Page 171 of 357 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Feelin you on all points. I know that the book isn't out yet but.....really of all the characters someone like T'challa can bring together this is the auxiliary crew that HE hand picks? Marvel's who's who of jungle tales! Is Blue Marvel officially dead to Marvel? Versus Deadpool, so they pair him up with a goofus character like that??? I can't recall the time Iron Man or Captain America teamed up with Deadpool. Pass on Shuri. Thinking about the Killmonger book but it's funny how the first part of the intro builds him up just for the second half to need him. Strange way to start a new book. Far as Coates goes I think Marvel treats him like the X-department, they leave him be and tell him to turn the lights out when he's done.
    Now that I've seen Killmongers solicit, I think that will win the month for quality. However, Shuri has an outside chance if they bring C.B.s' Anansi into the story since African stories is sorta his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaw View Post
    There is really nothing to explore. It's simple racism. Anything Black is always marginalized, second-guessed and demonized until it hits the light of day and is the most popular thing ever. The wish lists and theories about the Black Panther franchise has always been tinted with racism from the beginning. The fact that people were speculating that the first Black Panther movie was going to be Rogue Avengers 2.0 was ridiculous. The fact that people were shocked that Captain America didn't appear was absurd.

With the second movie it will be ok to introduce characters from other franchises that have been about of the BP comics storyline to a degree but the main characters and villains should be BP.
    You passed the test

Or rather, you caught the pass and did the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I think BP 2 should have one villain that is part of his main gallery (i.e Achebe) and another villain who is both a Panther villain and a villain to other heroes or a semi villain (i.e Mephisto/Namor). Will the first movie did a good job in being self contained, I will beleive the sequel needs to have a great impact on other MCU movies especially if Panther is going to have a bigger role post Avengers 4.

If the still want to go on with a self contained tale for the sequel then thats fine. But at the end of the day its the story that is the most important element of the film and if that requires other villains other than BP's rogues gallery or vice versa then so be it.
    Nah, you don't believe that bs lol.

Black Panther will have a bigger role post-Avengers 4 because his movie did 1.3 billion dollars

Jason Aaron made BP the leader and says the big 3 is now a big 4 because BP made 1.3 billion dollars

Disney only gives a **** about money, and BP made 1.3 billion dollars.

The greater earth-based MCU movies and Marvel games will be name dropping Wakanda and BP... because BP made 1.3 billion dollars.

The Marvel producer said they'd have given T'Challa a bigger role in A3, but they didn't know BP would do 1.3 billion dollars

When they renew his contract, they gon ask Chadwick for a cameo in Fantastic 4... because 1.3 billion dollars.

Who knows what the sequels will be about, but Black Panther made 1.3 billion dollars and it was self-contained.

Namor goes to sleep every night hoping and praying he gets the privilege of being in BP 2. Disney gon spam T'Challa regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I could be wrong, but it looks like Coates' first Cap arc is only six issues. Somebody talked him of the 12 issue cliff for that?
    Whoever talked him into a 6 issue arc should of choked him into submission for BP as well. Solicits 8 is just more feet dragging it sounds like

• Fighting Daredevil, Punisher, and Elektra in Marvel Knights mini
    • Doing whatever the hell he's doing in Exiles book
    • Fighting Deadpool in a mini
    • HNIC of the flagship Avengers book
    • Satellite book for sister
    • Satellite book for Erik
    • Ghost Rider mini on deck
    • Solo book

Not saying the majority of that had anything to do with 1.3 billy but that i don't think BP needs to call for any features on his next album, i think everyone blowing up his phone asking if he'll get on a track with them. They want him to spit a smooth 16 real quick bc they know it'll get radio play

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

Black Panther will have a bigger role post-Avengers 4 because his movie did 1.3 billion dollars

Jason Aaron made BP the leader and says the big 3 is now a big 4 because BP made 1.3 billion dollars

The greater earth-based MCU movies and Marvel games will be name dropping Wakanda and BP... because BP made 1.3 billion dollars.

The Marvel producer said they'd have given T'Challa a bigger role in A3, but they didn't know BP would do 1.3 billion dollars

When they renew his contract, they gon ask Chadwick for a cameo in Fantastic 4... because 1.3 billion dollars.

Who knows what the sequels will be about, but Black Panther made 1.3 billion dollars and it was self-contained.

Namor goes to sleep every night hoping and praying he gets the privilege of being in BP 2. Disney gon spam T'Challa regardless
    Don't forget A4 just did reshoots to include more Wakanda scenes because...1.3 Billion dollars.

Game name drops you say.

Marvel's Spider-Man_20181016232613.jpg
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Now all we need is a AAA Black Panther video game.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Having played Spider-Man top to bottom I'd love to see Insomniac take a crack at Black Panther.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    Don't forget A4 just did reshoots to include more Wakanda scenes because...1.3 Billion dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Damn, 1.3 billy has a long reach

It's hard to keep track lol

Astonishing Member

And it's not like wanting BP to have a solid crop of domestic rogues means you want separation from the rest of the MCU. They can always introduce small plot elements/bring in cameos here and there, but its not like his mythos needs to be strongly attached to the overarching story for him to get top billing.

