Page 27 of 357 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Wakanda Is Crucial in Avengers 4, According to the Russo Brothers

https://www.themarysue.com/wakanda-a...usso-brothers/
    It's not surprising. You can argue Wakanda was very critical in Avengers 3.

But I think this potentially is good for Shuri. Maybe this will lead to her having a more central role in the MU in general. Maybe she can act as Q for the Avengers as a whole rather than just T'Challa. THat might be cool, especially if Stark won't be around after this movie.

I'd actually like them to not have "The Avengers" for a few years. They can talk about them, but I think their absence as a team should be felt for awhile so that they can have a big "New Avengers" flick in say 7 years or so.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I'd actually like them to not have "The Avengers" for a few years. They can talk about them, but I think their absence as a team should be felt for awhile so that they can have a big "New Avengers" flick in say 7 years or so.
    With a close to 50 yrs old Chadwick Boseman Black Panther? Naw son, lol. If you only release an Avengers movie every 3 years? That is something i could see and in between develope other characters.

I can understand that logic. But at the same time, if every Avengers movie is a billion plus dollars in Disneys pocket, there's strong incentive to not stray away from the current formula too much.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    With a close to 50 yrs old Chadwick Boseman Black Panther? Naw son, lol. If you only release an Avengers movie every 3 years? That is something i could see and in between develope other characters.
    Part of me does sort of wish they cast a younger guy for the BP role. Though Chad is so awesome at it, you can hardly blame them.

Though in theory I suppose simplar to Iron Man you can actually have the actor stay in the role longer than say Thor or Black Widow by relying on a stunt man in the suit or CGI (which admittedly wasn't the BP movies strong point) to do all the action stuff. With a complete full body suit, you would just need Chads voice.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    This was a badass preview.
    https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-3-4/
    Art, absolutely gorgeous. This is the type of art T'Challa should be getting on the regular. 700 million dollar man deserves top notch artist. Story wise.. I'm neutral. There's alot of exposition and not very clear on if this is some future or alternate reality or what. The consort of the goddess was completely unnecessary. He they are listing his feats as if Storm is one of them, Nah.....

I am still of the mindset that the story will still be mediocre until proven otherwise, but it will look beautiful. It's very clear someone had to change there story telling to focus on T'Challa though...

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Aaron doing god's work

Did artist change? this looks less cartoony

Pretty much.

Fucking time jumps I swear.

"He who put the knife where it belong and then let him live" lol. Couldn't we get a "savior of the multiverse" instead? Then again, i'd imagine legend =/= actuality so it works to an extent.

But yeah, it's comics, show don't tell man. Should have just narrated in the background while showing T'challa doing this stuff on panel.

my lord, this art is trash. Someone get T'challa some HSH asap.
    Yeah I would of like actual panel action with the narrating in the background. Why does everyone tell and not show? No one is thinking "man I would really like to see two people standing around talking about how awesome someone is, rather then seeing it".

And yeah I guess everyone is going to pretend T'Challa didn't save 616 now. Go figure.

Side topic, any of you other HEFers see Tures protocol preview over there? It's a nice little read

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Just have Black Panther 2 and 3 in the mean time and then have T'challa, Carol, and Strange form the "New" Avengers in Avengers 5 in 2025-2026.

They can do other stuff in between like Secret Invasion or build up to Secret Wars.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah I would of like actual panel action with the narrating in the background. Why does everyone tell and not show? No one is thinking "man I would really like to see two people standing around talking about how awesome someone is, rather then seeing it".

And yeah I guess everyone is going to pretend T'Challa didn't save 616 now. Go figure.

Side topic, any of you other HEFers see Tures protocol preview over there? It's a nice little read
    Nothing new there. Val Richards on panel credited Black Panther with coming up with the idea to survive the multiverse collapse, and people immediately were like "Thanks god Val saved them all."
    Pull List:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Hey blind, can I borrow your gif?

thanks man lol

I like what I like ....

Nothing new there. Val Richards on panel credited Black Panther with coming up with the idea to survive the multiverse collapse, and people immediately were like "Thanks god Val saved them all."
    Yea.. People are idiot's lol. That's why I want someone like Redjack to come in and just set isht straight. No more bull

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    I like what I like ....

Hey do you Man. People like what they like, but definitely not the best IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    That was 50% cool 50% trash.

And I mostly question the method of story telling. How you going to skip all the good stuff. Those moments before the mines should have be actual full issues.

And he didn't pass up an opportunity to put Storm above Tchalla. Lol
    Because the whole idea is that this is a mystery, we're not supposed to know exactly what happened yet. If indeed this T'Challa is the guy who fought the Shiar and survived somehow, we probably will see more on that later and how he survived. But right now we're not supposed to know if this T'Challa is that guy, or the T'Challa from the 616. The point is to put us in the same shoes as the other characters in the story as far as piecing bits of information together and trying to figure out what's going on.

ANd of course if it turns out this is a different T'Challa, then we don't need to see any of that because it's all just a red herring.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Because the whole idea is that this is a mystery, we're not supposed to know exactly what happened yet. If indeed this T'Challa is the guy who fought the Shiar and survived somehow, we probably will see more on that later and how he survived. But right now we're not supposed to know if this T'Challa is that guy, or the T'Challa from the 616. The point is to put us in the same shoes as the other characters in the story as far as piecing bits of information together and trying to figure out what's going on.

ANd of course if it turns out this is a different T'Challa, then we don't need to see any of that because it's all just a red herring.
    It's a trash mystery. This isn't "what is the One Piece" or the "Galactic Layline" anime references. Lol. The stuff in the the discussion is the stuff I would want to see. Now he's buried the lead by saying he already succeeded. Being a future story none of it really matters ,but even Cates did a flashback issue for Thanos showing what happened. Only mystery left is why he got chucked into the mines and how/why he is in the future. Which as Cates showed with Thanos, it down at really matter because it will most likely be erased. But those moments would have been a more fun ride if it unfolded linearly.

If she had stopped talking at stabbing Namor, I wouldn't complain. If this is 12 issues, a four issue explanation with this info would have been perfect. But now I know so it no longer matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    A Thor and Black Panther book would be an instant read. The MCU has also set up something wonderfully for the two. One collaboration I'd like to see is Black, Thor, and Doctor Strange. I'm thinking of throwing a female character in there like Valkyrie to complement T'Challa's warrior edge.

However I do like this "Four Kings" idea. I'm guessing that's Black Bolt, Namor, and Doom? A book that plays around each characters' morality could be quite the read. In a book like this, T'Challa should be the one constantly underestimated as the least physically powerful. I also think his best mate in this scenario would be Black Bolt.

One team up I'd like to see is:

Black Panther and Iron Fist

Pair them up as two protectors of their realms with a friendly martial arts rivalry. Give me sparring and discussion scenes, pay tribute to Priest's run but with T'Challa instead being mind controlled, and combos using the Iron Fist and the kinetic energy pulse.
    A team up with Iron Fist and T’Challa would be really interesting. It be cool if they did a comparison of how the. Ulture of K’un Lun and Wakanda differ but have several similarities.

I would by that book for sure.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.