Page 252 of 357 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 5350
    Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Oh snap haven been here for months almost lost my mind when the old one got locked. What up yall!
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    as long as I don't see this guy again I'm cool

not on my watch.

Man-ape should have his own appreciation thread!

(quickly runs out of thread dodging Indiana Jones stye poison arrows, darts and flesh eating bacteria)
    Get Hectic!

throwback!

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    not on my watch.
    this is why we need more Redjack's in the world

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Man-ape should have his own appreciation thread!

(quickly runs out of thread dodging Indiana Jones stye poison arrows, darts and flesh eating bacteria)
    and less Flex's
    The J-man

Armless Tiger Man should be played by Daniel Day Lewis in the next Black Panther movie!
    Get Hectic!

The J-man

Wait... Why discriminate when you can also have an Armless Tiger Woman!

Is this thing on...
    Get Hectic!

What do people think of the Agents of Wakanda/Secret Avenger concept. Do you like the team make up or would you rather see an all African Superhero style team with members all from over continent?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

What do people think of the Agents of Wakanda/Secret Avenger concept. Do you like the team make up or would you rather see an all African Superhero style team with members all from over continent?
    The thing that stands out to me is freaking Odin is on a super hero team. Unless he's purely in the role of support, nothing short of Galactus should really be any sort of threat. Plus you've got people like Kazar on the same team as Odin... with all due respect what the heck do you need Kazar for if you've got Odin?

Again, hopefully he's just a supporting character or whatever

As far as the roster goes in general, it seems sort of super random. Hopefully they explain specifically why each member is on the team.

I'd rather see Avengers Africa, but, hey.. it is what it is. Ka-Zar gets to fill a "Tarzan" slot, and Gorilla Man is, of course, kinda-sorta "intelligent animal hero" (yeah, i know, human brain/spirit put into an ape's body).. I guess I'd be curious to see what Odin's role is, and why there is no African deity as a support figure-- unless that has something to do with what's going on in the Panther books, which I have not read.

Jason wrote a great Gorilla Man short story ages ago which is where his attachment to Ken probably comes from. Atlas fans like me will eat up any content with those characters. Pretty sure Ka-Zar and Zabu are there because Jason just likes that kind of character. But wouldn't that cover look so nice if Falcon and Redwing were there instead?

I wonder Jason or editorial got Janet on there since she has starring roles in two other books, but I won't complain because it's Janet. Odin's probably just there to justify his presence as a supporting cast member for Avengers BC stuff down the road. Overall, it's a fun little random group of characters and I'm interested to see how they're used.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'd rather see Avengers Africa, but, hey.. it is what it is. Ka-Zar gets to fill a "Tarzan" slot, and Gorilla Man is, of course, kinda-sorta "intelligent animal hero" (yeah, i know, human brain/spirit put into an ape's body).. I guess I'd be curious to see what Odin's role is, and why there is no African deity as a support figure-- unless that has something to do with what's going on in the Panther books, which I have not read.
    Honestly, it's probably best Marvel doesn't hit to hard on the nose of the "Avengers Africa". It would be to easy for stereotypes to fall in or even the reverse where Marvel is claimed to be racist ect. My hope from this is that it may spin off into Eastern Hemisphere getting their own set of Avengers. It would very different and interesting for Marvel to push two Avengers teams that dealt with separate halves of the world.

It would give us the opportunity to see other places in comics such as Europe, India, more of Africa and so on. Not only that but it could open the door for other characters who do not get much use to have a fixed home. I'm thinking, Captain Britain, Black Knight, Manifold, Shang-Chi and so on. A team where T'Challa can lead or just be an Avengers but also serve closely to his throne.

It's a fun concept just siting there and I hope Marvel see's it and is headed in that direction.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Wait there is a secret avengers book coming?

Is that the same book Blade is gonna be in?

Is it a real book or is it just a side story attache dto Avengers?

Is T'challa on it?

Why is Odin around? THis makes no sense, dude bitch slaps Thanos by himself and goes mano y mano to Galactus?

Is that Okoye lol? Are you telling me a 1.3billy movie has more pull than WoW? Are we ever going to be told where Okoye was for a decade?

What the hell did I miss?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

My thing is, why does agents of WAKANDA, an African nation, still have less Black people on it then white?

I would rather see: Okoye, Kasper, blade, Luke, gorilla man can stay I guess, and token odin (since he came to T'Challa for help saying he will lead the world down a better path) and wasp.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Wait there is a secret avengers book coming?

Is that the same book Blade is gonna be in?

Is it a real book or is it just a side story attache dto Avengers?

Is T'challa on it?

Why is Odin around? THis makes no sense, dude bitch slaps Thanos by himself and goes mano y mano to Galactus?

Is that Okoye lol? Are you telling me a 1.3billy movie has more pull than WoW? Are we ever going to be told where Okoye was for a decade?

What the hell did I miss?
    1. I hope, maybe depends how well received it is.

2. I hope so, blade is awesome and needs some love

3. refer to 1

4. He better
    5. Most likely because that FCB when he pleaded to Tchalla about fixing his mistakes

6. Crazy how that works, you mean two rando pet Characters can't compete with the badass Danai Okoye?