Page 183 of 357 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    How did you two take my statement as advocateing teenage sex. Lol. My sentence clearly says for "both of them". Unless Monica is seventeen?
    I didn't take it as advocating anything. Just saying there are situatuations where age is more than just a number.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    I have a Brother Voodoo pitch in.
    I'm working on that Crew revamp.
    Putting out feelers about Blue Marvel and Spectrum.

Next month I have a story in Vault of Spiders #2.

Attachment 72657
    I'm glad you're getting these opportunities RJ. You put in the work and it shows that you care about the characters.

Looking forward to your output.

Wakanda.

Not good.

Despite a valiant effort Nakia is straight getting her butt beat by the much powerful Zanda who shape shifts faster than you can say Beast Boy from Teen Titans!

Zanda: "Yield!"

Nakia: "Never... You fake Vixen from the Justice League Unlimited!"

Zanda picks up a fallen Nakia and throws her over the waterfall.

Zanda: "I'm your queen now!"

King T'challa: "Aw hell to the naw..."

T'challa activates a Kimoyo bead real quick and digitally phone's in a favor.

King T'challa: "M'baku!"

M'baku: "Wassup."

King T'challa: "DUDE... Nakia just got thrown over the waterfall so could you have your fisherman get her out and give her some 'AHEM' tea and get her back up here ASAP!"

M'baku: "That's cheating my king!"

King T'challa: "C'mon man she never officially yielded and Zanda's trying to push up on a brotha and you know she got those hairy armpits and her stank breathe is coming out in IMAX Realtime 3D help me out here!"

M'baku: "I suggest that you hit that at least once to see if it's to your liking and then later have the rematch just saying..."

King T'challa: "NEGRO!!!"

M'baku: "Just playing, wait hold on... Uh okay she just floated by my people caught her so as soon as we untangle this net we'll send her back up there!"

King T'challa: "Hurry Zanda's making her claim!"

Zanda: "Hey husband get your vibranium cat suit wearing @$$ over here so I can sample them Bast given powers all night long!"

Straight stalling for time...

King T'challa: "Is there any other female of consenting age with royal blood that wishes to challenge for queen of Wakanda now is the time to speak up!"

Pause... Like a really pregnant pause as Doras look back and forth at each other shrugging their shoulders.

King T'challa: "Okay, how about not so royal blood... HECK, even Hootchie mamas with awkward tattoos... Elderly women are also invited... Needy women with all types of daddy issues can now apply... No money down four easy payments of $19.95 and you can be queen too... ANYBODY!"

Zanda: "BOY, get over here and gets to fondling I might even bathe and shave my legs this evening to celebrate!"

Just then...

Nakia: "ZANDA... I never yielded and as you can see I'm still alive!"

King T'challa: "Oh praise Jesus, Jehovah, Zeus, Odin and all that!"

Bast: "HEY!!!"

King T'challa: "I mean Bast and whatnot... Not go get her Nakia!"
    Get Hectic!

This cartoon is full on legit. Something Black panther has needed and deserved for decades. Just so we'll crafted and respectful of marvel lore while also diviating where there is room for it. This Black Panther is the true Tchalla. A combination of Priest and hudlin. A genius, a schemer, a planner, and a warrior. He has character flaws while at the same time being a great king.

Just well done. Best thing I've seen happen to Panther in forever.

Also loved the Inhumans appearing and the clever use of Miss Marvel. This is as good as or better than EMH aldready and we're just getting started

Mighty Member

Loved everything about the episode ceeeeept one thing. Are you gonna tell us now from where Zanda's powers come or are we gonna have to wait?
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    So Zanda can morph into any human or animal with the comparable attributes...? hmmm

And T'Challa's too embarrassed to admit she used to hop on his skybike and ride the airwaves

Yea, I'm sold. I want a Nakia/Zanda beef like Monica and Brandy, or one of those Toni Braxton 90s music videos.

