Page 249 of 357 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'll have to get the RJ treatment when I get more time but at a glance I do like it. Sounds adventury.

And I've always been on the camp that BP is a super hero who happens to be king moreso than a king that happens to be a superhero for awhile now (in the comics anyway. Just because of his history and how comics work).

Thanks for posting that though, that's cool.

The reason he is off BP is just because he can't keep up. Getting him on a double shipping Avengers book wouldn't work.

id imagine more street level based on his marvel history.

Whatever happened to David? I found his writing to be mediocre/average but they also hampered him with some legit shitty shitty/stylized artists more than once. And marvel edited the hell out of Nighthawk it was obvious.
    He's been writing "Superb" for Lion Forge. His Image comic "Bitter Root" dropped this week.

In my best Sam Jackson. "Hold on to your butts".

LOL that is utterly ridiculous....

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Bruh... I was not expecting that at all LMAO!

Ghost Panther? Okay then. I think I'm gonna read that.

I legit started laughing when I saw the name Johnny Blaze.

The beginning is like the first Thor movie. I knew it felt familiar. Lol.

Ghost Panther just shot up to my most anticipated BP book list

Lmao

The audacity of that premise, i love it

I mean fuk it, let's just give the real t'challa a short 4 issue arc where he becomes cosmically op and back to normal again, with Bast and Zarathos beefing like Monica and Brandy in that boy is mine music video.

How many issues would he have to temporarily be ghost panther for it to become Rumbles board applicable? Since that's what this is really about..

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOVELOVELOVE Palo's art. I'm not reading anything else Infinity but I'm bloody well buying these two issues of Ghost Panther, just for the beauty-full fun of it.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 11-16-2018 at 09:10 AM.

This is not a bad look. I was wondering what the hell happened to this book. There were soft solicitations of it and then nothing. Cool not being the only one that saw hints of Thor in the father son interaction. I will be picking this up if anything cause I like both characters anyway.

I'll have to get the RJ treatment when I get more time but at a glance I do like it. Sounds adventury.

And I've always been on the camp that BP is a super hero who happens to be king moreso than a king that happens to be a superhero for awhile now (in the comics anyway. Just because of his history and how comics work).

Thanks for posting that though, that's cool.

The reason he is off BP is just because he can't keep up. Getting him on a double shipping Avengers book wouldn't work.

id imagine more street level based on his marvel history.

Whatever happened to David? I found his writing to be mediocre/average but they also hampered him with some legit shitty shitty/stylized artists more than once. And marvel edited the hell out of Nighthawk it was obvious.
    RJs premise is infinitely better then what we got. It's really telling when marvel purposely went with the same ole uprising story that's been beat to death, and thought the rape treehouses spin would somehow make it unique?

Redjacks premise is new and exciting and has alot of call backs

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I mean fuk it, let's just give the real t'challa a short 4 issue arc where he becomes cosmically op and back to normal again, with Bast and Zarathos beefing like Monica and Brandy in that boy is mine music video.

How many issues would he have to temporarily be ghost panther for it to become Rumbles board applicable? Since that's what this is really about..
    next time someone says "composite T'challa" on rumble board, im bringing this ghost panther to the party fast lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

next time someone says "composite T'challa" on rumble board, im bringing this ghost panther to the party fast lol
    What is "composite Tchalla"?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    What is "composite Tchalla"?
    "composite XYZ" in rumble boards means every single iteration ever made counts in the fight as one person.

So, for T'challa, all his feats in alternate univeres, movies, cartoons, anime, novels, ect count.

usually, when they post a versus fight, its the current or standard iteration of the character with the standard gear.

Just give T'Challa that same PIS/CIS nonesense they give Franklyn Richards that makes him OP without him ever being able to do ish with it lol

Zarathos: T'Challa, I bestow upon you cosmic OP power as Ghost Panther!!!

BP: Sweet! Wakanda Fore-

Zarathos:
    However, you can only use the power once every other Monday, twice on Thursdays before 5pm, on a leap year, if the Sacramento Kings have a winning record before the all star break!

BP: ...

BP: You're doing this for Rumble board purposes aren't you? I'm never going to get to use any of this in my books..

Zarathos: