Page 117 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 17671071131141151161171181191201211271672176171117 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

So Asuka is stuck in some meaningless battle Royale at Evolution? Wow, if she doesn't at least win, then I give up on them ever booking her well on the main roster, because this is pathetic.

Ditto on Sasha and Bayley and Ruby being stuck in some filler tag match. The Women need their own Tag Team Titles more than ever now, too much
    wasted talent otherwise.

Can the Bella's just go away now? They've worn out their welcome imo.

Drew vs. Braun, ah sounds ok. But it again shows how they don't know how to capitalize on Braun's momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So Asuka is stuck in some meaningless battle Royale at Evolution? Wow, if she doesn't at least win, then I give up on them ever booking her well on the main roster, because this is pathetic.

Ditto on Sasha and Bayley and Ruby being stuck in some filler tag match. The Women need their own Tag Team Titles more than ever now, too much
    wasted talent otherwise.

Drew vs. Braun, ah sounds ok. But it again shows how they don't know how to capitalize on Braun's momentum.
    Honestly I'm perfectly fine having them use Brauns momentum to get Drew over. Braun is OKAY... but I'm still not convinced he's a guy that's capable of carrying the company. I still see him as more a Kane than an Undertaker. Drew I think they can do something with.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

WWE had guys like Ultimate Warrior and Kevin Nash carry the company and they were worse than Braun.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    WWE had guys like Ultimate Warrior and Kevin Nash carry the company and they were worse than Braun.
    Course, you can also argue they didn't do a very good job carrying the company.

For what it's worth, I found Nash a better overall sports entertainer than Braun when he was healthy. Braun is more athletic... but Nash has better mic skills and more presence. Nash wasn't the best in-ring worker on the planet, but with a good worker he can put out a solid main event match. Nash best matches are better than Brauns best IMO at least. Though arguably Nash was working with better main eventers.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

wasted talent otherwise.

Well, how would you capitalize on Braun's momentum? Make him champ and beat one guy after another until there's a "suitable" opponent who you find believable beating him?

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Well, how would you capitalize on Braun's momentum? Make him champ and beat one guy after another until there's a "suitable" opponent who you find believable beating him?
    I think he actually works as a better heel champ in that regard. Plenty of faces they could throw at Braun. But if he were a heel champ, the only feud I can think of off the top of my head which might interest me is Lashley. Maybe Drew with a big more build up.

This Evolution Card outside of the MYC Finals and the NXT Womens title is weak on paper. Charlotte/Becky's already got it's peak and they letting Becky lose momentum, Same with the Nikki/Ronda that also got it's and Nikki challenger of the month because Gof Forbid if Nikki wins the title. Same with Bliss/Mickey vs. Lita/Trish cuz Alexa refuse to take bump.

This PPV is supposed the be Now and Future not the "Then" by bringing Retired old stars like Lita, Trish, the Bellas, and Torrie Wilson.

And Seriously where the f*ck is Sasha Banks and i sewar if they relegated Sasha/Bayley vs. Riott Squad in another meaningless Tag Team that we're already saw for months unless you're introducing a Women's Tag Titles which i'm not excited IMHO.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    This Evolution Card outside of the MYC Finals and the NXT Womens title is weak on paper. Charlotte/Becky's already got it's peak and they letting Becky lose momentum, Same with the Nikki/Ronda that also got it's and Nikki challenger of the month because Gof Forbid if Nikki wins the title. Same with Bliss/Mickey vs. Lita/Trish cuz Alexa refuse to take bump.

This PPV is supposed the be Now and Future not the "Then" by bringing Retired old stars like Lita, Trish, the Bellas, and Torrie Wilson.

And Seriously where the f*ck is Sasha Banks and i sewar if they relegated Sasha/Bayley vs. Riott Squad in another meaningless Tag Team that we're already saw for months unless you're introducing a Women's Tag Titles which i'm not excited IMHO.
    Honestly I think the point of bringing in female stars from the past is so you don't get a bunch of matches that you haven't seen on Smackdow or RAW numberous times. When you have divisions of of like 8 women, you're going to see the same people wrestle over and over again. That's somewhat unavoidable. This way for the first ever womans PPV you are at least going to see some fresh matches.

Oh for the love of god Impact don't bring back that piece of trash on my tv. First you get rid of him because attitude pima donna issues then you get rid another prima donna ******* and now you're bringing El Patron back to the company. Seroiusly you have Penta and Fenix as your latino stars.

https://www.sescoops.com/impact-look...act-deal-more/
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Oh for the love of god Impact don't bring back that piece of trash on my tv. First you get rid of him because attitude pima donna issues then you get rid another prima donna ******* and now you're bringing El Patron back to the company. Seroiusly you have Penta and Fenix as your latino stars.

At this point I think Impact is simply on a cycle of firing and rehiring Ares and Alberto. 3 months from now, Alberto will probably be fired and they'll bring back Ares.

Let's face it... Impact has no standards. None. They'll hire or fire anyone if they have even the slightest big of name value.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Making him champion, well yes. And then build up some good opponents for him, not that hard really. They USED to know how to do this stuff.

Penta and Fenix ain't Impact stars though. They're on Impact because the company has a working relationship with Lucha underground. The two are major stars in AAA and MLW.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    At this point I think Impact is simply on a cycle of firing and rehiring Ares and Alberto. 3 months from now, Alberto will probably be fired and they'll bring back Ares.

Let's face it... Impact has no standards. None. They'll hire or fire anyone if they have even the slightest big of name value.
    Wait, Ares was actually fired?

Astonishing Member

Supposedly the womens' tag championships will be announced at Evolution, so some of the Battle Royal particpants will be in that match. (Or series of matches if there are more than one)

According to Shane, his sons don't like the company's booking decisions and they text Vince their complaints
    http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/sha...ds-text-vince/