And even if under regular circumstances that was the case, best believe Disney will find a way around it... because 1.3 billion lol. It's pretty clear audiences like T'Challa when he uses the tools in his sandbox, Disney doesn't need to play with that just yet

Let's just hope the "1.3 billion" pays off for the further sequels

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I will go with Ubisoft as one of the guys that works there was adamant of making a BP game and even had an easter egg in the Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Imagine a BP game had similar gadget mechanics/hacking system with as Watch dogs 2.

Insomniac will be cool too.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 10-16-2018 at 11:28 PM.

Let's just hope the "1.3 billion" pays off for the further sequels
    Whats with the doubt? Some marvel movies did half of what BP did and still got sequels, Every movie he had appeared in has done a billy including his own movie, and not even IW could match BP domestically.. pretty sure it will pay off..

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    There is nothing exciting about any of this. But the real insult is the top bolded. I saw the picture. The group title is not fitting. lol. The closets thing is Shuri sounds like that month will be a Sword and Soul story.

“Killmonger” is more than a chosen name. Erik learned the art of murder as a mere child, trained in mercilessness by Ulysses Klaw himself. But next to Bullseye — the Kingpin’s right-hand killer, the plague of Daredevil, the deadliest assassin in New York City — Killmonger is a lamb up for slaughter
    oops I missed Killmonger. I just "control F" Black Panther and Wakanda and it didn't pop up.

But yeah, these books don't excite me. Avengers is gettign back that shitty artist again so poop. Shuri sounds all over teh place. I'll pick up BP vs DP just because it should be fun but its not exciting or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Feelin you on all points. I know that the book isn't out yet but.....really of all the characters someone like T'challa can bring together this is the auxiliary crew that HE hand picks? Marvel's who's who of jungle tales! Is Blue Marvel officially dead to Marvel? Versus Deadpool, so they pair him up with a goofus character like that??? I can't recall the time Iron Man or Captain America teamed up with Deadpool. Pass on Shuri. Thinking about the Killmonger book but it's funny how the first part of the intro builds him up just for the second half to need him. Strange way to start a new book. Far as Coates goes I think Marvel treats him like the X-department, they leave him be and tell him to turn the lights out when he's done.
    They are using these JA crew because they will be side characters for laughs. BM isn't a background character, he is too strong.

DP regularly paired up with Captain America. He actually respects Cap and Cap feels sorry for him to an extent adn then Hydra Cap used him later.

Adn DP pairs up with whoever is popular at the time. Wolverine, Old Man Logan, Gambit, Punisher... these vs books are very common because you can drop Deadpool into whatever mini, have him get beat up for laughs, regens, story moves on.

I think BP 2 should have one villain that is part of his main gallery (i.e Achebe) and another villain who is both a Panther villain and a villain to other heroes or a semi villain (i.e Mephisto/Namor). Will the first movie did a good job in being self contained, I will beleive the sequel needs to have a great impact on other MCU movies especially if Panther is going to have a bigger role post Avengers 4.

If the still want to go on with a self contained tale for the sequel then thats fine. But at the end of the day its the story that is the most important element of the film and if that requires other villains other than BP's rogues gallery or vice versa then so be it.
    Thor 2 had no impact on anything except for introducing an infinity stone.

TWS destroyed SHIELD but then AoU had SHIELD around anyway including a magical hellicarrier that appeared out of thin air (aka AoS) to save the day. Largely irrelevent. Especially if A4 rumors are true. Hell, in IW, Hill and Fury were back to buddies doing SHIELD looking stuff lol

GoG2 was entirely self contained.

IM3 has been practically ignored outside the fact IM now has a billion helper suits that people throw tomatoes at in AoU

It is a fallacy that the solo movies really effect the greater marvel universe plot to any real extent. Hell, they had to retcon the tesseract and sceptor into infinity stones later lol

[IMG]

• Fighting Daredevil, Punisher, and Elektra in Marvel Knights mini
    • Doing whatever the hell he's doing in Exiles book
    • Fighting Deadpool in a mini
    • HNIC of the flagship Avengers book
    • Satellite book for sister
    • Satellite book for Erik
    • Ghost Rider mini on deck
    • Solo book

Not saying the majority of that had anything to do with 1.3 billy but that i don't think BP needs to call for any features on his next album, i think everyone blowing up his phone asking if he'll get on a track with them. They want him to spit a smooth 16 real quick bc they know it'll get radio play
    Yep. artist call his people, hoping to even get in contact of BP. Then BP gets to go last on the song and he might just spit 32 bars and take over your whole song while you nod int he corner mildly bitter until you realize you hitting the top of spotify now.

1.3 billion makes you king
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 10-17-2018 at 04:18 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html