Page 125 of 357 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Is it KoTD?

THe artist is using the same color scheme as the Soul Stalking powers.

IDK how you go from Soul Stalking which was basically an "enhanced senses" upgrade to pulling a RDJ Sherlock Holmes on people.

I would much prefer it if it was just T'challa polymatch uber strategy ten steps ahead brain processing the situation and then reacting. He is ten steps ahead because his raw brain power is anaylzying the fight before it even begins. That would be cool as fuck.

And then Coates added the "analyzing" line which makes it seem like tech based to an extent though?

so im confused?
    Its seems like its Thunderbird powers from "The Gifted"/Days of Future Past movie with fancy colors. At least that is how it's being presented.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Its seems like its Thunderbird powers from "The Gifted"/Days of Future Past movie with fancy colors. At least that is how it's being presented.
    This is vitally important for rumble purposes!

We need clarification damnit!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

We need an actual comic book writer..

Is it KoTD?

THe artist is using the same color scheme as the Soul Stalking powers.

IDK how you go from Soul Stalking which was basically an "enhanced senses" upgrade to pulling a RDJ Sherlock Holmes on people.

I would much prefer it if it was just T'challa polymatch uber strategy ten steps ahead brain processing the situation and then reacting. He is ten steps ahead because his raw brain power is anaylzying the fight before it even begins. That would be cool as fuck.

And then Coates added the "analyzing" line which makes it seem like tech based to an extent though?

so im confused?
    I kinda assumed the soul stalking was apart of KotD? That Coates had mentioned that somewhere?

I don't mind it if it's something unique to him. As in, it's how his Uber genius brain is manipulating the soul stalking ability to function that way and it's only due to his polymath genius that allows it to work this way. Also in issue two it appears it's his own ability otherwise Nakia and co wouldn't of been shocked at how he was able to take out the fighter ships if they had the tech as well.

So again, if it's Tchallas genius Uber prep mind manipulating the power further then I'm good

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I kinda assumed the soul stalking was apart of KotD? That Coates had mentioned that somewhere?
    On panel it had something to do with the incursions. I think it was the issue where T'challa finds Shuri it was mentioned.

"king of the dead" being able to track souls makes some sense too I guess lol??

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I honestly didn't understand what was going on in that panel/page yall are talking about.

Now him using his soul-ray vision to see Manifold, I understood what was happening there.

When he grabbed the energy spear in mid air and turned it into a bashenga spear, I sorta understood.

Though I didnt know he could do energy/matter manipulation like that. When is he going to summon zombies? Or do I need to just let that go?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

When he grabbed the energy spear in mid air and turned it into a bashenga spear, I sorta understood.
    I didn't lol.

Spoilers All Day Every Day...

Coates… clarifying something? Actually answering a question in-story?

I didn't lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Coates… clarifying something? Actually answering a question in-story?

Alucard and All Might should have a laugh battle to see which laugh reigns supreme

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Spoilers All Day Every Day...

uh.... disney uploaded this? I'm surprised.

Daniel Kibblesmith on Marvel's Latest Odd Couple -- 'Black Panther vs. Deadpool'

Deadpool is not always Marvel's most reliable team player, and he rubs a lot of people the wrong way -- this is why he's often one of the names in a title that includes the word "versus." In this case, BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL #1. Daniel Kibblesmith, writer of LOCKJAW as well as a staff writer at "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert," has come up with a scenario that involves the Merc with a Mouth and Wakandan royalty, so Marvel.com spoke with him to see how in the world this could have happened.

Marvel.com: So -- Black Panther and Deadpool. Seems like a match made in only the most terrible version of Heaven, but surely a great source for a story. Can you tell us about the birth of this crazy (delightful) idea?

Daniel Kibblesmith: I was finishing up the LOCKJAW miniseries (on sale in paperback now, if you want a book about a hippo-sized teleporting dog who lives on the moon, finding his lost puppy siblings with the help of his bearded, gay, recently dumped, ex-wrestler sidekick). LOCKJAW editor Wil Moss and I bumped into each other at a screening of "Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War." It was our first IRL meeting, despite me working a few blocks away at the Colbert show, and he mentioned wanting to find our next project. The next day he emailed me the best idea for a 2018 Marvel miniseries that I ever heard.

Marvel.com: Deadpool is in search of vibranium in order to save someone who became collateral damage during a Deadpool tussle. Is he being driven by guilt or the opportunity to be a hero?

Daniel Kibblesmith: Right?! Because he's Deadpool! So who knows?! He could be doing it out of guilt, or for the money, or because it's the right thing to do, or for the money, or even for the money! It could be anything! Our opens with Deadpool on a civic responsibility kick trying to help out his community, and he blows it spectacularly on Day One. So his part of the story is all about trying to make things right, and in the end we might find out the person Deadpool was really mad at... was himself. But probably not, he's probably just mad at Black Panther.

Marvel.com: Surely Black Panther and Deadpool can’t spend a whole story fighting just each other. What kinds of obstacles will they have to deal with besides each other?
    Daniel Kibblesmith: So, Deadpool has been in a bunch of these superhero "versus" stories at this point -- and since he's Deadpool, he knows it. He's pretty sure that Issues #1 and #2 are just a big misunderstanding, and by Issue #3 they'll be teaming up to fight a real villain. No spoilers on who that villain might be, but BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL #1 does come out around Halloween, and they do mention Halloween, and also they fight Jack O'Lantern. That being said, just because you can break the fourth wall doesn't mean you're always right. The "real" villain of the story might be something else entirely. Like illiteracy, the silent killer.

Marvel.com: What kind of collaboration did you have with artist Ricardo López Ortiz?

Daniel Kibblesmith: Ricardo is amazing. He and I both live in New York, but we still do everything over email, which anyone else who lives in New York will relate to. In the scripts, I lay down as many potential visuals as I can to make sure he has plenty of suggestions to work with, but I can never anticipate how much style, and expressiveness, and all the insane kinetic energy he puts into every panel, especially the action sequences. And he draws a fantastic Shuri. The first time I saw his take on T'Challa and Shuri I said out loud, "Those are my kids! I love them!" I think fans of indie comics, street-art, and manga would really enjoy his work, and if those kinds of comics are usually your jam, but you love Black Panther and Deadpool from the movies, we really hope you pick up our humble little blockbuster Marvel cross-over.

Marvel.com: Is there any chance that both Black Panther and Deadpool could learn Very Valuable Lessons from each other?

Daniel Kibblesmith: I want to say yes. I really, really want to say yes. It's normal to want things. It's human.

Marvel.com: Thanks so much for taking the time, Daniel! It’s greatly appreciated!

Daniel Kibblesmith: Thank you for having me, and also thank you to local comic shops everywhere and everyone who keeps them in business. If you're reading this, find me on social media and shoot me a selfie with BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL #1 in your local comic book store. Or, if you're waiting for the paperback, maybe a selfie holding up a decorative gourd? That would also be seasonally appropriate.
    BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL #1, written by Daniel Kibblesmith with art by Ricardo López Ortiz, goes on sale Wednesday, October 24! You can pre-order it now online or at your local comic shop!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=57449244

"… and Black Panther is in the book too."

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    OMG Yes!!!!!

I thought you were going to stretch out the Killmonger reveal for a few episodes later. But glad we cut to the chase. It was obviously him talking to Tiger Shark.

No Dora's rocking with BP huh. I guess its only Atlantians not a major threat to his royal highness. Atuma better watch it with that tone tho or he gonna catch something

The J-man