Page 187 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 871371771831841851861871881891901911972372876871187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

dean ambrose chronicle time
    its a worthwhile watch

keeping busy
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-17-2018 at 08:52 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

So the james ellsworth incident

turned out another wrestler also sent that girl inappropriate messages

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/11/...llsworth-case/

Astonishing Member

time for ring of honor wrestling on komo 4 seattle
    and Dalton castle has something to say
    no d q marty scurll vs the hurricane 4 co main event 1
    brandi Rhodes talk about her injury recovery
    the briscoes defend the world tag team championships in a 3 team match against kazarian and scorpio sky vs the young bucks

Last edited by steve2275; 11-18-2018 at 01:18 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    This is Bryan vs. Wyatt all over again.

They're just gonna turn Bryan back with that match.
    i don't see a miz face turn going any better than the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I watched that last night. Oy Vey is that a dated gimmick.

You have a bunch of young guys naming this after a group they should never have heard of , and then compound with characters that don't bring out their personalities.
    i've read this part over and over and still don't understand, could you rephrase please.

the 70's show thing is dated, but a stoner gimmick is pretty much timeless. i think they've got enough in ring talent to get them over regardless. they dropped the ball on xavier after giving him the x-cup win so i'm just glad they're doing something with him again. he needs a different finisher though.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Im surprised at Ellsworth.

He's the last person to be sending his pictures out. Nude or otherwise.
    what a dumbass. he was so lucky to have the success he did and he probably could've coasted on that for the rest of his career but he just has to be a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and ohno just got squashed.
    what a shame as those 2 could have put on a fantastic match. oh well at least they allow hero to be awesome in other promotions.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    dean ambrose chronicle time
    its a worthwhile watch

keeping busy
    Punishing Daniel Bryan only makes him stronger.

Ultimate Member

Speculation around Miz turning face.

Im not with that to be honest.

Hes much, much better as the dickhead heel he's playing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

i've read this part over and over and still don't understand, could you rephrase please.

the 70's show thing is dated, but a stoner gimmick is pretty much timeless. i think they've got enough in ring talent to get them over regardless. they dropped the ball on xavier after giving him the x-cup win so i'm just glad they're doing something with him again. he needs a different finisher though.

what a dumbass. he was so lucky to have the success he did and he probably could've coasted on that for the rest of his career but he just has to be a creep.

what a shame as those 2 could have put on a fantastic match. oh well at least they allow hero to be awesome in other promotions.
    I actually DO think a hypothetical Miz face turn would go a lot better than it did last time. I think he's a lot more over now, and has become one of the better mic workers in the company.

I DO absolutely agree he's a better heel than face, but I think at this point he could do either well and make it work.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

they still probably will on wednesday.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    So the james ellsworth incident

turned out another wrestler also sent that girl inappropriate messages

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/11/...llsworth-case/
    I find this too weird to be a coincidence. She's fishing for something.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    walking M O N E Y
    Damn straight.

Velveteen has a dated gimmick but he adds this modern day flair to it. He finds masculinity in his feminity. The guy plays to the crowd in every way possible. He plays this "other" character but get past all of that, he is just smark fan living the Dream.

Ultimate Member

Everything was excellent, EXCEPT for the ending of the Women's title match. I'm sorry, but Kairi needed to win that, to make up for the poor title reign that they gave her. Also if we're in for yet another boring Shayna reign of terror, she destroyed pretty much all of the NXT babyfaces last time, then my interest in the division goes down drastically. Enough of her already.

But besides that, great show overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Speculation around Miz turning face.

Im not with that to be honest.

Hes much, much better as the dickhead heel he's playing.
    Maybe there are people inside WWE that think Miz needs to turn face because he's such a cool guy in his public appearances. I don't see it myself. Kayfabe is so dead that even the 10 year olds know that they can boo Miz when he's in the ring and when he's doing promos, but still take smiling selfies with him when he makes appearances at children's hospitals.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

got some news from some sources about the aj/DB situation.

apparently, AJ's contract is set to run out by the end of this year and he has yet to re-sign. the E wants him to do another 5 year contract but AJ wants to do a 3 year one with a reduced schedule, simply because he's been away from his family for too long. samoa joe has said to have confirmed this. so because of this, it was decided that he would drop the belt to DB, which wasn't liked by some of the higher ups who wanted to punish DB for not doing "crown jewel".

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Everything was excellent, EXCEPT for the ending of the Women's title match. I'm sorry, but Kairi needed to win that, to make up for the poor title reign that they gave her. Also if we're in for yet another boring Shayna reign of terror, she destroyed pretty much all of the NXT babyfaces last time, then my interest in the division goes down drastically. Enough of her already.

But besides that, great show overall.
    I was more mad about Dream losing to Ciampa like seriously what does NXT gain from him retaining? I don't have a problem with Shayna she's more convincing as a Champ than Kairi to me.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    got some news from some sources about the aj/DB situation.

apparently, AJ's contract is set to run out by the end of this year and he has yet to re-sign. the E wants him to do another 5 year contract but AJ wants to do a 3 year one with a reduced schedule, simply because he's been away from his family for too long. samoa joe has said to have confirmed this. so because of this, it was decided that he would drop the belt to DB, which wasn't liked by some of the higher ups who wanted to punish DB for not doing "crown jewel".
    That’s intriguing.

So what do you think is the plan with DB going forward?

His heel turn has pretty much affected a couple of storylines (like with the Miz).