Page 106 of 357 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5350

-T'Challa really did kick Erik's butt in that final battle. The healthbars should've been in the movie

-It's humbling that some of the Rambeau fans would rather Monica be in BP 2 than in Rhodey's ex's upcoming movie, because they feel she wouldn't be treated like a sidekick with us.
    Well 1.) they're 2 years too late with that realization because we been saying that here. And 2.) this ain't Noah's arc, we can't save everybody even if we wanted to BP, Nakia, Okoye, Shuri, M'Baku is our starting lineup and we can only have so many players off the bench. Best we can offer are some 10-day contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yes but it might've been more minor complaints rather then full blown Character and mythos butchery All for the sake of trying to make a mark but really to get that x men spin-off.

I would say I would likely enjoy S3 more had it come first but like you said about Nnedi, Coates has had his chance
    Yup. He wanted to fit a square peg into a round hole. Then he watched the movie, saw the reactions, and had his wake-up call

I think Monica is really getting the shaft being in Carol's movie. I feel like she will be treated like war machine

I also haven't been impressed with the teaser for Marvel

Ezyo,

If season 3 ends with nu-Nakia and nu-M'Baku transplanted back to Wakanda, an implied BP/Nakia attraction if not full romance, and BP feats...

... it'll still be two paw thumbs down for his tenure, and the vibranium pitchforks, but i'll acknowledge the effort he put in to make things better.

Bonus points if nu-Erik with that symbiote looking jaguar suit makes it over as well and is setup to be a major MU villain moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I think Monica is really getting the shaft being in Carol's movie. I feel like she will be treated like war machine

I also haven't been impressed with the teaser for Marvel
    The one good thing they did is have her be a child in this flick. So she'll be BP and Nakia's age in modern time. Granted, that means her mom is probably going to die.. since that trope always seems to happen and i don't think they'd have changed her background from 2 parent household to single mom if they weren't going to kill her mom off.

You have to figure that Kamala will be making an appearance in the sequel, and that that'll be a thing, so Monica is going to have an uphill battle if she's limited to that franchise. She def gonna be Rhodey. One thing that might save her, indirectly, is the BP affect. Being a black sidekick is for the birds

So

spoilers:
    T'Challa is now the leader of the Avengers
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    -T'Challa really did kick Erik's butt in that final battle. The healthbars should've been in the movie

-It's humbling that some of the Rambeau fans would rather Monica be in BP 2 than in Rhodey's ex's upcoming movie, because they feel she wouldn't be treated like a sidekick with us.
    Well 1.) they're 2 years too late with that realization because we been saying that here. And 2.) this ain't Noah's arc, we can't save everybody even if we wanted to BP, Nakia, Okoye, Shuri, M'Baku is our starting lineup and we can only have so many players off the bench. Best we can offer are some 10-day contracts.
    Look on the bright side, since Carol and T’Challa are gonna be major players in the MCU going forward, there’s always a chance we could get an Ultimates movie.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    So

spoilers:
    T'Challa is now the leader of the Avengers
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Trying to make me put Avengers back on my pull list. Hope Aaron doesn't do to BP what I hear they did with Storm when she lead the Xmen. Lol
    end of spoilers

Yeah, he really did beat that ass. That wasn't an even fight at all, Killmonger was lucky he had on a vibranium suit or he would have been dead three minutes earlier

Yeah, we are capped out. Used the supermax on T'challa and then M'baku and Okoye had to play better than expected in their contract year. Good thing we had their bird rights and we still have Shuri on her rookie bargain contract.

All we got left is the veterans minimum. So if Rhodey or Falcon wanna chase a ring and show up for 5 minutes, I'm down. Other than that, sorry Monica/Adam/MAC/Storm/Bishop/Prodigy/Eden. Can't afford the luxury tax right now.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

WE EATIN BOYS!

OH lawd, people are already complaining about T'chalal leading the team.

Last edited by MindofShadow; 09-19-2018 at 10:28 AM.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ezyo,

If season 3 ends with nu-Nakia and nu-M'Baku transplanted back to Wakanda, an implied BP/Nakia attraction if not full romance, and BP feats...

... it'll still be two paw thumbs down for his tenure, and the vibranium pitchforks, but i'll acknowledge the effort he put in to make things better.

Bonus points if nu-Erik with that symbiote looking jaguar suit makes it over as well and is setup to be a major MU villain moving forward.
    At this point? Yes, it doesn't really matter what he does. I'll give him a nod at doing the stuff he does right, but overall 1 okay season wouldn't make up for the overall depictions in his solo and spin offs.

However if this was the first season it would be a different story and would of likely garnered more support.

Anyone here played Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2? It is currently on sale for like 20 bucks ish right now. How was the wakandan DLC?

Ezyo,

I think nu M'baku dies honestly. Which is fine by me because regular M'baku is fixable I think if they want to go the movie route. He doesn't need replaced.

I hope that symbiote suit takes a ride in T'challa back pocket when he gets teleported back to the 616

The one good thing they did is have her be a child in this flick. So she'll be BP and Nakia's age in modern time. Granted, that means her mom is probably going to die.. since that trope always seems to happen and i don't think they'd have changed her background from 2 parent household to single mom if they weren't going to kill her mom off.

You have to figure that Kamala will be making an appearance in the sequel, and that that'll be a thing, so Monica is going to have an uphill battle if she's limited to that franchise. She def gonna be Rhodey. One thing that might save her, indirectly, is the BP affect. Being a black sidekick is for the birds
    bout 75% chance Monica's mom dies in some kree explosion with some energy flowing through kid Monica to hint at her getting powers as well

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Look on the bright side, since Carol and T’Challa are gonna be major players in the MCU going forward, there’s always a chance we could get an Ultimates movie.
    If Will Smith were to say he'd be Blue Marvel today, we'd get an Ultimates movie greenlit by tomorrow lol and announced in next year's comic con post Avengers 4

That or they reimagine the team with Dr. Strange, Valykrie, and some fox properties.

I think we're that close, assuming CM doesn't face-plant box office wise

If Will Smith were to say he'd be Blue Marvel today, we'd get an Ultimates movie greenlit by tomorrow lol and announced in next year's comic con post Avengers 4

That or they reimagine the team with Dr. Strange, Valykrie, and some fox properties.

I think we're that close, assuming CM doesn't face-plant box office wise
    BP, Carol, Will Smith, Valkryie, Strange

I'd allow it lol