Page 89 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293991391895891089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    a small update on what happened with liv. apparently she doesn't remember much of the match after brie knocked out her and was basically working on instinct. ruby and sarah had to hold her back from that triple suplex spot after she was told not to come back.

brie has apologized repeatedly to liv and there is apparently no heat between the two but sarah and ruby are a different story since the trio are really close.
    That sounds like Liv suffered a concussion. She should not be medically cleared until they're sure she's no longer suffering after-effects. As Dolph Ziggler could tell you, after-effects of a concussion can last for weeks or even months.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Put Corny on suicide watch, DDT Pro is coming to the U.S..
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1044764530054639616

Becky has been savage tonight. I'm loving it.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Brie and Nikki have no business working the new style the women are working. It was only a matter of time before they got into a match with some of the better workers and hurt somebody trying to keep up.
    Nikki's literally had no issues keeping up with the other women.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    That sounds like Liv suffered a concussion. She should not be medically cleared until they're sure she's no longer suffering after-effects. As Dolph Ziggler could tell you, after-effects of a concussion can last for weeks or even months.
    well you are right. it's official. liv morgan has a concussion.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well you are right. it's official. liv morgan has a concussion.
    I didn’t actually see the video until a few hours ago.

What the hell was Brie doing??? She kicked Liv Morgan in the head repeatedly. Like what sort of recklessness is that?

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I didn’t actually see the video until a few hours ago.

What the hell was Brie doing??? She kicked Liv Morgan in the head repeatedly. Like what sort of recklessness is that?
    The first couple kicks were to the chest. But the last one was in the face. Brie matches with the Riot Squad definitely are becoming train wrecks.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The first couple kicks were to the chest. But the last one was in the face. Brie matches with the Riot Squad definitely are becoming train wrecks.
    Re-watch the video, she kicked her in the head at least twice. The way Brie even threw the kicks was all kinds of messed up.

I watched it in slow motion, it was so messy.
    Last edited by Username taken; 09-26-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Astonishing Member

8.10.14 G1 climax 24
    kazuchika okada vs shinsuke nakamura
    on axs tv with Mauro ranallo and josh barnett
    ive never seen the match before
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-26-2018 at 02:07 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Doesn't necessarily mean what Vince is doing is nice. Just means for the ones filing fraudulent lawsuits at least, there's no particular reason to lose sleep over it. If the suffering shitty people made their own bed they can sleep in it.
    your compassion is inspiring, but yeah again i'd be with you if vince wasn't padding his pockets from their mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    AoP in the main event?! Okay, cool
    it would've been cooler if AoP hadn't gotten their asses kicked(along with like 10 other dudes) like common jobbers by the shield just a week or 2 ago.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Brie and Nikki have no business working the new style the women are working. It was only a matter of time before they got into a match with some of the better workers and hurt somebody trying to keep up.
    It wasn't like Brie got injured trying to keep up or perform some move she shouldn't have been doing. She was performing a relatively safe move that they would even do in the "diva era".

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    it would've been cooler if AoP hadn't gotten their asses kicked(along with like 10 other dudes) like common jobbers by the shield just a week or 2 ago.
    It's not like they got some sort of extended beatdown and were the focus of the segment. I doubt most people even remember them even being there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    It's not like they got some sort of extended beatdown and were the focus of the segment. I doubt most people even remember them even being there.
    That’s kind of my point. One week they’re just part of a large crowd getting beat up by 3 guys, the next they’re supposed to be a threat teaming with Corbin. Not consistent or as cool as it could’ve been had they been treated like a threat from the start.

The week before, they were part of the crowd handing out the beatdown. Those two weeks are largely irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things for AOP because no one but the hardcores are going to really care that they were a part of those two segments.