Page 995 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 495895945985991992993994995996997998999100510451095 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

The best thing can do for Asuka is give her an actual tag team division to compete in. Or send her to smackdown and let Zayn manage her.

I would like to see a Fatal Fourway #1 contender match at Mania between Rollins, Joe, Black ,and Owens.

I would like to see MVP manage Cedric, Crews, and Lashley. I would like for them to be called Black Wall Street and for them to be the anti New Day.

Extraordinary Member

I'd like to do a female version of the Dusty Cup to build more Women's tag teams

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'd like to do a female version of the Dusty Cup to build more Women's tag teams
    That's an excellent idea.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Asuka lost just to take her out of the title picture for Mania time, again. What a shocker. She's probably never getting her big Mania moment is she? I don't what she has to do at this point to prove herself to them? She and Sasha should compare notes. For the second year in a row, she's just a stepping stone in someone else's feud.
    Sasha was on Corey Graves podcast recently and asked about her wrestlemania plans she said she wants to be on the pre-show so can get over with and leave so she doesn't have to stay in the back for 8 hours. How bleak

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    That's an excellent idea.
    excellent!!!!!
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-11-2020 at 11:55 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

It seems AEW doesn't have a drug testing policy in place

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/sta...03115524837378

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sasha was on Corey Graves podcast recently and asked about her wrestlemania plans she said she wants to be on the pre-show so can get over with and leave so she doesn't have to stay in the back for 8 hours. How bleak
    That's also her character now too. (I suspect that every whose not a main eventer has to stay but maybe not)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    If they do that again, then yes! No one cared about the Dusty Cup this time which had a lot of slapped together random teams competing anyway.

Ring of Honor will have a tournament to crown a new women's champion. They're doing it with a brand new title.
    https://twitter.com/Women_of_Honor/s...22253770215424

RIP WoH belt.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    That's also her character now too. (I suspect that every whose not a main eventer has to stay but maybe not)
    I would think that if you asked Stephanie or HHH, they would say that every once in awhile, something happens, like someone falling the wrong way and seriously injuring themselves. So they have to change things on the fly, and that might mean having someone whose match ended over an hour ago, have a run-in. So they want everyone to stick around, just in case.

Astonishing Member

If they do that again, then yes! No one cared about the Dusty Cup this time which had a lot of slapped together random teams competing anyway.
    I think it's because they relied too much on NXT UK teams. Those guys were not well booked, it would have been better if they used it to push the time splitters.

The Dusty Cup wasn't treated as a major event this year. When it started the entire show and Takeover would center around it. It's importance has declined.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    It seems AEW doesn't have a drug testing policy in place

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/sta...03115524837378
    Honestly, I hope they don't.Testing for steroids or hgh is stupid in a non physically competitive field. Other then testing for a substance that causes inebriation because you could hurt your Co worker.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The Dusty Cup wasn't treated as a major event this year. When it started the entire show and Takeover would center around it. It's importance has declined.
    it's mostly due to them not having many teams on the roster. too many call ups.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

brit baker just became the most hated woman in texas. because you don't talk **** about whataburger.