Page 119 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 19691091151161171181191201211221231291692196191119 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    So, what's up with this World Cup thing? I haven't watched WWE tv in months.
    The world cup is a one night tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    My favorite Del Rio was actually in the WWE when he had Ricardo. It was a nice package. Shame the band broke up and never got bsck together.
    Ya but WWE never used him very well even with Ricardo.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    That was fun match between Rey and Shinsuke.

Er, I'm not sure what it involves exactly but a bunch of Raw and SMackdown stars are in it and it's supposed to determine the best in the world at Crown Jewel.
    The fuckin Miz is in it, we all know who's gonna win. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Okay. They call it a "World" Cup but all the participants are from the US. WWE logic, I guess.
    From what I understand, they are calling it the World Cup because Saudi Arabia couldn't get the OTHER world cup.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    From what I understand, they are calling it the World Cup because Saudi Arabia couldn't get the OTHER world cup.
    that was my thinking too. I mean the name IS the same. WWE world cup...FIFA world cup.

Astonishing Member

feb 10 2018 hiromu takahashi vs will ospreay for IWGP junior heavyweight championship starts the episode off
    evil challenges hirooki goto for the NEVER openweight championship is the main even of the episode
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-17-2018 at 02:32 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Becky mocked a returning legend's career-ending injury to his face, and told him to beat it essentially. Again give it up WWE, people aren't going to boo Becky. its just kind of pathetic at this point, you still trying to crowbar this in.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    The fuckin Miz is in it, we all know who's gonna win. lol
    They are not going to make the people of Saudi Arabia sit through 3 Miz Matches.

It will likely be Orton vs. Cena (Angle as a sleeper) for the 234242342342423 time.

Is the World Cup a three-round tournament? I thought it was going to be a Royal Rumble style eight man match.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Becky mocked a returning legend's career-ending injury to his face, and told him to beat it essentially. Again give it up WWE, people aren't going to boo Becky. its just kind of pathetic at this point, you still trying to crowbar this in.
    The thing is, she is arguably getting a better response now than when she was booked as a straight face. Even if the idea is to turn her face again, I think the WWE should keep on doing what they're doing because it's turning her into arguably the most over woman in the company (at least on Smackdown).

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    They are not going to make the people of Saudi Arabia sit through 3 Miz Matches.

It will likely be Orton vs. Cena (Angle as a sleeper) for the 234242342342423 time.
    Trump promised there would be consequences.. maybe he was talking about the 3 Miz matches. Vince and Trump are buddies, so they can work that out.

And I actually think it'll be Rey and Cena. Rey just got there, so it would be sort of capitalizing on that.

Ultimate Member

Not really, she was already super-over as a face. And if WWE would just swallow their pride/ego and let her be the Austin/Rock-like "edgy babyface" then things would be almost perfect.

Not really, she was already super-over as a face. And if WWE would just swallow their pride/ego and let her be the Austin/Rock-like "edgy babyface" then things would be almost perfect.
    Becky was over, but I wouldn't say she was the most over woman in the Smackdown lockeroom like she is now.

I think similar to the Rock, a heel turn on the main roster might have been a necessary part of the evolution to the character to get her to another level.

Ultimate Member

As good as they both were on the mic there, I can’t help but feel like this story’s incomplete without Becky going “Hey, remember when Charlotte was a complete A-hole to me? It’s only fair if I give her a taste of her own medicine!”

It would be awesome, Becky could show a compilation of all the heel things Charlotte has done and how much of a hypocrite she is being. But they won't ever do that. they won't bring that up because they want Charlotte to be the conquering hero of the story and have her be the paragon of good and doing nothing wrong.

As good as they both were on the mic there, I can’t help but feel like this story’s incomplete without Becky going “Hey, remember when Charlotte was a complete A-hole to me? It’s only fair if I give her a taste of her own medicine!”

It would be awesome, Becky could show a compilation of all the heel things Charlotte has done and how much of a hypocrite she is being. But they won't ever do that. they won't bring that up because they want Charlotte to be the conquering hero of the story and have her be the paragon of good and doing nothing wrong.
    It's unfortunately the problem a lot of faces deal with. Because like 99% of the top faces were at one point or another heels, you can only complain so much about heels acting like heels without looking a bit hypocritical. There are only so many Ricky Steamboats out there.