Page 97 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4787939495969798991001011071471975971097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I actually thought Charlotte did a good job, she kinda switched it to where she was giving a heel beatdown and gloating at the end.
    I think she's just more natural as a heel.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    So far EC3 hasn't quite lived up to the hype.

But I suppose there's only so many guys you can push at one in a one hour show. But given his look, I wonder if EC3 isn't one of those people who might actually do better on the main roster than in developmental.
    Quoted in agreement.

ethan page debuted on impact as ethan page, nobody is supposed to recognize joeseph's cousin "chandler park" i guess. jack evans & puma king were shown in a backstage segment as well.

Astonishing Member

Wait if MLW had the trademark, why didn't they pull a case and desist when NXT did it? They probably could have negotiated something then.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

low-ki has lost his damn mind.

apparently at a MLW show, he ripped off daga's ear.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Wait if MLW had the trademark, why didn't they pull a case and desist when NXT did it? They probably could have negotiated something then.
    MLW didn't start running shows again until 2017 when they ran just one show for that year. It wasn't until this year they started to run shows regularly.

So last thing from me about the lawsuit for now.

Turns out if the lawyer doesn't comply with the judge's orders to give a copy of her ruling to the plaintiffs and make them aware of why it was dismissed, that can be grounds for disbarment.
    He is claiming its all due to statute of limitations but the ruling was about more than that
    Last edited by Gryphon; 10-05-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    MLW didn't start running shows again until 2017 when they ran just one show for that year. It wasn't until this year they started to run shows regularly.
    I do like how the WWE went into making sure everything WCW ran was trademarked again so this doesn't happen comically. If I'm MLW I check out the ECW trademarks and see if they can get November to Remember , Wrestlepoolaza etc .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I do like how the WWE went into making sure everything WCW ran was trademarked again so this doesn't happen comically. If I'm MLW I check out the ECW trademarks and see if they can get November to Remember , Wrestlepoolaza etc .
    It doesn't surprise me WWE let something like this slip. They go after video libraries not trademarks.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It doesn't surprise me WWE let something like this slip. They go after video libraries not trademarks.
    Its more like they forgot or someone did there to go and apply for them all after the buyout. I know that they moved quick to secure the rest of them but it did make me laugh hard over it. And the fact they decided well , we will teach MLW a lesson and try to talent raid them and everyone they contacted had contracts.

If I'm MLW I apply for the ECW ones like I said and see what happens . That would be funny as hell if MLW gets "November to Remember" .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

time for NJPW fighting spirit unleashed 2018 on axs tv with jim ross and kevn Kelly
    http://www.wrestleview.com/misc-news...eashed-axs-tv/
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-05-2018 at 05:13 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Regardless of who trade marked War Games, I'm glad WWE is at least using it in NXT.

I wonder if they would consider it for the main roster. Given WWE variation of War Games used 3 man teams, it seems tailor made for the SHIELD. They could do dogs or War vs the Hounds of Justice.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Closest you'd probably get is having two groups in Hell In A Cell like New Day/Usos on the main roster.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    time for NJPW fighting spirit unleashed 2018 on axs tv with jim ross and kevn Kelly
    http://www.wrestleview.com/misc-news...eashed-axs-tv/
    assd gonna need to do a lot to beat that

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

Super House Show wasn't too shabby, though some will be most peeved at the length of time Daniel and Miz got