Page 107 of 357 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yeah, he really did beat that ass. That wasn't an even fight at all, Killmonger was lucky he had on a vibranium suit or he would have been dead three minutes earlier

Yeah, we are capped out. Used the supermax on T'challa and then M'baku and Okoye had to play better than expected in their contract year. Good thing we had their bird rights and we still have Shuri on her rookie bargain contract.

All we got left is the veterans minimum. So if Rhodey or Falcon wanna chase a ring and show up for 5 minutes, I'm down. Other than that, sorry Monica/Adam/MAC/Storm/Bishop/Prodigy/Eden. Can't afford the luxury tax right now.
    Can't forget W'Kabi either. Went out with a meniscus tear after beefing with the coaches all season but something tells me he's rehabbing well and is due for a big redemption season. If he gets his mind right he could be a solid 6th man off the bench.

BP, Carol, Will Smith, Valkryie, Strange

I'd allow it lol
    People might think we're joking, but that's a billion dollar box office return right there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Can't forget W'Kabi either. Went out with a meniscus tear after beefing with the coaches all season but something tells me he's rehabbing well and is due for a big redemption season. If he gets his mind right he could be a solid 6th man off the bench.
    Yeah, right now they are writing articles about W'kabi, wondering if he is washed up. "Should Team Wakanda trade W'kabi? What contenders are interested in his rim defense? Has the league passed by W'kabi? Is he a relic of the previous generation? Are his skills worth the headache?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    People might think we're joking, but that's a billion dollar box office return right there lol
    Clicks all the Ultimate boxes

BP, Carol duh

Will/Adam can show up for this movie only and then sacrifice himself in the end because he ain't doin no sequels lol

Valkryie fills the black chick Monica role AND the LGBT Chavez role! And she is basically an outsider like MAC

Strange fills the teleporter role of Chavez and fills the "could be way fucking overpowered by probably will get knocked out by a stiff breeze" like Monica!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Yeah, right now they are writing articles about W'kabi, wondering if he is washed up. "Should Team Wakanda trade W'kabi? What contenders are interested in his rim defense? Has the league passed by W'kabi? Is he a relic of the previous generation? Are his skills worth the headache?"

BP, Carol duh

Will/Adam can show up for this movie only and then sacrifice himself in the end because he ain't doin no sequels lol

Valkryie fills the black chick Monica role AND the LGBT Chavez role! And she is basically an outsider like MAC

Strange fills the teleporter role of Chavez and fills the "could be way fucking overpowered by probably will get knocked out by a stiff breeze" like Monica!
    They're not going leave out Chavez lol. They will introduce her just to have her be in the film. They would be poking a huge hornet's nest leaving one of Marvel's premiere Latina/LGBT characters and honestly that's a void that has yet to be filled in the cinematic MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    They're not going leave out Chavez lol. They will introduce her just to have her be in the film. They would be poking a huge hornet's nest leaving one of Marvel's premiere Latina/LGBT characters and honestly that's a void that has yet to be filled in the cinematic MCU.
    Chavez fan base is hardly a hornet's nest. At best it is a handful of house flies that got in your house and periodically annoy you while your playing ps4

Her character (other dimension daughter of two lesbians? who travels teh multiverse punching stuff?) is just too freaking bunkers IMO. Dont need to be wasting any time in a team movie trying to explain that backstory
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 09-19-2018 at 11:52 AM.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

WE EATIN BOYS!

OH lawd, people are already complaining about T'chalal leading the team.

What could the complaints possibly be about? No, really is BP not smart enough? Is he not experienced enough? Not well trained enough? Where are these infidels, bring them here so they to can kneel before Zo... Opps, sorry.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    What could the complaints possibly be about? No, really is BP not smart enough? Is he not experienced enough? Not well trained enough? Where are these infidels, bring them here so they to can kneel before Zo... Opps, sorry.
    "There's other characters more deserving!" would be the complaint, I guess.

Personally, I don't see it. T'Challa's waited too long to be in charge. Should have happened before now, if anything.

Catching up and writing down my next pullist. I've been trying to get anything Black Panther related such as the 'Wakanda Forever' crossovers.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

T'Challa help in saving the United States from a deadly virus and defeating the Red Skull in Red Zone.
    Was the only Monarch to stay with the Avengers when Thor and Namor left.
    Prevented Doom from using Vibranium to control the World by sacrificing his own resources (Which is a bittersweet decision).
    Was the first to Know about the incursions, thereby alerting the others.
    Brought the idea of the raft for the survivors to escape on and reverted reality/time to how it was by the end of secret wars and some other things he has done while with the Ultimates.

I think T'Challa has fully earned his position as the leader of the Avengers.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 09-19-2018 at 01:30 PM.

So, we taking bets what happens when T'challa meets Namor next issue?

90% chance of a whole lot of nothin?

The song is dedicated to that hero from Wakanda...

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    "There's other characters more deserving!" would be the complaint, I guess.

Personally, I don't see it. T'Challa's waited too long to be in charge. Should have happened before now, if anything.
    Facts.

Avengers been around for 55 years but i guess it's too soon to give T'Challa a turn at leadership. Poor Janet, she only became leader after a 30 year wait and i guess she needed another run before that Wakandan guy got dibs. Poor Hawkeye too... in fact, let's name every Avenger ever and complain about how their more deserving than BP while also claiming this has nothing to do with BP...

Oh and, yea, BP is just as deserving as any Avenger. Ever.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    What skin tone is Black Panther? What gender is Black Panther? That plays into it too.

Funny Avengers (some version of them) have had now 3 blacks lead the team. Monica, Falcon & Panther. ODD that suddenly it's an issue with the last two. While Monica been screwed over it not even funny.

The man leads a nation. It's not like he doesn't know how to lead.

BP, Carol duh

That would actually be a pretty cool Line up, but you know they wouldn't stop with one movie and then they would need to get a replacement for Smith when he sacrifice's himself. That would be s great team though for sure.. or wait, isn't Smith still tied up with DC? Suicide squad? Or can he get that out to peace over to MCU?

So, we taking bets what happens when T'challa meets Namor next issue?

90% chance of a whole lot of nothin?
    Pretty much.. unfortunately. I would be pleasantly surprised if mention of their last encounter came up in some form and it was a badass moment for Tchalla