Page 157 of 357 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    The real villain was letting the guy who did Justice League do Black Panther.

He basically seems to admit he was making $hit up as he went along and removed some of Coogler's practical shots.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-E5wDgptQA

Can clearly see whats going on unlike in the theater, but still the CGI layed over could have been even better.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up9grqky7bw

Marvel saved their best for Infinity War.
    woah woah woah woah.......... IT"S THE SAME GUY?!
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I can see what's happening, and they don't have a clue. They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line, our duo's up to three. The sweet caress of twilight, there's magic everywhere, and with all this romantic atmosphere... this book still gonna crash and burn in 6 issues :/
    I can think of only one interaction that the two had and it was back during the early days of S2 and now she has these kind of feelings for him?

Love in space let's do it...

Get Hectic!

throwback

boy how things can change in a few years
    The J-man

Jabare due to Alliteration Laws the use of the word "Throwback" shall only be reserved for Thursdays so you are hereby served for being in violation... Thanks for your cooperation!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    throwback

boy how things can change in a few years
    I want to hear Keith David voice T'Chaka.

He was the first voice of Black Panther in animation and he's Keith David. He's perfect for the role .

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes so now we know why tchalla went into space. issue 1 I guess will explore this. and then issue 2 shuri will work with Ororo to try and figure out exactly what happened to their respective loves.

should be good the only annoying thing is the interior. I hope the art gets better.
    How do yall x-men fans feel about Manifold? He a mutant right? Yall claim him?

He ever rep x-set or is he just an undrafted vagabond on his rags to riches gender-swap cinderella story steeze with Shuri playing princess charming? But instead of rags to glass slippers, it's more like diaper* to full body suit? (*Wolverine's culturally insensitive words, not mine) and nappy braids to well groomed and cocoa butter, etc?

If this Eden stuff is going to be a thing, then these are some of the hard hitting background check questions the wakandan fandom congregation must know

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I can think of only one interaction that the two had and it was back during the early days of S2 and now she has these kind of feelings for him?
    Jokes aside, I think he may be a gold digging hoodrat looking to finesse his way into black panther 2. I just don't trust his motives, the timing and sudden interest just ain't right. He knows the script ain't been written yet and is trying to make a power move. He don't love her, he loves the come up that comes with her.

Just my .02

How do yall x-men fans feel about Manifold? He a mutant right? Yall claim him?

He ever rep x-set or is he just an undrafted vagabond on his rags to riches gender-swap cinderella story steeze with Shuri playing princess charming? But instead of rags to glass slippers, it's more like diaper* to full body suit? (*Wolverine's culturally insensitive words, not mine) and nappy braids to well groomed and cocoa butter, etc?

If this Eden stuff is going to be a thing, then these are some of the hard hitting background check questions the wakandan fandom congregation must know
    Only connection he has is through an X ally named Gatway. First appearance was in Secret Warriors recruited by Fury. I don't know if he has even been in an X book.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Both? lol

I'm in Florida but if I drive about 30 minutes I am in Georgia.

I'm originally from indiana but been in florida like 8 years now... this was the wildest **** i've ever seen

I watched 5 trees go down. Spent 24 hours tightening my butt with every gust while listening for the tell tale "crack" as the trees ripped from the ground and prayed to bast it wasn't over my house.

of the 7 houses I call my "neighbors," all 7 of them had trees crash into their yards. only our yard didn' thave a tree ripped out of the ground.

Prolly cuz I pray to Bast right? lololol

Bast > Jesus

I'll see myself out
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm in GA. We got lucky. FL panhandle is devastated.
    We got hit last year in HTown and i lucked out too. Bast is good. All the time.

Except when shitty writers take over of course

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Only connection he has is through an X ally named Gatway. First appearance was in Secret Warriors recruited by Fury. I don't know if he has even been in an X book.
    Interesting... a left over Hickman creation that didn't even need to be a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I was surprised they didn't retcon him into being a mutant during that 15 minutes where Marvel thought the Inhumans were gonna be the next big thing like they did for Quake.

Interesting... a left over Hickman creation that didn't even need to be a mutant.
    Yeah and Tchalla never Even talked to manifold, yet come Coates S1 manifold is all up on Wakanda business and T'Challa "needs this help" to secure Wakanda. And it just so happens that the two characters who keep taking up the most supporting cast panel time bare two mutants? Pure coincidence I'm sure..

Eden the pool boy that knocked up the housewife

We gonna find out shuri pregnant. She went back to her party days

Papparazi gonna go wild.

Eden got the bag.

There must be a gene in the royal line to make them seek non wakandans to diversify the bloodline or sonethin lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html