decide who got the challenge the champ at mania.

It happens every time someone picks the other belt, afterall

In theory I suppose it could mean that Brock could challenge for the Smackdown title. Not that I think that's what would happen. I'm guessing Roman ends up winning and challenging the fiend for the Universal title, while KO eliminates Brock to start a feud with him for the WWE title.

Incredible Member

i predict brock will get tossed out by ..............the big dog, roman reigns snd reigns will win the rumble again.

vince will book it for wrestlemania to his estacy

Astonishing Member

I see KO and Seth at Mania.

I see Seth having a lot of eliminations with the help of AOP.

I don't see Reigns winning it because they want to save his big moment for Mania.

So my favorites are Drew and Joe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I see KO and Seth at Mania.

I see Seth having a lot of eliminations with the help of AOP.

I don't see Reigns winning it because they want to save his big moment for Mania.

So my favorites are Drew and Joe.
    I think we could see a NXT Superstar like Gargano win for the first time too.

If Lesnar wins the Rumble, I am done with WWE. I will not watch Raw or Smackdown ever again, and I will delete the WWE website from my bookmarks. I know that probably doesn't matter to anyone else, but I just wanted to have it stated somewhere officially.

Astonishing Member

KO and Joe's third man is...The Big Show
    From a kayfabe standpoint, this is one of the worst picks you can make for a tag team partner.

Brock isn't going to wrestle an hour plus match and win the Rumble. (Well unless there is an injury spot where he gets taken out)

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

If Lesnar wins the Rumble, I am done with WWE. I will not watch Raw or Smackdown ever again, and I will delete the WWE website from my bookmarks. I know that probably doesn't matter to anyone else, but I just wanted to have it stated somewhere officially.
    I want him to win the Rumble to see what direction they will go with it. Will be challenge Wyatt for his title or does he get to chose his opponent for Mania?

Astonishing Member

Naw, I hear you. I am so tired of Vince obsession with Brock.

Now, there is a rasslin philosophy to enter a big star early and eliminate them. The thought is that fans won't remember the elimination.

I could see Brock getting eliminated early by an up and comer to set up.a big moment.