Page 81 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485911311815811081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

world class.

aj wins.

fantastic match.

and now.....................NIGHT-NIGHT LAND!

Yeah that match was dope.

And Joe ain't fucking around any more

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Yeah that match was dope.

And Joe ain't fucking around any more
    certainly a lot better than that overbooked mess from raw.

I love this fuckin' feud!

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i agree, though she can be bad sometimes too.
    Eh, everyone has bad matches. The only problem is when you're consistently bad.

you do see though how saying she's better than 75% of the main roster could easily lead one to believe you were saying she's better than just good though right??
    Not really. The general feel I've gotten from seeing many different people talk about the main roster women is that a lot of them aren't good. Probably not the best way to gauge what people think since folks can get duped into thinking someone is better than they really are by smoke and mirrors like with Charlotte(really good athlete who isn't as ring-savy as you'd think an actual really good wrestler would be).

Anyway, sorry for waiting so long to reply. I was out of town for a few days and didn't have time to check out the thread.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

-Joe really should win this feud. I'm as big an AJ fan as anyone, but Joe needs the win far more right now and he's been SO GOOD during this feud, it's time to pull the trigger on him as champion. But sadly I can easily see this going the way of the AJ/Nakamura feud, where they drag it out through multiple BS finishes just to have AJ win in the end anyway.

-Hey Asuka won a match, how nice. Maybe now they'll actually starting doing cool stuff with her and rebuild her credibility after they so thoroughly demolished it during the Carmella feud (finger's crossed).

-I'd like to see Almas challenge for the US Title. He's in the "consistently puts on really good matches, but loses most of the big ones in the end" phase right now and a US Title run could help elevate him up the card. Plus Nakamura doesn't really have anyone to feud with right now.

-I'm still hoping that Kofi gets a WWE Title run at some point. He's been so good for so long and accomplished pretty much everything else that there is to accomplish in WWE. Winning to top belt would be the final exclamation point on his WWE career so to speak.

-This whole "heel Becky" narrative might work better if Charlotte hadn't spent most of her time as champion on Raw, which was a lot, as a stuck-up, entitled, full of herself heel who was a jerk to pretty much everyone, including Becky whom she also betrayed. WWE might not remember that because it happened more than two weeks ago, but many fans do and it doesn't help to make Charlotte any more sympathetic here.

Shame that Aiden will simply dissapear in midcard or lower. Like so many others. Like Booby Roode, Sanity, Shinsuke, Ty Dillinger.

It's sad the that wrestling company with the biggest and most talented wrestlers in the world has to turn to their legends to sell a show.
    They have the biggest rooster in the world and yet they feared a small but very talented group of wrestlers (all in) why? because they refuse to use their superb pletora of wrestlers.
    Instead of monthly wwe "all ins", we have to sit and watch the same 20 wrestlers in the same match over and over and over again. They just a something "shocking" and its completly new. LIke in that simpsons episode where stacy malibu gets a new hat and suddently everyone forgets about lisa's doll.
    I love wwe, I've been a fan since the attitude era. Have wwe network, merchandise, etc etc. But its sad to see people like asuka, sanity, author of pain, american alphay, ascension,no way jose, that were great in NXT, reduce to comedy or totally forgotten in the main roster.
    others like KO, nakamura, wyatt, etc. Not allowed to be the best they can be. Many of them should be world champions. But no. not even good feuds. Just look at samy zayn vs Booby lashley. or finn balor. What a bunch of great wrestlers, that cannot shine as they should because wwe does not allows it.

I fear what will happen to people like Alister black, ciampa, ec3, kairi, velveteen dream, whey they get call up. Many will be forgotten or fall to comedy. or simply be there to be squash by the "big guys"
    Last edited by darthjoker; 09-19-2018 at 06:41 AM.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

In what way did WWE "fear" All In?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    Shame that Aiden will simply dissapear in midcard or lower. Like so many others. Like Booby Roode, Sanity, Shinsuke, Ty Dillinger.
    He's shown his chops as a manager, give him a new set of people to get over. He should form his own stable to get back with Lana and Rusev.

Maybe Shinsuke and heel Asuka.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    In what way did WWE "fear" All In?
    Yeah ... I doubt that one.

Until it blows up in his face, Vince's ego is too huge for that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    He's shown his chops as a manager, give him a new set of people to get over. He should form his own stable to get back with Lana and Rusev.

Maybe Shinsuke and heel Asuka.
    Yeah, I think he might have better found his niche in a managerial role. He can still occasionally get in the ring but his in-ring work likely isn't a selling point.

Him and Rusev worked, but he already has a manager in Lana so he was literally a third wheel.

He probably should manage a tag team. THat way they can sort of be a 3 man stable when he needs to wrestle. Maybe if they stick him with the Bar, it can level the playing field with the New Day.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    He probably should manage a tag team. THat way they can sort of be a 3 man stable when he needs to wrestle. Maybe if they stick him with the Bar, it can level the playing field with the New Day.
    OOOOOOooooooooOOOoooOOOOoooo! I like that one.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Rey Mysterio has signed with WWE

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=120420