Page 118 of 357 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 5350

I used the Time Stone (caught Thanos slipping at the drive-thru and made him run the jewels) and saw an advanced screening and my reviews are...

Redjack you have some splaining' to do my brotha!

Oh wait... I'm sorry I used the Reality Stone by mistake my bad!

Never mind me peeps... Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Os there any way to watch is online for those of us without The channel?
    not that I know of. If you have a cable subscription to a provider like Comcast or DirecTV you can watch the show on Disneynow or DisneyXD website.

Its like TV everywhere just log in. If you have family or friends that trust you with their cable account information thats the way to go, but Disney XD is available in most cable packages unless your getting something skinny (20ish channels) or just cutting the cord.
    The J-man

it's my understanding that YOUTUBE offers a DISNEY XD option.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    it's my understanding that YOUTUBE offers a DISNEY XD option.
    Got to see the first episode. I'm liking the start. Will have to wait till Amazon Video starts releasing episodes.
    Last edited by Cville; 09-23-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Amazing Member

Last edited by hbky2j; 09-23-2018 at 07:15 PM.

Amazing Member

The reviews are in...

Black Panther surfing Ironman for the win!!!

I finished episode 1 and 2, very enjoyable. Everyone should definitely check this show out.

Shuri is more like comic Shuri than movie Shuri. She's still on point.

Some of the backgrounds are a little stiff but its only really noticeable when people characters/civilians are in the background. However, the character design is such a big improvement over the prior seasons. There are some really beautiful shots here and there and it surprises you because in the beginning you get the sense the animation is a little less detailed than other animations out there. There is a great sewer fight in episode 1, the lightning is great.

I really liked what they did with Black Widow. I honestly haven't liked how they treated her in this show previously. She felt like MCU Black Widow.

Episode 2 gives a big hint as to where this season is heading and who/what T'Challa will face. I won't spoil anything but near the end of the episode it was very obvious for me. Casual fans or those unfamiliar with BP might not pick up on it.

I can tell this show isn't going to hold back with T'Challa's tech. He can't do the kinetic energy blast, maybe he'll get an upgrade later on, but lets just say Aqua-Panther is in full effect.

The action scenes are on point. BP throws down with the best of them. He gets tagged every now and than but he's treated with respect overall. Can't wait for episode 3.

EDIT: I formally petition to adopt Tiger Shark as one of BP's rogues
    Last edited by Jabare; 09-23-2018 at 07:37 PM.
    The J-man

Tiger Shark... He's no Armless Tiger Man though!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Tiger Shark... He's no Armless Tiger Man though!
    Hah! you know it.

no joke tho if Marvel ever dreams of introducing Armless Tiger Man back into BP's mythos I'll riot. Best way to undermine all the mainstream standing Wakanda has gained? Let this armless villain run roughshod over the Wakanda Army and royal guards.
    The J-man

well that didn't take long
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Would you all like for Killmonger to get his own Golden Jaguar habit in the comics similar to how he had it in the movie?
    There's an N'Jadaka in the future who seems to have one of some sort.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I finished episode 1 and 2, very enjoyable. Everyone should definitely check this show out.

Shuri is more like comic Shuri than movie Shuri. She's still on point.

Some of the backgrounds are a little stiff but its only really noticeable when people characters/civilians are in the background. However, the character design is such a big improvement over the prior seasons. There are some really beautiful shots here and there and it surprises you because in the beginning you get the sense the animation is a little less detailed than other animations out there. There is a great sewer fight in episode 1, the lightning is great.

I really liked what they did with Black Widow. I honestly haven't liked how they treated her in this show previously. She felt like MCU Black Widow.

Episode 2 gives a big hint as to where this season is heading and who/what T'Challa will face. I won't spoil anything but near the end of the episode it was very obvious for me. Casual fans or those unfamiliar with BP might not pick up on it.

I can tell this show isn't going to hold back with T'Challa's tech. He can't do the kinetic energy blast, maybe he'll get an upgrade later on, but lets just say Aqua-Panther is in full effect.

The action scenes are on point. BP throws down with the best of them. He gets tagged every now and than but he's treated with respect overall. Can't wait for episode 3.

EDIT: I formally petition to adopt Tiger Shark as one of BP's rogues
    I saw that and I was like that is what I'm talking about.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

After watching Black Panther's Quest, I have to say we really need to see more of T'Challa throwing down and teaming up with royals and leaders more often.

Namor, Magneto, Charles Xavier, Atuma, Black Bolt, Doctor Doom... All these guys should be in T'Challa's playing field. Nothing wrong with a Killmonger (also just had the idea of giving his own little place to rule like Magneto and Genosha), but I think T'Challa as the leader of a country as important as Wakanda should be above certain things. Throw in M'Baku and Princess Zanda so it's still within the continent.

Also, Tiger Shark was fun. Should definitely be in BP's rogues.

REDJACK!

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html