Page 148 of 357 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    1 thread to rule them all. No side threads.

Anyway as far as character I think this is the closest I've ever seen Tchalla act like his comics self. When he told Captain America to "remove his hand" after cap tried to hold him back I got more excited than any moment Tchalla has had in cartoons or the movie. This Tchalla is the type of Tchalla that would back hand Tony Stark, the type that doesn't follow bad orders and is his own man, who puts wakanda first. So I applaud that! All I need to see now is him be a master planner and be ahead of the game. Comics wakanda doesn't let spies exist, ask the skrulls. This cartoon is awesome work clearly born of love for BOTH Tchalla and wakanda. Shuri is how she should have been in the movie. Just waiting to see her kick a little more butt.
    if you liked that moment you're going to LOVE this season.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Sweet. She's my dark horse favorite BP villian.
    good. you're in for a treat.

I went ahead an made one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Honestly, we should do this over in the TV/films sub forum. That will bring in some other posters, but as others have already stated we pretty much consolidate anything BP related in this thread for one reason or another.

I will make a thread later this week (maybe tomorrow if work is cancelled and I survive Hurricane Mathew), but if someone else wants to do it feel free. We still that village.

I agree that creating a new thread on a different board POTENTIALLY can draw more people into the coversation, and possibly even into the show. That alone is probably enough of a reason to do it.

Loved the episode, I really like the take on Hunter, it's different and i can get behind it for sure. Plus his habit is great. I would love to see that transferred to the comic side (as well as the BP habit having accent's hint hint)
    My son was full of questions i was more then happy to answer. He really likes T'Challa and how much of a ninja he is. I'm loving the tech and the H2h. M'Baku looked menacing. It's going to take me a minute to get used to him using tech but I'm all for him getting suped up to be a power house. It's about damn time.

Another great episode. Keep the fire rolling Redjack

(pours out a little liquor for Armless Tiger Man who gets no love around deez parts)

Redjack if you were on the Cartoon Network you could do an Adult Swim version of T'challa and Zanda working on them "international relations" to keep citizens of both nations safe in times of border conflicts... We are all about peace, love and Soooooooooul Train!

Carry on my good man!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

I will make a thread later this week (maybe tomorrow if work is cancelled and I survive Hurricane Mathew), but if someone else wants to do it feel free. We still that village.
    My fellow transplanted Wakandan!

Where you at where work isn't cancelled yet lol?

My whole week is wiped and im gonna enjoy the power for the next 8? hrs before it disappears lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Immortal Hulk Spoilers

spoilers:
    whole team got wrecked. BP got his suit overloaded, which he said is near impossible (lol coates) after Hulk hit him with the iron man armor and a verbal left hook.

So tony ended up killing hulk with the helios weapon. vaporized him.

Cap was sad. T'challa's conscious was clear as this devil hulk couldn't be stopped and he would have killed the team

but, major feat for the suit honestly. Erases Coates low end bullshit of the fenris twins and some lasers overloading it. He took a full on hit from a bloodlusted hulk and while it knocked him out of commision, the suit was intact

end of spoilers

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Hey Redjack, if you had been awarded the privilege to write the comic instead of the cartoon, did you have any new characters you wanted to introduce? How about on the show? Anybody you gonna slip in?
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Immortal Hulk Spoilers

spoilers:
    whole team got wrecked. BP got his suit overloaded, which he said is near impossible (lol coates) after Hulk hit him with the iron man armor and a verbal left hook.

Cap was sad. T'challa's conscious was clear as this devil hulk couldn't be stopped and he would have killed the team

but, major feat for the suit honestly. Erases Coates low end bullshit of the fenris twins and some lasers overloading it. He took a full on hit from a bloodlusted hulk and while it knocked him out of commision, the suit was intact

end of spoilers
    Ewing restoring the feeling.

I peeped that Namor / T'Challa scuffle too

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Ewing restoring the feeling.

I peeped that Namor / T'Challa scuffle too
    Yeah, they still ain't friends.

IDK if that is good or bad.

Dude took another shot from namor though and was not worse for wear.

at least we knew what he was doing

spoilers:
    having t'chalal sneak in is smart. That is using him to his strengths on this team
    end of spoilers

love the art, holy power upgrade for namor though I think? or was hej ust finally written right?

The good kind of noise SpiderOrange's Avatar

Yeah, they still ain't friends.

IDK if that is good or bad.

Dude took another shot from namor though and was not worse for wear.

at least we knew what he was doing

spoilers:
    having t'chalal sneak in is smart. That is using him to his strengths on this team
    end of spoilers

love the art, holy power upgrade for namor though I think? or was hej ust finally written right?
    Namor's always been pretty badass but writers have lowered his abilities over the years. That was a well written Namor. Which makes me happy, since I want him at his best whenever T'Challa beats him.
    "This. Right here. This is where my life officially jumped the shark." Miles Morales
    "No, that was back on Cowboy world", Ultimate Cartoon Spidey
    ASM Vol 3, #12

My fellow transplanted Wakandan!

Where you at where work isn't cancelled yet lol?

My whole week is wiped and im gonna enjoy the power for the next 8? hrs before it disappears lol
    I'm on a work trip haha. I got called to Florida last minute over the weekend. Major problem with a client one of my co-workers dropped the ball. He overlooked something he should have done in June and it was pretty stressful. Was able to resolve the issue on Monday and get back to Georgia, but looks like I'm still in the path. Just left Albany for Columbus. Hoping to make it back to Atlanta soon (hopefully it misses Atlanta or weakens enough before it gets there.) Meanwhile my big boss safely in California says not to worry because "the news always exaggerates storms" and that work will remain open this week. So basically everyone will be using their sick days if it looks bad out there haha
    The J-man

Immortal Hulk Spoilers

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    In all fairness you can't call Coates showing of the suit bullshit if Coates was the one that invented the suit.

Plus, it's just more practical for his standard gear to NOT allow him to take shots from Hulk level opponents. Cause lets face it, if the suit is that uber than T'Challa can afford to stop and take naps in the middle of fight with guys like Killmonger or Man Ape. It's fine for specialized Hulk busting gear, but for standard gear you probably want a T'Challa that needs to block and dodge rather than stand around bored while Killmonger or Man Ape are wasting their time trying to hit him. You don't replace skill with gear.