Page 160 of 357 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    If you are gonna nitpick to death, at least keep it fair and nitpick everything to death.

I mean, if you wanna put Spider-Man: Homecoming in your top three, and then put BP at 14 because of "bad cgi," then we gotta have a conversation lol.

If you wanna call Nolan the GOAT, and then sit here and tell me all the **** wrong about coogler, we gotta have a conversation

The salt and bias for BP is real. Erik being a well developed sympathetic villain is a knock on T'Challa. Yet tdk having a extremely large portion devoted to joker who is sporting nigh omniscience and Batman being a joke all throughout the movie is considered GOAT... Yeah...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

http://blacknerdproblems.com/black-panther4-review/

Reviews are kind

The King's first time......

The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    Yes the reviewer claims that the previous season's are too cerebral and political (hardly) and that this new season, though better then the others, is some ground breaking series, while ignoring the same exact issues Coates seems to suffer for, telling rather then showing, and a plot drag that clearly shows he doesn't have as much to say and content then he leads on, and he still doesn't know how to properly pace his stories after 2.5 years+ and 30+ issues of BP or BP related stories.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    If you are gonna nitpick to death, at least keep it fair and nitpick everything to death.

I mean, if you wanna put Spider-Man: Homecoming in your top three, and then put BP at 14 because of "bad cgi," then we gotta have a conversation lol.

If you wanna call Nolan the GOAT, and then sit here and tell me all the **** wrong about coogler, we gotta have a conversation

Guess who came out of mobile-game retirement to advance his Black panther to tier 3?

Muahahahahahahahah!

But sadly, BP is now OP (story of his life these days) and there's really no incentive to play the game. 95% of the villains die before BP can even finish his animation, and so the animation just stops. What's the point of a 238 hit combo if everyone dies on hit 24? It's bullshit. They need better game modes ASAP

Honestly, if i'm going to grind to get that 238 hit combo unlocked then bitch you better stay alive for the whole thing! See, it's stuff like this that makes me undertand why Vegita allowed imperfect cell to absorb the androids...

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    This isn't even a review, it's a summary. I think Ezyo pointed to the only part of that article that was an actual critique. All he did was tell you what happened so you don't have to read it. Lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    This isn't even a review, it's a summary. I think Ezyo pointed to the only part of that article that was an actual critique. All he did was tell you what happened so you don't have to read it. Lol

9 out of 1O..

Looks like a review to me..

BANNED

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I think we've all established that different people have different views. The issue came out a couple weeks ago. At this point, just buy and read it yourself if you want to know if you'll like it. Otherwise, it doesn't matter what other random people think - positive or negative.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I wonder what T'Challa will bring back when he returns.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yes the reviewer claims that the previous season's are too cerebral and political (hardly) and that this new season, though better then the others, is some ground breaking series, while ignoring the same exact issues Coates seems to suffer for, telling rather then showing, and a plot drag that clearly shows he doesn't have as much to say and content then he leads on, and he still doesn't know how to properly pace his stories after 2.5 years+ and 30+ issues of BP or BP related stories.
    And he never will..

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Guess who came out of mobile-game retirement to advance his Black panther to tier 3?

Muahahahahahahahah!

But sadly, BP is now OP (story of his life these days) and there's really no incentive to play the game. 95% of the villains die before BP can even finish his animation, and so the animation just stops. What's the point of a 238 hit combo if everyone dies on hit 24? It's bullshit. They need better game modes ASAP
    Thatis why i quit before the T3

I could do everything I wanted with T2s... and most stuff I could do with maxed out T1's... i had no incentive to play anymore after I got bored playign with the new BP characters.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bunai View Post
    I wonder what T'Challa will bring back when he returns.
    Maybe that universes Nakia and M’baku since they are good guys like their MCU counterparts.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Maybe that universes Nakia and M’baku since they are good guys like their MCU counterparts.
    i really hope they don't bring M'baku. Shits lazy. You can fix comic mbaku rather easily I think if they put some effort into it.

im all for Nakia being brought over
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html