Page 164 of 357 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Yaw View Post
    When I heard people saying Doom or Namor I just smh. Damn do people REALLY not get it? Let's just have BP2 be Black Panther, Cap and Iron Man versus Red Skull...
    Meanwhile, Achebe, Princess Zanda, Solomon Prey/Tanzika, Tetu and Zenzi, the country of Niganda, Kiber the Cruel among others are waiting in line to have a go at T'Challa on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Coates had Tetu beat T'Challa and the HZ in the forest, had them completely subdued by the tree limbs/vines... and then he simply walked away and let them go.... Just lazy **** that would make even bond-villains go WTF? lol. And of course Tetu goes to Ayo/Aneka later bc he needs help in confronting and killing BP...

Um... why not just try to kill him when you had him immobolized in your tree limbs? And then (as the writer) have BP show or do something to make it known he wasn't completely beat dead to rights? Yknow, actually apply good story telling and looking after your franchise character...

I remember people were stuttering about 'oh well maybe he knew he couldn't kill bp'... umm well how about you think of something logical for the villain to attempt... like, i dunno, cause an earth quake to drop them into a bottomless pit... which is exactly what he attempted to do to the HZ in the final couple issues. Tetu is this elemental boogie-man but he can't think of **** threatening to do with the ability to cause earth quakes, animate trees, and bring on rain, thunder, and lightning? Even if he fails, it serves as a good durability/survivablity feat for BP.

And thennnn, in their rematch, it ends with some magical spear ish that BP could've just led with the first time around, if that's all it took.

Damn, those were the good ol days
    Tetu and Zenzi were jobbed by their own Creator While simultaneously jobbing the title Character

When I heard people saying Doom or Namor I just smh. Damn do people REALLY not get it? Let's just have BP2 be Black Panther, Cap and Iron Man versus Red Skull...
    Exactly. Gotta be wary of those internet 'experts' on youtube and comic sites, a lot of them never read BP and only know of him through googles and vague recollections about avx.

They're the same people who were sure that Coates run would be the big influence for the movie (since that's all their lazy asses knew of BP), until Coogler flat out said he didnt even know about Coates stuff until after the script was written and film was in development lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Tetu and Zenzi were jobbed by their own Creator While simultaneously jobbing the title Character
    Incompetence... there's levels to this ish lol

Coates gave us a trifecta!

As long as they don't show up in the second movie its easily ignorable.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Meanwhile, Achebe, Princess Zanda, Solomon Prey/Tanzika, Tetu and Zenzi, the country of Niganda, Kiber the Cruel among others are waiting in line to have a go at T'Challa on the big screen.
    Unfortunately we won't see everyone listed here. Even with Iron Man, we still din't get Crimson Dynamo (Well partially), Madam Masque, Titanium Man etc.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 10-15-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Unfortunately we won't see everyone listed here. Even with Iron Man, we still din't get Crimson Dynamo (Well partially), Madam Masque, Titanium Man etc.
    Well with BP's most notable villains dead or an ally, I can see there being a higher chance of them showing up, especially since we still got BP 3 as well

Incredible Member

Wasn't Madam Masque in the Agent Carter show?

Incredible Member

I have a strong feeling Achebe will be in a BP movie. It makes too much sense. The biggest question about Achebe for me is who would be his backer? I doubt they would do Mephisto.

Well with BP's most notable villains dead or an ally, I can see there being a higher chance of them showing up, especially since we still got BP 3 as well
    That will depend on the story the are going to tell. However I do think Princess Zanda, Niganda and Achebe have a high chance of appearing in the sequels especially with Achebe who is viwed as a villain similar with the Joker which Marvel might decide to have in their cinematic universe.

Wasn't Madam Masque in the Agent Carter show?
    I'm talking about her being an Iron Man villain but yeah she was. Even Ghost who is primarily an iron man villain was in Ant-Man and The Wasp.

We're lucky to get half those guys in the comics, let alone the movie.

Klaw, Killmonger, and M'Baku seem to be the only rogues with any real replay value in the BP mythos for whatever reason.

Actually Zanda does show up now and then. Not necessarily as a credible threat, but at least she's been used.

That will depend on the story the are going to tell. However I do think Princess Zanda, Niganda and Achebe have a high chance of appearing in the sequels especially with Achebe who is viwed as a villain similar with the Joker which Marvel might decide to have in their cinematic universe.

I forgot to add M'butu as well.

For what it's worth, I'm still predicting a heel turn for M'Baku.

With T'Challa "dead" and Shuri seemingly uninterested in ruling (from what we saw at least), M'Baku seems the likely person to take over while T'Challa is away. But I'm not certain he'll be all that willing to hand it right back when T'Challa returns.

Though obviously all that is conjecture on my part. We'll see.

I have a strong feeling Achebe will be in a BP movie. It makes too much sense. The biggest question about Achebe for me is who would be his backer? I doubt they would do Mephisto.
    I assume you think Doctor Strange would snatch him first, then what about the Lion God?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    We're lucky to get half those guys in the comics, let alone the movie.

Klaw, Killmonger, and M'Baku seem to be the only rogues with any real replay value in the BP mythos for whatever reason.

Actually Zanda does show up now and then. Not necessarily as a credible threat, but at least she's been used.
    In addition, it does not help the current predicament that MCU James Buchanan Barnes is called the White Wolf.