Page 326 of 357 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 5350

Into the Spider-Verse was dope.

Montez is trippin putting it at #1 but i'd say it was my third favorite movie so far this year behind BP and IW.

I see Aquaman tomorrow... I can't wait for a movie this thread told me would be better than Black Panther with flawless CGI! This gonna be sick!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Montez is trippin putting it at #1 but i'd say it was my third favorite movie so far this year behind BP and IW.

I see Aquaman tomorrow... I can't wait for a movie this thread told me would be better than Black Panther with flawless CGI! This gonna be sick!
    I hope you enjoy it .

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Ok, this makes better sense now.

Still think he should have gotten that Carol spot int he 2010 pic though... 3 billion dollar movies and a comic that has actually sold for 2.5 years now.... He is THE breakout character for Marvel sales wise.
    They're going by comics, not movies. So the 2010s would be for Hickman and Coates. I think it should be the 2000s for Priest and Hudlin (I recognize Marvel Knights technically started late 90s, but really late 90s).

Speaking of, these just arrived in the mail today:

Books.jpg

Leading to a total of this:

Bookshelf.jpg

Technically, I also have the Essential Black Panther, but I removed it with anticipation of Revenge of the Black Panther arriving next year.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Interesting how people can read stuff into a picture.If Black Panther in back "means something" the Miles being in the front in the most focus spot surround by America,Nova,Ms Marvel,Iron Heart and Ghost Spider "mean something".Sometimes a picture is just a picture but if this picture mean something then message to take is Miles, America,Nova,Ms Marvel,Iron Heart is most important characters to Marvel and the future of Marvel. If you believe that last line you are optimistic. It is just a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    They're going by comics, not movies. So the 2010s would be for Hickman and Coates. I think it should be the 2000s for Priest and Hudlin (I recognize Marvel Knights technically started late 90s, but really late 90s).

Speaking of, these just arrived in the mail today:

Books.jpg

Leading to a total of this:

Bookshelf.jpg

Technically, I also have the Essential Black Panther, but I removed it with anticipation of Revenge of the Black Panther arriving next year.
    So peak panther sales and visibility while carol floundered? Comic only doesnt help carols credentials lol

Nice work on trades... damn video gsmes started sucking up my comic trade budget

Think thats the first time ive seen panthers prey issues lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

It's for Kelly Sue DeConnick's run. Sales weren't spectacular, but it got a strong following and lots of critical acclaim.

The Panther's Prey issues were pretty convenient to get. They're perfect bound so they fit on a bookshelf and they weren't all that pricey. Compared to things like Panther's Quest that was spread over something like 25 issues or Panther's Rage, which at the time I first got it, was available in black and white for $50 or Masterworks for well over $100, it was very cheap. I have Volume 2 in individual issues in a longbox but those won't fit on my bookshelf. As I said before, I have the Essential Black Panther black and white collection, which has the Kirby stuff, but I'm leaving it off my bookshelf for now.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

IW was trash. Spider-Verse is great.

1. Black Panther.

2. Spider-Verse.

3. Everything else.

People can stop comparing Aquaman to BP they are each their own thing.
    The J-man

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    True but will never happen. DC vs. Marvel forever!

BANNED

My favorite Comic Book film this year. While Black Panther touched my soul, Spiderman Into the Spider-Verse told a better story from start to finish.

BANNED

I respectfully disagree

BANNED

When it comes to Infinity War I think outside of third act it
    Was highly overrated..

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    No no we cant do thst now!

Too many posts from certsin folks promising me flawless cgi, an Atlantis that puts wakanda to shame, epic practical suits, and wan choreography to mske coogler blush!

I was promised such things and i expect to be blown away tomorrow or some people got some explaining to do!

I'm not gonna give any spoilers but there is a high amount of CGI in Aquaman.

Spider-Verse is just a fun film that really surprised me. I went in kind of meh not thinking it would be that enjoyable but its just a fun film with cool characters for the whole family. I've got to give Sony props.

I''m just happy for kids these days. Look at all the great movies and shows in 2018
    The J-man

Too many posts from certsin folks promising me flawless cgi, an Atlantis that puts wakanda to shame, epic practical suits, and wan choreography to mske coogler blush!
    The costumes do look kind of amazing though .