Page 97 of 357 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Madhouse or Trigger?
    Well I am unfamiliar with what trigger has done but madhouse has had some great fight screnes with shows like one punch man and Hunter x Hunter. Can you shed some light on trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Well I am unfamiliar with what trigger has done but madhouse has had some great fight screnes with shows like one punch man and Hunter x Hunter. Can you shed some light on trigger?
    Studio Trigger is made up of former Gainax animators, and is perhaps best known for the sheer insanity of KILL LA KILL.

Madhouse, OTOH, did HELLSING ULTIMATE.

Studio Trigger is made up of former Gainax animators, and is perhaps best known for the sheer insanity of KILL LA KILL.

Madhouse, OTOH, did HELLSING ULTIMATE.
    Ah okay. Personally I would still go with madhouse because I like alot of showed they animated. Though kill la kill was great too

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Madhouse or Trigger?
    Madhouse....based on the Black Lagoon work. Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust levels of art style and direction will also be welcomed.

The OVA for Van Helsing was a mess and did not do service to the series.

I have to rewatch Kill La Kill because off the top of my head it was not memorable.
    Last edited by LastManStanding; 09-14-2018 at 05:41 PM.

As it happens, Studio Madhouse already did some anime work for Marvel, about 10 years ago.

And this, a few months ago...

Nah man give me that Japanese anime look with all that clean fighting animation with Redjacks feats and characterizations
    So basically ship it to Warner Bros. (I'm thinking of the DC animated movies) ?
    As it happens, Studio Madhouse already did some anime work for Marvel, about 10 years ago.
    Although visually the X-Men anime was really the only one worth talking about.

Mad House is very hit or miss. They have a great resume if you just look at their top notch work, but you need to make it a film and have the A list team on it. With a tv show it can be dicey, especially if they need to cut corners (budget concerns or other reasons).

I'm less concerned about the studio and more concerned about the time effort and money thats devoted to this type of project. A number of Japanese and even western animation studios are capable of turning out some visually stunning master pieces. Hello Marvel is owned by Disney. Thats what it comes down to me. A Japanese studio seems far more likely to do high quality animation than a western studio, especially for a non theatrical release. Heck Teen Titans Go! Didn't even bother to take it up a notch for their film. I don't know where the $10M budget went to if it wasn't marketing.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    The choreography gets a little better each time I watch it TBH.

I do wish it was a bit longer H2H without being interrupted by the train but I guess they needed the emotional moments in between + the fight outside going on.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So basically ship it to Warner Bros. (I'm thinking of the DC animated movies) ?

Although visually the X-Men anime was really the only one worth talking about.
    Hey of there's one thing DC has over marvel, it's the quality of their animation. That is on point for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Mad House is very hit or miss. They have a great resume if you just look at their top notch work, but you need to make it a film and have the A list team on it. With a tv show it can be dicey, especially if they need to cut corners (budget concerns or other reasons).

I'm less concerned about the studio and more concerned about the time effort and money thats devoted to this type of project. A number of Japanese and even western animation studios are capable of turning out some visually stunning master pieces. Hello Marvel is owned by Disney. Thats what it comes down to me. A Japanese studio seems far more likely to do high quality animation than a western studio, especially for a non theatrical release. Heck Teen Titans Go! Didn't even bother to take it up a notch for their film. I don't know where the $10M budget went to if it wasn't marketing.
    I mean that any studio, if they have budget cuts or time crunches it doesn't matter the studio, the final product will suffer. In just saying that out if the shows I have watched made by madhouse (I've watched a good number of them and not just the popular ones) I have found their work to be pretty solid.

But yes it does depend on how much care is being put into the work by the creative team

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    The choreography gets a little better each time I watch it TBH.

I do wish it was a bit longer H2H without being interrupted by the train but I guess they needed the emotional moments in between + the fight outside going on.
    If anything. The health bars show just how outclassed Erik was against a fully focused Tchalla. Hell even in the warrior falls fight he almost lost still.

It's rare to see fights in marvel movies where the hero is clearly the superior fighter start to finish and not needing outside help to win.

On another note

https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/201...-blu-ray-2018/

such an overrated movie people keep buying it

SCOREBOARD MOFO's

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Funny enough, I typed in Black Panther on twitter first thing I see is how a user state how overrated BP is. Sometimes I just hate social media lol.

Its funny because they probably bought the movie despite claiming how overrated it is

Its funny because they probably bought the movie despite claiming how overrated it is
    "I watched this movie 15 times now let me tell you how much it sucks!"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    "I watched this movie 15 times now let me tell you how much it sucks!"
    The really sad part? There are people out there who actually think like that:

"I'm going to keep watching it over and over so I can punish the filmmakers by unmasking every single flaw in the picture on my Youtube channel! That'll show them!"