Page 988 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 48888893897898498598698798898999099199299810381088 ... LastLast
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    a true battle of titans.

but real talk, this match could make OC. you don't just put someone in a match with friggin suzuki out of the blue. suzuki is gonna beat the crap out of him and OC is gonna be even more over than he is right now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    a true battle of titans.

but real talk, this match could make OC. you don't just put someone in a match with friggin suzuki out of the blue. suzuki is gonna beat the crap out of him and OC is gonna be even more over than he is right now.
    Part me wants to actually check out Cornette for once just to see if he has the balls to ****-talk Suzuki over this.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Part me wants to actually check out Cornette for once just to see if he has the balls to ****-talk Suzuki over this.
    if he does, he wouldn't say it to his face.

suzuki is not only very respected but his rep as a legit badass is almost as big as meng's.

Ultimate Member

bazler just gets it when it comes to wrestling. ronda is hit or miss at times. and shayna just looks like she will snap your limbs and laugh about it.
    The thing about WWE is that they just don't know when enough is enough.

Basler was pushed to the high heavens for far too long to the point that (for me at least) she's lost a part of her mystique. Same with Charlotte and Brock Lesnar.

Basler is fantastic but I think WWE kept booking her in a certain way for far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

Basler was pushed to the high heavens for far too long to the point that (for me at least) she's lost a part of her mystique. Same with Charlotte and Brock Lesnar.

Basler is fantastic but I think WWE kept booking her in a certain way for far too long.
    i don't think it's far to compare her to those two. brock is more of a special attraction and charlotte is just gaining accolades and title shots for seemingly no reason. shayna was the face of the division, similar to how asuka was years ago.

also, NXT and main roster booking is as different as night and day.

Ultimate Member

i don't think it's far to compare her to those two. brock is more of a special attraction and charlotte is just gaining accolades and title shots for seemingly no reason. shayna was the face of the division, similar to how asuka was years ago.

also, NXT and main roster booking is as different as night and day.
    Well, that's true. The whole Charlotte thing has pretty much become a meme at this point because it makes no sense.

I just feel that Basler should have been called up a while ago and allowed the other girls in NXT to get the rub.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

It's the same formula they used with Asuka (though Bazler at least lost a couple times). Build up a monster in NXT then bring her up to the main roster. If Bazler lost TOO often she'd just be another female wrestler. Right now, she's a credible enough threat to face even the top female in the industry (Becky). A few loses here and there wouldn't kill her... but it waters her down especially if the plan is to have her face Becky at Wrestlemania like some have speculated.

I think they found a descent balance. She was dominant like Asuke. But not to the point where absolutely NO ONE could beat her and she left the womans division without putting anyone over. Bazler at least passed the baton to Rhea.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    If you say so. To me the nostalgia gimmick wore off pretty fast especially when the real deal is so easily accessible. Plus I really liked NWA wildside.

Honestly I can’t imagine trying to show someone who doesn’t have some nostalgic feeling for studio wrestling powerrr and them not telling me wtf is this ****??

Fit in or not if NWA made stars of them they’d go and that was my point.

Raw is still too long but has been good in 2020 especially in comparison to 2019, smackdown still kind of sucks and I wonder if Fox has figured out how badly they got hustled.

I think aldis can have an OKAY match with anybody but a great match with very few and I like him. I actually like quite a few people on that roster but again if it’s the star making business they’re in they’re some shitty business men.
    I grew up on the attitude era. The type of wrestling power presents is beyond my time. I like it for being completely different from I been exposed to before and I find it to be a good palate cleanser. I like knowing that a match that should last 3 minutes will actually be 3 minutes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I grew up on the attitude era. The type of wrestling power presents is beyond my time. I like it for being completely different from I been exposed to before and I find it to be a good palate cleanser. I like knowing that a match that should last 3 minutes will actually be 3 minutes.
    Yep, shorter matches are great.

Every match doesn't need to go through a commercial break .

Every match doesn't need several false finishes.

Low card wrestlers can pick up wins. So when they loses to a mid card or upper card wrestler , it means something.

Talking and interacting with the crowd is fun.

Having a guy get interviewed where the crowd can see them and they are not looking at a monitor adds something.

Being just an hour is nice.

I don't agree with quite a bit of what Cornette says( women's wrestling and cruiserweight wrestling), but when he points out that long matches take away opportunity for others to get over or even be seen is so true.

wrestling inc is reporting that aj will be out indefinitely.

Extraordinary Member

RAW starts with Randy

Extraordinary Member

So announced matches: Triple threat between Seth, Ric, and Lashley for a title shot against Lesnar at the blood money show

And a six man elimination tag match: KO and Viking Raiders vs. Buddy and AoP

Extraordinary Member

Ruby Riott is back.

And turning on Liv.

Extraordinary Member

Well, Goldberg's gonna be on Smackdown

Extraordinary Member

And Angel Garza has gotten his demotion.

And apparently he's related to Humberto? Is that legit or Kayfabe?