Page 178 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 781281681741751761771781791801811821882282786781178 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Course you can argue so was Charlotte. And AJ hogged the belt longer than she did.

Still, Bryan got heel heat so it seems like a smooth enough heel turn thus far.
    The issue with Charlotte wasn't the length of her title reigns, it was the repeated title wins.

Astonishing Member

One of Becky's main complaints with Charlotte is that Charlotte always got extra opportunities because she was Charlotte. I can't decide if it's character growth for Becky or character assassination that she gave Charlotte an extra opportunity.

Ultimate Member

The issue with Charlotte was also he just being handed opportunities on a silver platter/being given preferential treatment because she was one of Vince's "favorites" and who her dad is. Stuff like this, doesn't help that perception.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    One of Becky's main complaints with Charlotte is that Charlotte always got extra opportunities because she was Charlotte. I can't decide if it's character growth for Becky or character assassination that she gave Charlotte an extra opportunity.
    I think it's just common sense. If Becky wants Smackdown to win, the obvious choice is Charlotte (Asuka being the other option).

In this situation, it's not about creating opportunities. It's about winning.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Looking back at the teams, I feel like Smackdown just simply got the better teams...Like Raw's just keeps looking like they'll implode due to bad blood in their own individual storylines.

Like Raw's womens team...Why the **** would you have both Ruby and Natalya in it when it's pretty clear the latter absolutely hates the former? Nevermind the main team already got issues with Braun and Corbin while Drew keeps having that implication he's gonna stab Ziggles in the back for being deadweight on occasion. The Raw tag team group....Are hilariously akin to an movie underdog sports team prior to development compared to Smackdown's.

...It'll take a miracle not to make this a full sweep.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Looking back at the teams, I feel like Smackdown just simply got the better teams...Like Raw's just keeps looking like they'll implode due to bad blood in their own individual storylines.

Like Raw's womens team...Why the **** would you have both Ruby and Natalya in it when it's pretty clear the latter absolutely hates the former? Nevermind the main team already got issues with Braun and Corbin while Drew keeps having that implication he's gonna stab Ziggles in the back for being deadweight on occasion. The Raw tag team group....Are hilariously akin to an movie underdog sports team prior to development compared to Smackdown's.

The storyline definitely is hinting at big win(s) for Smackdown. Plus, they'll want to give Smackdown some momentum when it goes to Fox next year.

Corbin doesn't want to be fed to Braun so of course he's going to sabotage his own team. I think the Smackdown teams sweep, but Brock and Ronda win to give RAW some points. (I think Shinsuke beats Seth due to Ambrose interference)

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

I disagree about the women. I think RAW sweeps the womens matches at SS (which is why they had Smackdown dominate RAW without any payback).

Without Charlotte, the Smackdown team doesn't have the star power it needs. Asuka is really it for them.

I'll say RAW wins the Womans SS match, the Womans world title match, and the World/Universal title match.

Smackdown win the Mens SS match, the IC/US title match, the tag team title match and the tag SS match.

Fair enough, will hope to see how the actual matches go.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I disagree about the women. I think RAW sweeps the womens matches at SS (which is why they had Smackdown dominate RAW without any payback).

Without Charlotte, the Smackdown team doesn't have the star power it needs. Asuka is really it for them.

I'll say RAW wins the Womans SS match, the Womans world title match, and the World/Universal title match.

Smackdown win the Mens SS match, the IC/US title match, the tag team title match and the tag SS match.
    I have to agree. As of now, there is no one on the smackdown women's side that's going to need protection.
    Rhonda isn't losing anytime soon not even to Charlotte. No one on the women's side is in line for match with Becky.

I am pulling for Nak to win. If you are not going to give a storyline , they should give him meaningless wins.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I have to agree. As of now, there is no one on the smackdown women's side that's going to need protection.
    Rhonda isn't losing anytime soon not even to Charlotte. No one on the women's side is in line for match with Becky.

I am pulling for Nak to win. If you are not going to give a storyline , they should give him meaningless wins.
    I think Ambrose will male sure Nakamura wins. He proved 2 Survivor Series ago that brand loyalty wasn't always his top priority.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

to ronda calling becky "a millennial".................

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    to ronda calling becky "a millennial".................

....It's like they're running out of ways to make us boo Becky so they just stop trying, logic be damned.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

ronda's trying and doing a good job.

but becky just keeps owning her.

Dear God, I will end my WWE boycott if they let these 2 Main Event WM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm loving the savagery from Becky. If the WWE has some sense they will make Becky/Ronda for Mania. It will be a real money match.