Page 177 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 771271671731741751761771781791801811872272776771177 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

That Daniel Bryan thing was very weird. I literally have no idea where they are going with this, that being said, I have no problem with heel Bryan. I only wish this had happened on a bigger stage, the fans looked too stunned to respond.

Wow, Becky's face was really missed up but damn, I love this girl's attitude. Nia on the other hand needs to be very, very careful, she can't keep injuring girls like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    How about Cole or Dream?
    I'd say Black is the closest to being ready for call up. He was nxt champ, so there's technically nothing he needs to do down there once he finishes up with Johnny.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    They have 5 days to build Charlotte up to face Ronda. Asuka is understandably eating this pin.
    Or let one of the guys eat the pin, problem solved.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think they are building up Nia and Tamina to be monsters, so that they will be Rondas next big challenge. It'll probably cone down to Asuka vs those 2, with them beating her 2 on 1.

"Building up Nia" seems like, not a great idea, given recent events. Also she's just not good in that role to begin with.

i was just thinking, WWE wouldn't need to feed braun the entire tag division if they didn't fuk off his momentum in the 1st place.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    That Daniel Bryan thing was very weird. I literally have no idea where they are going with this, that being said, I have no problem with heel Bryan. I only wish this had happened on a bigger stage, the fans looked too stunned to respond.
    The weird thing was about the heel turn, is there were seeds planted in the Miz feud when he said Bryan was too much of a 'goody two shoes' to ever get the job done. If they had done the heel turn coming off that it would have made way more sense. Instead they kicked the can around a couple weeks, had Bryan lose clean, put him in an entirely different story then drop that, and now suddenly Bryan's pissed at AJ? It feels insanely rushed.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    there's really nothing wrong with going to 205 live nowadays. a lot better than going to raw right now.
    Never said there was anything wrong with going to 205Live as that wasn't the point I was making.

Astonishing Member

I look forward to months of crowds completely ignoring the turn and loudly cheering DB no matter what he does.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

He was pretty clearly booed last night, so I doubt we're getting another Becky Lynch scenario unless they attach him to someone like Miz.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

There isn't going to be another Becky Lynch with Bryan. AJ is a fan favorite himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    "Building up Nia" seems like, not a great idea, given recent events. Also she's just not good in that role to begin with.
    I think she already has the next title shot with Ronda anyways, so if they are going to de-push her it will probably be after the Ronda fight.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i was just thinking, WWE wouldn't need to feed braun the entire tag division if they didn't fuk off his momentum in the 1st place.
    They would probably still do that even if he had more momentum. If he's injured they probably don't want to out him in any real matches that aren't important , so interfering in matches is the most action they can give him.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There isn't going to be another Becky Lynch with Bryan. AJ is a fan favorite himself.
    Course you can argue so was Charlotte. And AJ hogged the belt longer than she did.

Still, Bryan got heel heat so it seems like a smooth enough heel turn thus far.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Yeah. If anything, it's the kind of situation that a lot of fans actually like.

Neither AJ nor Bryan are easy to hate (they are ultimately guys people will "enjoy hating") considering how they got to the top.

The only issue was where the title change took place.
    Last edited by Username taken; 11-14-2018 at 09:04 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Course you can argue so was Charlotte. And AJ hogged the belt longer than she did.

Still, Bryan got heel heat so it seems like a smooth enough heel turn thus far.
    I wouldn't call Charlotte a fan favorite. The company's stubbornness put her in Roman Reigns territory.