Page 77 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081871271775771077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the killer of gods has returned.

awww man. fubar'd.

This WCW '99/2000 booking all over again, Forreal who wants Reigns/Lesnar all over again seriously. As JDFROMNY206 says "They Doi It For Roman".

This is another reason why i lost complete interest on Main Roster except SmackDown when it's consistent on booking unlike the nauseating circus of Monday Night Raw.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    This WCW '99/2000 booking all over again, Forreal who wants Reigns/Lesnar all over again seriously. As JDFROMNY206 says "They Doi It For Roman".

This is another reason why i lost complete interest on Main Roster except SmackDown when it's consistent on booking unlike the nauseating circus of Monday Night Raw.
    Theoretically Lesnar should get a rematch. He's the form er champ. I would imagine they are setting up a 3 way rather than a one on one though.

main event aside, this was a good PPV. a lot of solid matches.

BANNED

Went to bed after Styles vs Joe, but I caught up this morning. Decent card, liked the four man jamboire on top of the cell and Lesnar's intervention.

Ultimate Member

- New Day vs Rusev Day was pretty good. Sometimes I forget just how good the New Day are.
    - Rollns/Ambrose vs Zigger/Mcintyre was great. I see WWE has plans for Drew, hope they follow through.
    - Orton/Hardy was a lot better than i thought it would be. That screw driver through the ear had me squirming. Finish was kind of funny though, it seems Hardy wants to leave WWE a completely broken man..lol
    - Thank goodness for Becky Lynch. The match wasn't very good but I'm happy that Becky's turn wasn't a waste; i'm also glad Becky didn't shake Charlotte's hand at the end.
    - Rousey vs Bliss was ok. Rousey sold well.
    - The mixed tag match wasn't very good and it ended weird. Maryse and Bella just aren't very good.
    - Styles vs Joe was good, its going to a third match. Styles looked a little messed up at the end.
    - The main event was an overbooked mess.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Anyone else finding the red on the cell distracting?
    didn't bother me any

Last edited by steve2275; 09-17-2018 at 02:12 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Brock has shrunk, as in, I've never seen him that small before.

I guess he's cleaned up ahead of his UFC return.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    - New Day vs Rusev Day was pretty good. Sometimes I forget just how good the New Day are.
    - Rollns/Ambrose vs Zigger/Mcintyre was great. I see WWE has plans for Drew, hope they follow through.
    - Orton/Hardy was a lot better than i thought it would be. That screw driver through the ear had me squirming. Finish was kind of funny though, it seems Hardy wants to leave WWE a completely broken man..lol
    - Thank goodness for Becky Lynch. The match wasn't very good but I'm happy that Becky's turn wasn't a waste; i'm also glad Becky didn't shake Charlotte's hand at the end.
    - Rousey vs Bliss was ok. Rousey sold well.
    - The mixed tag match wasn't very good and it ended weird. Maryse and Bella just aren't very good.
    - Styles vs Joe was good, its going to a third match. Styles looked a little messed up at the end.
    - The main event was an overbooked mess.
    You can argue,the main event was a bit overbooked, but I think that was in part because Roman and Braun probably weren't going to deliver the best hell in the cell in the world.

Also they likely didn't want either person to lose. Braun still needed to be booked as a monster heel, and Roman only just won the title after chasing it forever. Plus, Brock legit deserved a rematch and was arguably screwed out of it by Angle. So functionally it worked. But yeah ... it was also a bit of a car wreck.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    You can argue,the main event was a bit overbooked, but I think that was in part because Roman and Braun probably weren't going to deliver the best hell in the cell in the world.

Also they likely didn't want either person to lose. Braun still needed to be booked as a monster heel, and Roman only just won the title after chasing it forever. Plus, Brock legit deserved a rematch and was arguably screwed out of it by Angle. So functionally it worked. But yeah ... it was also a bit of a car wreck.
    Lesnar interference only works if someone actually won. Throwing out the match is completely nonsensical considering the type of match it is and both these guys have been a lot worst to each other in the past and still kept going.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Theoretically Lesnar should get a rematch. He's the form er champ. I would imagine they are setting up a 3 way rather than a one on one though.
    Roman should offer Lesnar a re-match, but only if it's on Monday Night. Enough of this only fighting at PPVs and then barely showing up on RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Lesnar interference only works if someone actually won. Throwing out the match is completely nonsensical considering the type of match it is and both these guys have been a lot worst to each other in the past and still kept going.
    if it was a regular match or even a street fight, maybe i could accept a no contest. but this is HELL IN A CELL! a lot more insane **** has gone down in that cage and they still went on with the match. hell, kane made his debut by breaking into the cage, beat up taker and left. and the match still finished with HBK crawling for a win.

i can understand why they did it. it's just a dumb way to end a HIAC match

Astonishing Member

before I go to therapy
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

WWE has been cleared of any wrongdoing in the concussion lawsuits and the suits are now thrown out of court

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018...lated-lawsuit/