She can't wear green too tho; everyone has to be color coded different, so Zanda and Zenzi gotta pick a different hue
    Yeah I think (hope) there was more to then then T'Challa was leading on and just didn't want Kamala to go all OMG on him lol. Zanda has gotten the revamp she deserves
    And I like her powers too

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Loved everything about the episode ceeeeept one thing. Are you gonna tell us now from where Zanda's powers come or are we gonna have to wait?
    Maaaaaybe. Maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm glad you're getting these opportunities RJ. You put in the work and it shows that you care about the characters.

Looking forward to your output.
    i have the opportunity to pitch. thus far, for many reasons, the answer has been, "No." My X Factor pitch went down in flames.

Mighty Member

Maaaaaybe. Maybe not.
    So that's a wait and see soon or a wait'n'wait?
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Wakanda.

Not good.

Despite a valiant effort Nakia is straight getting her butt beat by the much powerful Zanda who shape shifts faster than you can say Beast Boy from Teen Titans!

Zanda: "Yield!"

Nakia: "Never... You fake Vixen from the Justice League Unlimited!"

Zanda picks up a fallen Nakia and throws her over the waterfall.

Zanda: "I'm your queen now!"

King T'challa: "Aw hell to the naw..."

T'challa activates a Kimoyo bead real quick and digitally phone's in a favor.

King T'challa: "M'baku!"

M'baku: "Wassup."

King T'challa: "DUDE... Nakia just got thrown over the waterfall so could you have your fisherman get her out and give her some 'AHEM' tea and get her back up here ASAP!"

M'baku: "That's cheating my king!"

King T'challa: "C'mon man she never officially yielded and Zanda's trying to push up on a brotha and you know she got those hairy armpits and her stank breathe is coming out in IMAX Realtime 3D help me out here!"

M'baku: "I suggest that you hit that at least once to see if it's to your liking and then later have the rematch just saying..."

King T'challa: "NEGRO!!!"

M'baku: "Just playing, wait hold on... Uh okay she just floated by my people caught her so as soon as we untangle this net we'll send her back up there!"

King T'challa: "Hurry Zanda's making her claim!"

Zanda: "Hey husband get your vibranium cat suit wearing @$$ over here so I can sample them Bast given powers all night long!"

Straight stalling for time...

King T'challa: "Is there any other female of consenting age with royal blood that wishes to challenge for queen of Wakanda now is the time to speak up!"

Pause... Like a really pregnant pause as Doras look back and forth at each other shrugging their shoulders.

King T'challa: "Okay, how about not so royal blood... HECK, even Hootchie mamas with awkward tattoos... Elderly women are also invited... Needy women with all types of daddy issues can now apply... No money down four easy payments of $19.95 and you can be queen too... ANYBODY!"

Zanda: "BOY, get over here and gets to fondling I might even bathe and shave my legs this evening to celebrate!"

Just then...

Nakia: "ZANDA... I never yielded and as you can see I'm still alive!"

King T'challa: "Oh praise Jesus, Jehovah, Zeus, Odin and all that!"

Bast: "HEY!!!"

King T'challa: "I mean Bast and whatnot... Not go get her Nakia!"
    All in favor of flex getting a comic strip for these Vibranium nuggets say I!

BANNED

Any preview pages of BP VS DP yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    Should be a couple pages back. But this article make me think I can save my money. Lol

https://screenrant.com/deadpool-blac...Tbkj2pc1Xfasew

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    yes the preview dropped not too long ago. It's an interesting art style. You don't see Deadpool just BP
    The J-man

MAFEX finally jumping on the BP train.

http://news.toyark.com/2018/10/23/of...medicom-321409

i have the opportunity to pitch. thus far, for many reasons, the answer has been, "No." My X Factor pitch went down in flames.
    I'd love to see it some day!

Did the exposed eyes ever even show up in the movie? I don't recall seeing them.