Page 179 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 791291691751761771781791801811821831892292796791179 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm loving the savagery from Becky. If the WWE has some sense they will make Becky/Ronda for Mania. It will be a real money match.
    I'm loving the tweets from both Ronda and Becky. Let's try and keep this feud going!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The trailer of Paige's movie

I'm loving the savagery from Becky. If the WWE has some sense they will make Becky/Ronda for Mania. It will be a real money match.
    Since they are hot shotting Charlotte and Rhonda for Survivor Series, I think the only real money matches for Rhonda at Wrestlemania is a one on one with Becky, or a 4 horsewomen vs 4 horsewomen 8 man tag.

luckily charlotte is super over as a face after that feud with becky.

imo is this good news for ronda, while she's over i think fans could turn on her very quickly so matching her up with becky right now wasn't the smartest idea but they still wanted ronda vs charlotte for mania so it made sense.

that was a pretty good one though i'm not sure becky should be questioning ronda's jaw after getting dropped hard and concussed from 1 errant punch. that said nia must have some seriously heavy hands.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo

imo is this good news for ronda, while she's over i think fans could turn on her very quickly so matching her up with becky right now wasn't the smartest idea but they still wanted ronda vs charlotte for mania so it made sense.

that was a pretty good one though i'm not sure becky should be questioning ronda's jaw after getting dropped hard and concussed from 1 errant punch. that said nia must have some seriously heavy hands.
    Well, she is bigger. I'm warming up to the idea of Rousey/Lynch at WM though.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Ultimate Member

Damn, the Lio Rush/Cedric Alexander match was pretty awesome. And rather stiff.

Love him or hate him but Lio Rush is damn talented.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

My thoughts exactly.

Becky's face is really messed up, how hard does Nia hit??

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

LASH-LEY LASH-LEY LASH-LEY LASH-LEY

lmao yeah he honestly is. He's pretty great.

i think rush is 1 of those guys who is actually better with WWE limiting some of the things he does in matches.

My thoughts exactly.

Becky's face is really messed up, how hard does Nia hit??
    it didn't look like she even hit her that hard, kind of looked like she was was throwing a forearm and just caught her right across the nose with her fist, which would be painful and ugly but if it gave her a concussion it had to be more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    Well, she is bigger. I'm warming up to the idea of Rousey/Lynch at WM though.
    In interviews pretty much the consensus across the board from the old timers at least was that the Samoans were collectively the most bad @$$ people in the lockerooms.

You hear less about that now, but Nia apparently is proving you don't wanna mess with them. Not that I am in any way defending Nia or anything... just saying I suppose we shouldn't be that surprised she's a heavy hitter given her lineage.

As far as Rosey vs Lynch... it's somewhat of a more interesting match than Charlotte in a lot of ways, because they both use arm bars. So there's a bit of symetry there.

The issue with Charlotte wasn't the length of her title reigns, it was the repeated title wins.
    Would people have been less critical of Charlotte if she had an uber long title reign like Asuka rather than having multiple title reigns?

Maybe it's just me, but I actually think that's worse as far as holding down the rest of the lockeroom. Multiple reigns at least gives other people periods to shine.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Would people have been less critical of Charlotte if she had an uber long title reign like Asuka rather than having multiple title reigns?

Maybe it's just me, but I actually think that's worse as far as holding down the rest of the lockeroom. Multiple reigns at least gives other people periods to shine.
    Most fans don't like it when the belt is hot potatoed. It devalues the title if it can be won so easily. It's what annoyed me about Charlotte feud with Sasha.

Astonishing Member

Charlotte's willingness to bump and sell the **** out of her match with Becky will help her out in the long run.

Nia's punch didn't look like an accident from a wrestling standpoint--at least from the WWE angle. Certainly, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt but I'm curious as to what she was trying to do. Was she trying a forearm that went awry? Was she aiming away from Becky and just missed? (Suddenly, everyone is forgetting about the Brie Bella botch)

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Nia's punch didn't look like an accident from a wrestling standpoint--at least from the WWE angle. Certainly, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt but I'm curious as to what she was trying to do. Was she trying a forearm that went awry? Was she aiming away from Becky and just missed? (Suddenly, everyone is forgetting about the Brie Bella botch)
    Nia has injured, SEVERELY, 7 people in less than 2 years. All from common wrestling spots.

Brie has injured, SEVERELY, 2 people in 6 months. All from common wrestling spots.

That's a problem.

Both have a beloved fan favorite family member protecting them.

Sami botched once during a crazy high spot and got fired for being "dangerous."

So ... yeah ... Those 2 should be gone (and I like Nia).
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium