Page 174 of 357 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Redjack!!!!!

I think this my is favorite sequence yet. Got a little Hudlin in there too. This was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Here we go again !!

confirmed Nnedi has read only Coates Panther

confirmed they can't just write female exceptionalism, they have to take sly shots

confirmed im probably being way to sensitive about this

confirmed they literally turned comic shuri 100% into MCU shuri but with added crow powers

only cool thing confirmed is that Okoye spoilers:
    is the only true dora left. she is the only one loyal to the throne
    end of spoilers

issue is pure set up btw. the story is pretty much the solicit and preview. only real mystery is spoilers:
    who is the person DM'ing shuri
    end of spoilers
    Oh sweet Bast, when is coates and his cabal going to realize nobody is sipping on that no one man ****, this gender inequality that doesn't exist in Wakanda based on continuity ain't gonna work? Have they literally learned nothing from the BP movie? Men and women were shown as equally capable, equally powerful, and equally influential. But I guess this contrived Black men vs Black women isht is cool too...

I love how Hydra brings in robot footsoldiers just so that they can get brutally eviscerated .

I love how Hydra brings in robot footsoldiers just so that they can get brutally eviscerated .
    Cartoons love robots because you can be as violent as you want and still get that TV-Y7 rating.

"You are in Wakanda now, Crossbones. Which means you don't even get to die without my permission."

Thanks for the palate cleanse lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Cartoons love robots because you can be as violent as you want and still get that TV-Y7 rating.
    Exactly. It's the Samurai Jack effect .

Wolverine owes his popularity to stabbing robots in cartoons lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

So much violence

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    "You are in Wakanda now, Crossbones. Which means you don't even get to die without my permission."

Thanks for the palate cleanse lol
    Yea, as amusing as i'm sure it was to entertain the nonsense of our one token white character turning heel in our 1.3 billy disney franchise...

...watching a **** ton of machines get massacred by some grace jones-lookin chicks is probably a better use of everyone's time, and likely saves more brain cells in the long run. With respect

Buckle up.

Redjack!!!!!

I think this my is favorite sequence yet. Got a little Hudlin in there too. This was perfect.
    Glad you caught that. Not everyone will.

I'm just glad the episodes build on each other ala Earths Mightiest Heroes instead of babying the audience like Avenger Assemble.

Glad you caught that. Not everyone will.
    been awhile since we got booby traps and gun jammers

by the time we get to the middle of the season y'all are going to stop referring to other people's versions of Black Panther when you talk about the show. When you get the last episode of the arc you will know our names.

Astonishing Member

To be fair to XPac, I'd be annoyed and questioning a writer's understanding of Wakanda if one of their spies chose not to report vital info about instability in the US just because someone saved their life. Especially if Wakanda was gonna be directly impacted by whatever the power struggle results in. Could be just how I like Wakanda a little more ruthless and self-centered, since that's what's kept them strong in the face of so many enemies imo.

And it'd be poor writing for T'Challa to not have some sort of response, whether it be preemptive or something else. I could see an argument for the MCU US having a responsibility to attempt to infiltrate Wakanda, since they were technically a target of a disgraced Wakandan prince who nearly deployed weapons there.

But given what we've seen in the comics from the US, they don't need Wakandan instability as an excuse to deploy troops and try to take resources. So they should at least recognize that if we're trying to rationalize why the two would get into conflict post-IW. The US would for sure be in it for more than just "security". They may use it as a somewhat legitimate cover, but that doesn't tell the full story.
    Last edited by chief12d; 10-17-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    by the time we get to the middle of the season y'all are going to stop referring to other people's versions of Black Panther when you talk about the show. When you get the last episode of the arc you will know our names.
    We gonna need an acronym for Avengers Assemble: Panthers Quest T'challa lol. That **** too long to write.

AA Panther?

PQ Panther?

RJ Panther?