Page 124 of 357 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    M'Baku is not T'Chall's besty

Telltale games were more like movies than actual video games you had some slight influences and could shift the story to one of 3 conclusions. After 2013 it felt a little too rinse and repeat for me.
    TWD s1 and Wolf was cool.

They dropped the ball with TWD s2, and that's where the cracks started to show for me.

If you recall, they had that s2 prequel DLC "the first 400 days" (or whatever) that had ppl hyped thinking they were going to go mass effect 1-2 by taking the choices you made with the 5 protagonists introduced there and carrying them over to s2... only for TellTales to face-plant on their self-alley oop, like they realized they threw the ball way too high for them to reach. It was 'forgivable' bc one of the endings was a proper emotional send-off to the final characters from s1.. but after that, i was done with their style of games.

The fact that ppl were hyping up their Batman game a year or so ago made me think they were still making some type of profit with their niche... but i guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    - mission
    - t'challa beats ass.
    - some mild exposition about the mission
    - shits doomed
    - T'challa beats a whole lot more ass
    - exposition about tchalla being special
    - killmonger shakes his fist in anger
    - last page reveal

rinse and repeat

It feels dirty complaining about all the action after asking for MORE action in season 1 but yeah, you are pretty much dead on.

Right now, the book is very pretty art, name drops of people in the mythos, lots of action, a slave allegory, and a whole lot of questions
    I was ok with the action in 1 and 2, but by #3 it starts getting a bit repetitive. Esp the same song and dance with the redshirts.

IMO you gotta have proper breathers between action scenes to build emotional investment for your support characters. i.e., Give M'Baku and T'Challa fundamental differences that lead to fun exchanges/heated debates, so that we want M'Baku to survive so we can see more of that. i.e. #2 Give awkward moments, staring, and birds/bees tension between Naka/T'Challa so that we want Nakia to survive even moreso.

Give room to plant some seeds like those, and then go back to the violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I was ok with the action in 1 and 2, but by #3 it starts getting a bit repetitive. Esp the same song and dance with the redshirts.

IMO you gotta have proper breathers between action scenes to build emotional investment for your support characters. i.e., Give M'Baku and T'Challa fundamental differences that lead to fun exchanges/heated debates, so that we want M'Baku to survive so we can see more of that. i.e. #2 Give awkward moments, staring, and birds/bees tension between Naka/T'Challa so that we want Nakia to survive even moreso.

Give room to plant some seeds like those, and then go back to the violence.
    Basically, the only reason we have to care about any of the characters outside of T'challa is ONLY because their names are familiar to us.

If spaceM'baku was named Kyle and spaceNakia was named Glenda... would we really give a **** about them at all lol?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Is episode 2 up on YouTube or anywhere else? Talking Panthers quest

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Basically, the only reason we have to care about any of the characters outside of T'challa is ONLY because their names are familiar to us.

If spaceM'baku was named Kyle and spaceNakia was named Glenda... would we really give a **** about them at all lol?
    They could die horrible deaths and we would care as much as BP did for Hawkeye in that one movie. And he did not care :/

That's the main problem I see in this season. Fight scenes drag on at the expense of time given for character development

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    They could die horrible deaths and we would care as much as BP did for Hawkeye in that one movie. And he did not care :/

That's the main problem I see in this season. Fight scenes drag on at the expense of time given for character development

Do we really want Coates doing character development? lol. Better to stick with this formula. All action and a surprise at the end. Its not great, but it could be worse. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Is episode 2 up on YouTube or anywhere else? Talking Panthers quest
    I don't think so you've got to find a Disney XD account or appropriate cable plan. Episode 1 was a teaser to get you interested.

Episode 2 actually premiered the same day. And it sets things up very nicely.

I'm mad there is no trailer for episode 3
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Do we really want Coates doing character development? lol. Better to stick with this formula. All action and a surprise at the end. Its not great, but it could be worse. lol
    Haha fairpoint

I suppose we can grade on a curve. It couldve been worse. It has been worse

Killmonger lives!!!!!

The J-man

So Killmonger had a baby with Valkyrie... That explains why she wasn't in Infinity Wars!

"A good fight should be like a small play, but played seriously."

- Lee Jun Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    So Killmonger had a baby with Valkyrie... That explains why she wasn't in Infinity Wars!
    After his defeat by Black Panther, Killmonger has a child with Valkyrie, and gets trained by Starhawk to fight the Son of He-Man.

small world
    The J-man

It definitely appears that Coates stories, though claimed to be 12-13 issue long stories, would indeed benefit from being cur in half to 6-7 issue long Story arcs, S1-3 all drag with the plit barely moving, however, I will take this season with it's constant action over the previous. Ad it's been said, it's been worse.

Atleast the KotD power is getting some interesting use. That's been kinda cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

Atleast the KotD power is getting some interesting use. That's been kinda cool
    Is it KoTD?

THe artist is using the same color scheme as the Soul Stalking powers.

IDK how you go from Soul Stalking which was basically an "enhanced senses" upgrade to pulling a RDJ Sherlock Holmes on people.

I would much prefer it if it was just T'challa polymatch uber strategy ten steps ahead brain processing the situation and then reacting. He is ten steps ahead because his raw brain power is anaylzying the fight before it even begins. That would be cool as ****.

And then Coates added the "analyzing" line which makes it seem like tech based to an extent though?

so im confused?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html