Page 108 of 357 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    That would actually be a pretty cool Line up, but you know they wouldn't stop with one movie and then they would need to get a replacement for Smith when he sacrifice's himself. That would be s great team though for sure.. or wait, isn't Smith still tied up with DC? Suicide squad? Or can he get that out to peace over to MCU?
    If the hypothetical were to happen, Will ain't getting killed off. He was on board to franchise with suicide squad and rumored deadshot spinoff before the DCEU DCEU'd. Plus... Bright 2 hah

He'd be used in all the future avenger event films and Disney'd make him and Chadwick the black world's finest. The world's blackest

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So, we taking bets what happens when T'challa meets Namor next issue?

90% chance of a whole lot of nothin?
    Hehehheeeh. You're so bad dude! Unfortunately you're probably also right. I don't give Aaron or Marvel the balls to make big splashes this meeting should bring out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    If the hypothetical were to happen, Will ain't getting killed off. He was on board to franchise with suicide squad and rumored deadshot spinoff before the DCEU DCEU'd. Plus... Bright 2 hah

He'd be used in all the future avenger event films and Disney'd make him and Chadwick the black world's finest. The world's blackest
    Hey I'm good with whatever so long as he doesn't say "Let's go save the world"

WE EATIN BOYS!

OH lawd, people are already complaining about T'chalal leading the team.

Guess I'm reading Avengers now and can we please get T'Challa a new suit, I'm tired of him wearing an all black suit. Throw some gold or silver and some creative designs on the habit.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Guess I'm reading Avengers now and can we please get T'Challa a new suit, I'm tired of him wearing an all black suit. Throw some gold or silver and some creative designs on the habit.
    That suit design is so lazy. Every other medium from cartoons, video games, even disney store and walmart pajamas, book bags, and paraphernalia have the suit looking legit with the silver accents.

The comics meanwhile got some lazy fukks doing this ish on purpose

Hey I'm good with whatever so long as he doesn't say "Let's go save the world"
    He gon crack jokes and talk really fast tho. Which... i think would work really well with T'Chadwick's more deadpan self.

The internet will be mad and say that's not an accurate depiction of Blue Marvel tho lol

I'll say GOOD bc Ultimates Blue Marvel was boring!!!

That suit design is so lazy. Every other medium from cartoons, video games, even disney store and walmart pajamas, book bags, and paraphernalia have the suit looking legit with the silver accents.

The comics meanwhile got some lazy fukks doing this ish on purpose
    Yeah thos isht pisses me off. He should be sporting the BP movie habit already or atleast the CW one. I men damn how hard is it to give him some silver accents on his face, arms, and shins? Other characters have more complex suits, his is Still more simple then theirs

Yeah thos isht pisses me off. He should be sporting the BP movie habit already or atleast the CW one. I men damn how hard is it to give him some silver accents on his face, arms, and shins? Other characters have more complex suits, his is Still more simple then theirs
    For real, it takes more effort drawing every friggin individual web squiggle on spider-man's outfit than it would drawing BP's damn accents lol. Most the other avengers require more colors and details on their suits as well

Is BP and Namor still even a thing? I have no energy left for that.

It's been like 3 years and Namor's just been f'ing off getting killed by d-list villains or getting his pride dignity and balls smashed by evil-Steve Rogers. Basically all the things BP was supposed to do to him but was denied, is exactly the glory given to other characters who didn't deserve nor earn it. And now all this time has passed

I don't understand how hard it is to give him the MCU suit or any other design. I think Rocafort has been the only person to give him a design that wasn't basic all black since ANAD and it looked great.

If they don't ever incorporate the MCU suit I'd at least like to see an updated version of the Priest/Velluto suit.

Is BP and Namor still even a thing? I have no energy left for that.

It's been like 3 years and Namor's just been f'ing off getting killed by d-list villains or getting his pride dignity and balls smashed by evil-Steve Rogers. Basically all the things BP was supposed to do to him but was denied, is exactly the glory given to other characters who didn't deserve nor earn it. And now all this time has passed
    I think they reconciled or whatever during Secret Wars, I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    As the writer of the review, can confirm. I think everyone here is going to dig it. I can't give out spoilers, but yeah, I'm excited for you all to see it.
    I enjoyed and appreciated your review, but just out of curiosity, how much of Avengers Assemble had you watched prior to the review (or I guess how familiar with it you were)? Did you start watching with Avengers: Secret Wars when Panther started getting a more prominent role?
    WE EATIN BOYS!

OH lawd, people are already complaining about T'chalal leading the team.

The Avengers still have Chairpersons ?

I wonder how Wakanda will react to this, or if the solo will ever touch on it (then again, did any Cap solo ever really focus that much on him leading the Avengers?).

Looks like there are smaller versions of prowlers now. Probably about Ravage size.

Tchalla helping the kids again. Miles need a to get in on that after school program. Lol.

I like the solid black with the purple gauntlets and boots. It's simple. As long at the artist does good with shadows like in the picture posted, it's my favorite version.

The laziness with the suit has reached epic proportions.

Luckily, even the base lazy black suit is still cool looking. But good lord, every other medium in the world had the sense to add something to it. Just goes to show you how backwards and behind the comics are.

At least give the dude a bast damn necklace at a minimum.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html