Page 340 of 357 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 5350

Black Panther 2 needs more exploration of African martial arts...

Get Hectic!

So how are the comic's sales?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Majestic...

Point taken... Moving on!
    It's all good Brother FLEX.

Quote Originally Posted by goku200 View Post
    Mostly everything in IW is going to be erased in Endgame. I don't know what you mean by "Just hope he isn't forced into a corner creatively"
    SImilar to Civil War, I suppose what happens in Infinity War can to some degree dictate what happens in the next BP movie. In theory if T'Challa was killed, someone else likely took the throne to run the place in his absensce. Whoever that is MIGHT not want to automatically give it back once T'Challa returns. If it's M'Baku for example.

Course, it's also possible the next BP movie can simply move on after endgame too. We'll see. But this is a shared universe. The movies do effect each other. THat's sort of what you sign into when you decide to be a part of a marvel movie.

Been reading the comments....what I'd like to see in BP 2 is an adaptation of Priest's Enemy of the State (as far as I am concerned..Priest's Panther is THE DEFINITIVE Panther). It'd be awesome for him to go to to toe with Tony but the CW vibe has been done so it's gotta be a new player. We can delve more into the "James Bond" vibe Coogler touched on in BP and have an epic clash mentally and physically with whatever bad guy they put up against Panther. It's gotta be someone who can appear to throw Panther off his game for a bit and have the Avengers looking at him funny for a bit. I'd LOVE for him to drop the famous "I just joined you guys to spy on you" line Priest had him say to his shocked teammates. Doom would be a perfect match, Namor even better...but yeah...hmmm now I gotta find a Marvel villain who Disney has access to and could appear to bring Wakanda down....

Quote Originally Posted by ArsonoptiX View Post
    Been reading the comments....what I'd like to see in BP 2 is an adaptation of Priest's Enemy of the State (as far as I am concerned..Priest's Panther is THE DEFINITIVE Panther). It'd be awesome for him to go to to toe with Tony but the CW vibe has been done so it's gotta be a new player. We can delve more into the "James Bond" vibe Coogler touched on in BP and have an epic clash mentally and physically with whatever bad guy they put up against Panther. It's gotta be someone who can appear to throw Panther off his game for a bit and have the Avengers looking at him funny for a bit. I'd LOVE for him to drop the famous "I just joined you guys to spy on you" line Priest had him say to his shocked teammates. Doom would be a perfect match, Namor even better...but yeah...hmmm now I gotta find a Marvel villain who Disney has access to and could appear to bring Wakanda down....
    I would like the primary villain of the second movie to rely more on BP's rogue gallery but I see what you mean in BP having to face someone more formidable. My idea would be aa page from the Rise of the Black Panther comic mixed with Sturm Und Drang With Achebe thrown in as the main antagonist. Namor could represent the middle/grey area between Achebe and T'Challa.

Right now the T'Challa spying on the Avengers thing wouldn't quite work because he hasn't really joined him yet. If anything the Avengers ended up joining him in Wakanda. But that could be something they play with down the line. Maybe he ends up joining the Avengers later and spies on him then.

Guys like Doom and Namor would be fun. They haven't been introduced yet, but a BP movie is as good a place as any. Given Aquaman already came out, it would be interesting to see the handling of Namor.

Been reading the comments....what I'd like to see in BP 2 is an adaptation of Priest's Enemy of the State (as far as I am concerned..Priest's Panther is THE DEFINITIVE Panther). It'd be awesome for him to go to to toe with Tony but the CW vibe has been done so it's gotta be a new player. We can delve more into the "James Bond" vibe Coogler touched on in BP and have an epic clash mentally and physically with whatever bad guy they put up against Panther. It's gotta be someone who can appear to throw Panther off his game for a bit....
    I think this could work with a combination of Moses Magnum and Achebe, either separately or in a merged character. Achebe provides the mental challenges, while the "Arms Dealer to the World" could apply a physical/political threat. I wouldn't want Achebe to be TOO wacky, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    I think this could work with a combination of Moses Magnum and Achebe, either separately or in a merged character. Achebe provides the mental challenges, while the "Arms Dealer to the World" could apply a physical/political threat. I wouldn't want Achebe to be TOO wacky, tho.
    Achebe could work...especially if he inherits an anti-outsider crusade against T'Challa. But BP already did an internal Wakanda enemy...so it should be from somewhere else. T'challa has to get challenged from an outsider (but Achebe would be a good foil either as a help or a smokescreen causing internal strife)...even better if they were under the surface bigoted. And can you imagine BP then declaring "war" on whatever country this baddie was from...with Wakandan vessels rising from the ocean after being there for years? Namor would be an awesome smokescreen baddie as well...and could set up conflict for BP 3. Maybe as a grudge against something T'Chaka did. I think Panther would work well having to deal with more fallout from his dad actions on things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    I watched the Last Avenger before I left for work and must say that it was the icing in the proverbial cake of excellence that's marked Geoffrey Thorne's Panthers Quest.

This is what a quality BP enterprise is supposed to look like.

Pure quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Redjack... bruh

Me watching the episode

And this was just the midseason finale? Oh lawd, be still my heart.

Hey, remember how this one writer wanted to make T'challa someones "spider-man" ?

THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!

Let some kid go to the playground, someone brings up super heroes, and then some kiddo goes, "yeah well. BP can beat the Avengers!"

Damn kids don't go to no playground and start talking about the pros and cons of monarchy !

THEY WANNA TALK ABOUT BP VS THOR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I am amazed by the last Panther's Quest episode. Best thing to happen for the character in forever. Just legendary and will be iconic. Someone clip the Thor fight!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I definitely agree with this.
    *Looks around*

Fine... I'll do it myself :thanosgrin:

Happy holidays!

Ryan Coogler's 2018 Black Panther is a masterpiece

More holiday treats:

First look at Nakia (as Malice) and M'Baku in Black Panther 2

Warning, images may contain spoilers

I'm trying to figure out the plot but not quite sure yet, possibly Mephisto starts corrupting the Wakandans (hence the red outfits?) and its up to T'Challa and his ancestors to put a stop to him? This looks crazy! Almost like a horror movie..

Unless you're joking, I'm pretty sure that's a teaser image for an upcoming Jordan Peele movie.

Achebe could work...especially if he inherits an anti-outsider crusade against T'Challa. But BP already did an internal Wakanda enemy...so it should be from somewhere else. T'challa has to get challenged from an outsider (but Achebe would be a good foil either as a help or a smokescreen causing internal strife)...even better if they were under the surface bigoted. And can you imagine BP then declaring "war" on whatever country this baddie was from...with Wakandan vessels rising from the ocean after being there for years? Namor would be an awesome smokescreen baddie as well...and could set up conflict for BP 3. Maybe as a grudge against something T'Chaka did. I think Panther would work well having to deal with more fallout from his dad actions on things.
    Actually, Achebe WAS an outsider. He's from Niganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    OK, that rocks. It shows T'Challa's intelligence & foresight, while still respecting the power level of his opponent. Nicely done.