Page 85 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889951351855851085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 19298
    BANNED

Apparently it got leaked that spoilers:
    Austin will guest referee
    end of spoilers the match between HHH and Undertaker at Super Show Down

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'd turn around and say it's pretty shitty for them to try and get Vince to pay for their own stupid decisions. If they weren't willing to suffer for their actions, then maybe they shouldn't have decided to jump through wooden tables and get hit by bard wire bats on a nightly basis.

What Vince is doing may or may not be considered nice, but it's fair. I can't say the same thing about a fraudulent lawsuit.
    well sure, but does that somehow make what vince is doing less shitty??

the wrestling business is full of shitty people that have done horrible things to each other, it's easy to see if you're not occupied defending vince & WWE's honor.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    well sure, but does that somehow make what vince is doing less shitty??

the wrestling business is full of shitty people that have done horrible things to each other, it's easy to see if you're not occupied defending vince & WWE's honor.
    Doesn't necessarily mean what Vince is doing is nice. Just means for the ones filing fraudulent lawsuits at least, there's no particular reason to lose sleep over it. If the suffering shitty people made their own bed they can sleep in it.

People seem to think this is a high power attorney going after vince….he's not. He is a small time conman who is desperate not to actually go to trial ever,

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    People seem to think this is a high power attorney going after vince….he's not. He is a small time conman who is desperate not to actually go to trial ever,
    He's not scared of the concussions, it's the challenge to the independent contractor status that will be on the line.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I would actually welcome if someone actually does challenge WWE's definition of independent contractor.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    As I posted this same attorney is almost like the one who has targeted Singer for years and has led a number of clients to try and sue him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Sean Waltman's wife has passed away

https://twitter.com/therealxpac/stat...315937281?s=21

The only way the independent contractor status changes is if A TON of wrestlers, including BIG NAMES, stop signing contracts and all hold out to form a union. Like they did in baseball. Probably gonna need hundreds or even thousands of guys like they had in baseball.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

WWE has apparently signed Mia Yim (it's about time).

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    WWE has apparently signed Mia Yim (it's about time).
    **** yeah!

And they'll screw her up once she leaves NXT.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The only way the independent contractor status changes is if A TON of wrestlers, including BIG NAMES, stop signing contracts and all hold out to form a union. Like they did in baseball. Probably gonna need hundreds or even thousands of guys like they had in baseball.
    Jesse Ventura once tried to organize the WWE performers into a union, but Hogan talked them out of it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

sexy power is here

and so is the admiral.

and they don't look happy with baron.

here comes the shield.

here comes the sword!