Page 167 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 671171571631641651661671681691701711772172676671167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 19298

Impact is looking for a new home as their deal with POP ends soon..

and their recent ratings have been the lowest in years, dipping into 5 digits.....not a good sign https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...v-home-647637/

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They can manage their time better. We don't need the 20 minute promo that opens most Raws for instance.
    Being honest, we don't need 20-minute promos at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post

and their recent ratings have been the lowest in years, dipping into 5 digits.....not a good sign https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...v-home-647637/
    Pretty bad when you can't stay pn Pop tv.

Still, they've been in this position a million times and always managed to stay afloat so we probably can't count them out yet.

Maybe we'll get another round of rumors with Vince buying theit tape library.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers
    Being honest, we don't need 20-minute promos at all.
    We really don't.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Eh, not really. Just start the main event earlier so that if you need to progress an angle afterward, you'll easily have time left over to fit it in. It's not rocket science.
    even so, it hurts the main event viewing when you know it's going to end 1 way or another by a certain time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post

There's nothing on POP TV as far as things that will help them draw eyeballs to the show.

I wonder if they should try to go exclusive on a Streaming service...

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    even so, it hurts the main event viewing when you know it's going to end 1 way or another by a certain time.
    Don't really think so, personally. If the news hadn't already broken, I doubt most of the audience would really notice it.

I used my NETWORK money to buy Dragon Gate. Anybody watch?

PAC is back!

And Dragon Gate appears to be on an upswing, too. They are most definitely recovering from the CIMA exit.

Also:

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers
    Don't really think so, personally. If the news hadn't already broken, I doubt most of the audience would really notice it.
    Promoters actually used to put a main event on early in the night at house shows to sell tickets to the next event.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner

PAC is back!

And Dragon Gate appears to be on an upswing, too. They are most definitely recovering from the CIMA exit.

Also:

I don't but I plan to check it out. Who is PAC's opponent?
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    Promoters actually used to put a main event on early in the night at house shows to sell tickets to the next event.

I don't but I plan to check it out. Who is PAC's opponent?
    It was a 4-way 6-man match: R.E.D. (Ben-K, Big R Shimizu & PAC) vs. MaxiMuM (Jason Lee, Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi) vs. Natural Vibes (Genki Horiguchi, Kzy & Susumu Yokosuka) vs. Tribe Vanguard (BxB Hulk, Flamita & YAMATO) and it was up there with Do FIXER vs. Blood Generation.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

PAC is back!

Also:

It really is a shame things didn't work out well between him and the WWE. I honestly thought overall he did quite well in the WWE. He was a very solid champ in NXT, and he was booked into a very credible beast in 205 Live. He was arguably pushed almost to the detriment of the rest of the division.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It really is a shame things didn't work out well between him and the WWE. I honestly thought overall he did quite well in the WWE. He was a very solid champ in NXT, and he was booked into a very credible beast in 205 Live. He was arguably pushed almost to the detriment of the rest of the division.
    Well, he hasn't lost a step. He hung with the new juniors/cruisers and even hit an awesome FLIM FLAM on the pack (sadly, my gif broke).

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/st...169547777?s=20

Excuse me, I need to built a shrine in Becky's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon
    https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/st...169547777?s=20

Excuse me, I need to built a shrine in Becky's name.
    I like her newfound spunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    agreed, i guess i should've clarified that i was speaking for me personally not the general audience.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

PAC is back!

Also:
    i tried to watch some DG the other day but didn't get into it. it just looked so much the same as like 8yrs ago. hey beastie be sure to spread some of that network money around, try a month of highspots, EVOLVE, chikara(if you're into that kind of thing), and PROGRESS too.

speaking of PROGRESS, hello wembley was pretty damn good. 1 thing though, i really HATE all the finger breaking stuff in the UK wrestling scene now. its just so overdone and imo small joint manipulation should be illegal anyways. dragunov vs dunne was fukn awesome but i absolutely HATED the finish.