Page 115 of 357 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Can someone provide me with a few educated guesses on who the character T'Challa is fighting in this promo at the 0:40 to 0:42 second mark?

Is this who I think it is?

I would guess Zanda or Madam Slay.

When looking up Zanda I found this image. "drook", this might be how the crossover you're looking for starts. Lol

This is the "Pan-African Congress on the treatment of Superhumans". Anybody know what it is from?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. That they said they'd have retroactively given BP more to do in A3 bc of his movie success.. but have stated from jump that Carol will be the face of the MCU (allegedly), most powerful hero (Fiege), and front center in A4 (closing credits), all before her movie comes out... that's a bit disrespectful. For 10 years they measured face of the mcu by profitability (Iron Man) and profitability was always the baseless claim used to argue against black superhero leads.

So now that the most profitable superhero is black, we damn sure ain't gonna gloss over T'Chadwick when it comes to "face of the mcu". He better be all up in the video in all Avenger movies and MCU events moving forward. Better reshoot half that damn A4 movie lol
    Yeah it's very annoying how they went about it. "Oh damn BP was a mega success and have blown away all expectations and is are biggest selling hero... Well **** we thought he was going to do ant man numbers, so we didn't give him much to do even though from The drop there was a lot of hype surrounding him since his CW debut... Maybe we can throw him a bone while going ham with Carol"

I think now that they realize their errors they will try and course correct, but it better be a damn 180 because that is very disrespectful

Think it's the first thrice blessed+ebony sword cosplay I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Can someone provide me with a few educated guesses on who the character T'Challa is fighting in this promo at the 0:40 to 0:42 second mark?

Is this who I think it is?
    Looks like she's wearing Zanda's face frame headdress thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Looks like she's wearing Zanda's face frame headdress thing....
    thats what I was thinking, wasn't sure if it was unique to her tho. This is pretty cool if it turns out to be Zanda. We might get to see a ton of BP characters animated for the first time..

BP's been around since the 60s yet the only animated character we got for him was Klaw. Glad to see they are delving a little deeper into his character pool

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

When looking up Zanda I found this image. "drook", this might be how the crossover you're looking for starts. Lol

This is the "Pan-African Congress on the treatment of Superhumans". Anybody know what it is from?
    Thanks. The outfit gave me a Zanda vibe, but I guess it could be Madam Slay too
    Last edited by Jabare; 09-22-2018 at 02:58 PM.
    The J-man

Just watched that Anthony Joshua fight. Hmmm...

Are there any black british superheroes (other than Blade and Mr. Majestic) that we can elevate and set up a superfight vs T'Challa with?

That'd be pretty cool. And no, let's not race bend Black Knight. No more superheroes with 'black' in their codename pls

That's from MARVEL ATLAS #2, from 2008

Think it's the first thrice blessed+ebony sword cosplay I've seen.

Storm continues to look More and more out of place as time goes on

Would you all like for Killmonger to get his own Golden Jaguar habit in the comics similar to how he had it in the movie?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Would you all like for Killmonger to get his own Golden Jaguar habit in the comics similar to how he had it in the movie?
    I think that is unnecessary for the comics feels too much like a dark reflection motif
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Truth i don't feel the head honchos have really knocked it out of the park on any of their picks for BP and BP related books. Evans showed real promise, as I recently read his RoBP, give him more time and he easily trumps any of the current writers. Why are there no top comicbook writers on his books? If they can't aside, or none of them WANT to do BP books then Poach the best from your competitors and pay them the top dollar. He'll BP movie money has shown that he is worth the risk. There's a BP cartoon coming out for Pete's sake. Get Coates the hell outta there and give us a Panther lead and themed crossover that shakes the heavens. Why are they moving back to emphasizing the same old stuff?
    Yea Evans was real solid, even more so when factoring the restrictions of writing an origin story vs the freedom to map out several arcs to push the mytho forward.

The satellite books have largely been lazy cash grabs with cheap art to mitigate costs. The books that they took serious (RoBP) had great art to match the effort and the direction. And if you look at the Killmonger artist (Juan Ferreyra) ability, you can tell immediately that his talent matches the effort the writer has expressed he made in crafting the book. It's a very RoBP vibe i'm getting there.

However, and to your point, that same energy needs to be put not only into the flagship book but to satellite and crossover books that star BP. Making him chairman and stuff like BPvsDP is a solid foot forward but no more limiting him when the x-men pull like 5 mini crossover events out their ass every 5 months that run concurrently and don't make a lick of sentence continuity wise lol. No excuses

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah it's very annoying how they went about it. "Oh damn BP was a mega success and have blown away all expectations and is are biggest selling hero... Well **** we thought he was going to do ant man numbers, so we didn't give him much to do even though from The drop there was a lot of hype surrounding him since his CW debut... Maybe we can throw him a bone while going ham with Carol"

I think now that they realize their errors they will try and course correct, but it better be a damn 180 because that is very disrespectful
    We just gotta keep the vibranium pitchforks on their ass. None of that happy to be here ish; we'll be as insufferable as spidey and batman fans in their prime if that's what it takes in this superhero politics game hahaha. And i'm still waiting for that BP announcement that terrible youtube woman claimed she got the scoop on a couple weeks ago.

I suspect he will, in his new mini. They've already given him the scarification....

No, the Vegeta inspired outfit is good for me.

No, the Vegeta inspired outfit is good for me.
    The J-man