Page 161 of 357 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Bunai View Post
    I wonder what T'Challa will bring back when he returns.
    I think the most useful thing to bring back would be the villain, if that guy is actually powerful. He can always use a powerful new bad guy.

Edit: Maybe not even tje guy. Just the symbiote. It can bpnd woth Eric. He can use the upgrade.
    Last edited by XPac; 10-14-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    i really hope they don't bring M'baku. Shits lazy. You can fix comic mbaku rather easily I think if they put some effort into it.

im all for Nakia being brought over
    I agree completely. To me, comic M'Baku and movie M'Baku are largely similar as long as the character is being treated seriously. I don't even think space M'Baku is all that similar to movie M'Baku anyway. Space Nakia, of course, is a dramatically different character from 616 Nakia and is easier to mold into movie Nakia. Also, isn't Malice dead now or something?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Thatis why i quit before the T3

I could do everything I wanted with T2s... and most stuff I could do with maxed out T1's... i had no incentive to play anymore after I got bored playign with the new BP characters.
    The game has regressed to a paywall boobie-trapped catastrophe. Which is a shame, because it was the **** 4-5 years ago, with decent game modes and an amusing if not completely convoluted storymode. Now it's just about grinding trophy characters that have no use other than the empty satisfaction of saying you level'd them up.

Still, it was more fun than Contest of Champions.. which stopped being fun 3 years ago, and left us hanging when it came to this character:

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Maybe that universes Nakia and M’baku since they are good guys like their MCU counterparts.
    Nakia is clearly the most useful and highly regarded character to bring back. The prize jewel of all this.

They killed the ratchet version for a reason.

Altho the ratchet version was a terrible reimagining of Priest's version, but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    The salt and bias for BP is real. Erik being a well developed sympathetic villain is a knock on T'Challa. Yet tdk having a extremely large portion devoted to joker who is sporting nigh omniscience and Batman being a joke all throughout the movie is considered GOAT... Yeah...
    Bbbb-but that's different!

lol

Dark Knight is a fun lil movie but they wouldn't be calling it GOAT if the main character and villain were black

They'd just nitpick the fight scenes, plot point, and main character's personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    The game has regressed to a paywall boobie-trapped catastrophe. Which is a shame, because it was the **** 4-5 years ago, with decent game modes and an amusing if not completely convoluted storymode. Now it's just about grinding trophy characters that have no use other than the empty satisfaction of saying you level'd them up.

Still, it was more fun than Contest of Champions.. which stopped being fun 3 years ago, and left us hanging when it came to this character:

has guillotine ever appeared anywhere ever again?

This great unknown mystery...those "..." are suspect. WHAT HAPPENED!?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think the most useful thing to bring back would be the villain, if that guy is actually powerful. He can always use a powerful new bad guy.

Edit: Maybe not even tje guy. Just the symbiote. It can bpnd woth Eric. He can use the upgrade.
    Problem with the symbiote is that it is a dead end outside of the comics. Can't use it anywhere. Easier ways to upgrade Eric... although do you even need to? he is constantly shown to be able to beat T'challa's as when needed

I agree completely. To me, comic M'Baku and movie M'Baku are largely similar as long as the character is being treated seriously. I don't even think space M'Baku is all that similar to movie M'Baku anyway. Space Nakia, of course, is a dramatically different character from 616 Nakia and is easier to mold into movie Nakia. Also, isn't Malice dead now or something?
    She dead. Brought her back in a special side book just to kill her off. Things that make you go, "hmmmm" for sure. Odd coincidences all around.

I think Space M'baku is gonna bite the dust.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

T'Challa smashed the homie, bro. You can see it in her eyes.

I had to google what Algerian women look like, because she looks like she from camelot. Moot point now, she probably wouldn't be appearing in comics ever again, much less in BP 2.

Problem with the symbiote is that it is a dead end outside of the comics. Can't use it anywhere. Easier ways to upgrade Eric... although do you even need to? he is constantly shown to be able to beat T'challa's as when needed
    MCU Symbiomonger would be great for a future sequel and rematch (assuming the CGI budget is fixed), the mainstream kiddies would love it... but... yea, Erik being dead and no means to get him that symbiote without some Reed Richards reaching makes it a tough sell. The boat likely already sailed on that one.

She dead. Brought her back in a special side book just to kill her off. Things that make you go, "hmmmm" for sure. Odd coincidences all around.

Should monkey suit M'Baku become a good guy who becomes best-bros with BP like in the movie? or nah?

T'Challa versus the animal kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

i really hope they don't bring M'baku. Shits lazy. You can fix comic mbaku rather easily I think if they put some effort into it.

im all for Nakia being brought over
    I too vote allies if the story is leading to any options.

If they can squeeze the x-kids into 616 they can do this with the space counterparts.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    T'Challa smashed the homie, bro. You can see it in her eyes.

I had to google what Algerian women look like, because she looks like she from camelot. Moot point now, she probably wouldn't be appearing in comics ever again, much less in BP 2.

MCU Symbiomonger would be great for a future sequel and rematch (assuming the CGI budget is fixed), the mainstream kiddies would love it... but... yea, Erik being dead and no means to get him that symbiote without some Reed Richards reaching makes it a tough sell. The boat likely already sailed on that one.

Should monkey suit M'Baku become a good guy who becomes best-bros with BP like in the movie? or nah?
    Mbaku and bp used to be friends, he was invited to the wedding

They both love wakanda just have different views and gods.

I wouldnt mmind an uneasy alliance and friendship
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Does Erik need an upgrade? Yes and no.

He's always been the underdog and almost always managed to beat T'Challa, so on paper he's fine. But given T'Challas gotten upgrades in power and gear, in theory I think Eric needs to keep up with the pace especially if they want to continue the whole notion of him beating T'Challa.

Mbaku and bp used to be friends, he was invited to the wedding

They both love wakanda just have different views and gods.

I wouldnt mmind an uneasy alliance and friendship
    M'Baku was almost sort of an anti-hero in Priests run. I don't think it would make much at all to make M'Baku at least a neutral character. Arguably in recent years he's only been potrayed as a flat out villain outside the BP book. If other books just stop using as some random warm body when they want a mob of villains, I think he can be very usable as an occasional ally. They can maybe even do an Xavier/Magneto thing with them.

I think its time the 616 started pushing Tiger Shark more
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I think its time the 616 started pushing Tiger Shark more
    He is part of Namors undersea defenders.