Page 307 of 357 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 5350

Looks like the Hung Thanos armor on a pike in Wakanda

Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It all depends on when the snap victims come back for the big brawl at the end.

Like IW, I'm keeping my hopes low. Lower even lol.

Good thing I pretty much like all the MCU characters so I'm good waiting until BP2 lol.
    I'm probably alone in this but my concern is the story. I strongly suspect I'm not going to like the plot or premiss of how they undo the snap, which in turn will hurt the previous film.

Also after marinating on Thanos motivations for a while I'm not feeling them as much as I was a few months back.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Looks like the Hung Thanos armor on a pike in Wakanda
    pretty sure that's the planet Thanos was last seen on not Wakanda
    The J-man

On the positive side, All the Stars has been nominated for the Grammys for best song of the year and record of the year.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-gra...y-live-stream/

Thank God I kept my expectations low in regards to all the BP characters

still gets me pumped

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    On the positive side, All the Stars has been nominated for the Grammys for best song of the year and record of the year.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-gra...y-live-stream/

it better win
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I'm probably alone in this but my concern is the story. I strongly suspect I'm not going to like the plot or premiss of how they undo the snap, which in turn will hurt the previous film.
    I am generally not a fan of time travel out side of the first two Terminator movies so, i'm cautious about it.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    pretty sure that's the planet Thanos was last seen on not Wakanda
    Are you sure? Because there is grass and mountain in that scene.

I also could be remembering this incorrectly but wasn't the last planet Thanos seen on was Earth in Wakanda before he teleported out?
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Are you sure? Because there is grass and mountain in that scene.

I also could be remembering this incorrectly but wasn't the last planet Thanos seen on was Earth in Wakanda before he teleported out?
    The end scene of IW had him on some unknown planet watching the sunset.

And in the end scene in IW, you can see teh thanos armor scarecrow, which is an easter egg to the comics.

This is 100% not Wakanda and it definitely isn't his "armor on a pike."
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    The end scene of IW had him on some unknown planet watching the sunset.

And in the end scene in IW, you can see teh thanos armor scarecrow, which is an easter egg to the comics.

This is 100% not Wakanda and it definitely isn't his "armor on a pike."
    Yep, your right. I forgot all about that scene Thanos had with Adam Warlock in the comics. While also forgetting about that scene.

For sure need to rewatch IW before this movie comes out.

Also, it looks like Shuri got snapped. Wonder how Wakanda is going to deal with that.

To keep it a buck, I'm just in it for the Wakandan characters. I don't really care about the others, especially the core cast which we've seen adnauseam. Whether Tony/Steve die or ride off to the sunset is whatever to me. Pepper Potts emotional state is whatever to me.

So my anticipation for this movie plummeted into whatever-ville after infinity war. Gon see if trailer-2 can restore the feeling, since trailer-1 wasn't it

BANNED

Endgame is a silly name, everything they are showing we knew already. Good thing i will not be paying to see this. I have principles, many don't
    Last edited by goku200; 12-07-2018 at 09:37 AM.

^^but will you still watch it? And if you watch it without paying for it, then are these principles universal or subjective and to what end will we champion one as a means to justify a lack of the other?

Or will you just wait until it comes on TBS in a few years?

Several options to avoid the fate of The Thanos Snap...

1. Split Personality Default - The more characters that live inside your fleshly person the less likely that all of them will be chosen to turn to ashes so the more the better... That means get cray cray real fast

2. Cocoa Butter - The world's best preventive method for turning ashy (or ashes) is to regularly moisturize with this magical cure for all cream and just to be safe combine it with shea butter and get them crusty ankles and scaly knees thoroughly lubed as well

3. Horcrux Galore - It worked for Lord Voldemort so if you happen to have a pet snake and random jewelry trinkets that you are not actively using divide your soul and lay low as others become dust in the wind around you

4. DCFS Adoption - If you can't beat em join em and secure your immediate future by becoming an adopted child of Thanos and at the least pretend like you are with him on this half the galaxy destructive ideology/theology (Note: Thanos is kind of an abusive parent so endure it as much as you can but you can leave right after The Snap once he goes farming and ignores you moving forward)

5. Extreme Teleportation - If you "BAMF" at exactly the right time of Thanos snap by default you won't count as an active member of the collective living so the effects can theoretically bypass your very existence and let you remain less ashier than your friends and family

Pours out a little vibranium laced imported liquor for Princess Shuri...

Get Hectic!

BANNED

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    To keep it a buck, I'm just in it for the Wakandan characters. I don't really care about the others, especially the core cast which we've seen adnauseam. Whether Tony/Steve die or ride off to the sunset is whatever to me. Pepper Potts emotional state is whatever to me.

So my anticipation for this movie plummeted into whatever-ville after infinity war. Gon see if trailer-2 can restore the feeling, since trailer-1 wasn't it
    A brother from another mother for sure.