Page 176 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 761261661721731741751761771781791801862262766761176 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

"welcome to my world, daniel-san"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    "welcome to my world, daniel-san"

Lol if I’m Shinsuke I’m bitter that I kicked AJ in the nuts how many times and Daniel does it once and he’s Champ.

Hmmm... I can't decide whether I like the Survivor Series card more or less now.

I suppose Daniel losing to Brock is slightly better than AJ losing to Brock 2 years in a row.

Charlotte and Ronda wrestling likely means there's no point in them going at it at Wrestlemania UNLESS Charlotte wins, which I doubt. Though I guess that potentially gives Becky that spot.

But Charlotte being off team SMackdown really hurts the girls chances. On paper it looked like the Smackdown women are going to get sweeped.

Still, overall I'm looking foreward to Survivor Series.

I'd be more than okay with Becky taking the Wrestlemania spot given how over she is right now.

As for Survivor Series, I think Smackdown salvaged it as best they could. When I heard Becky was hurt I was pretty much done with the ppv, now it's rekindled some interest. Still so little build because of the crown jewel mess have really just made it feel tacked on (outside Becky/Ronda which is no longer happening).

On another note, outside of AJ are there any main event faces or people you could see become main event faces on Smackdown right now? Bryan turning heel kind of left AJ by his lonseome.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I'd be more than okay with Becky taking the Wrestlemania spot given how over she is right now.

As for Survivor Series, I think Smackdown salvaged it as best they could. When I heard Becky was hurt I was pretty much done with the ppv, now it's rekindled some interest. Still so little build because of the crown jewel mess have really just made it feel tacked on (outside Becky/Ronda which is no longer happening).

On another note, outside of AJ are there any main event faces or people you could see become main event faces on Smackdown right now? Bryan turning heel kind of left AJ by his lonseome.
    Obviously there's Rey Mysterio, though he's a short term answer to that at best. Jeff Hardy is sort of in the same boat. He can main event, but he's likely coming to the end of his career.

As far as new faces go, the only person I can think of is maybe Rusev ... though him being a legit main eventer is sort of a stretch. I'm thinking Smackdown needs some NXT call ups to give it some fresh talent. They have a lot of main eventers (AJ, Samoa Joe, Rey, Hardy, Orton, Daniel Bryan) but no one who you can really see as the future of the company.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Hmmm... I can't decide whether I like the Survivor Series card more or less now.

I suppose Daniel losing to Brock is slightly better than AJ losing to Brock 2 years in a row.

Charlotte and Ronda wrestling likely means there's no point in them going at it at Wrestlemania UNLESS Charlotte wins, which I doubt. Though I guess that potentially gives Becky that spot.

But Charlotte being off team SMackdown really hurts the girls chances. On paper it looked like the Smackdown women are going to get sweeped.

Still, overall I'm looking foreward to Survivor Series.
    I think the Snackdown women are winning. Alexa’s team is terrible from a kayfabe standpoint. Ruby and Natalya hate each other, Mickie is at the low end of the Card and Nia and Tamina aren’t exactly protected yet. From a storyline standpoint, Sasha, Bayley and Ember all have reason to sabotage them.

I think Nikki Cross gets the open spot on the women’s team and she’ll Do well.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac
    Obviously there's Rey Mysterio, though he's a short term answer to that at best. Jeff Hardy is sort of in the same boat. He can main event, but he's likely coming to the end of his career.

As far as new faces go, the only person I can think of is maybe Rusev ... though him being a legit main eventer is sort of a stretch. I'm thinking Smackdown needs some NXT call ups to give it some fresh talent. They have a lot of main eventers (AJ, Samoa Joe, Rey, Hardy, Orton, Daniel Bryan) but no one who you can really see as the future of the company.
    How about Cole or Dream?
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Ultimate Member

I don't see Vince understanding Dream's gimmick at all. He'd likely not be used well. I'm ok with the DB win here, although I wish that they hadn't have had him tap out clean only a few weeks ago if this is where they were going but oh well. But what is Vince's obsession with trying to turn beloved babyfaces heel at the dumbest times, jeez?

Wow, they couldn't even let Asuka have her win back in the freaking MMC. Nope, she had to tap out to Charlotte once again. Anyone who argues that WWE cares at all about Asuka is just fooling themselves now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I don't see Vince understanding Dream's gimmick at all. He'd likely not be used well. I'm ok with the DB win here, although I wish that they hadn't have had him tap out clean only a few weeks ago if this is where they were going but oh well. But what is Vince's obsession with trying to turn beloved babyfaces heel at the dumbest times, jeez?

Wow, they couldn't even let Asuka have her win back in the freaking MMC. Nope, she had to tap out to Charlotte once again. Anyone who argues that WWE cares at all about Asuka is just fooling themselves now.
    They have 5 days to build Charlotte up to face Ronda. Asuka is understandably eating this pin.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Well, that was a lot of shuffling the card tonight. Bryan's always given off the vibe of being a whiny dickbag even as a face, so turning him is fine, IMO. Can't wait for Miz to roast the **** out of him for proving Miz was right about him all along. Charlotte taking over for Becky makes sense. Still don't think there's an actual finish in the match, though. AJ's probably gonna take some time off and not be back til the Rumble if I had to hazard a guess. Tag stuff was a whole lot of whatever. Too many jobber teams thrown in this thing to bother caring, but it's getting some dudes a PPV check, so I can't hate.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    How about Cole or Dream?
    Cole's not the future of anything outside of 205Live. Dream has a chance if he cleans up the in-ring a bit more because he's got the gimmick down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers
    Cole's not the future of anything outside of 205Live. Dream has a chance if he cleans up the in-ring a bit more because he's got the gimmick down.
    He's also got the charisma. I think he'll be alright. Cole might get burn on SmackDown. Granted he's small but he's got mic skills.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

there's really nothing wrong with going to 205 live nowadays. a lot better than going to raw right now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    there's really nothing wrong with going to 205 live nowadays. a lot better than going to raw right now.
    DAMN FREAKING RIGHT
    lio rush vs finn balor on 205LIVE DAMMIT
    chad gable vs TJP......…chad gable vs drew gulak
    as ive said before 205LIVE is not a demotion its a chance to put on great matches with great competitors
    WHICH IS WHY I WATCH PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING IN THE FIRST PLACE
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-14-2018 at 01:40 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I think the Snackdown women are winning. Alexa’s team is terrible from a kayfabe standpoint. Ruby and Natalya hate each other, Mickie is at the low end of the Card and Nia and Tamina aren’t exactly protected yet. From a storyline standpoint, Sasha, Bayley and Ember all have reason to sabotage them.

I think Nikki Cross gets the open spot on the women’s team and she’ll Do well.
    I think they are building up Nia and Tamina to be monsters, so that they will be Rondas next big challenge. It'll probably cone down to Asuka vs those 2, with them beating her 2 on 1.