Page 210 of 357 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 5350
    Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

My question is if this is the future time, then where is the vibranium planet in the past? Vibranium is the most sought after metal in the universe and there is a planet of it that no one has discovered as yet.

As soon as T'Challa gets back he should head over there pronto.
    Last edited by LastManStanding; 11-02-2018 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Assuming that they are already developed and powered with nen or nen-like powers in the MU, then yes it would be a tougher fight, however not something that Tchalla and Wakanda couldn't handle. One thing I think is interesting about these characters is that it would really highlight T'Challas specialty, which is prep and using unorthodox method's hut the big thing here is that Wakandan tech is more advanced then anything in the hunter x Hunter world, and after analysing how their power works, I think the killing blow would be a modified nullifying weapon to stop their power from working.

Given knuckles ability to cancel out the use of nen with his ability, this is definitely possible to make a weapon to mimic that. Ultimately this could be an event like secret invasion, where I think Wakanda would be able to hold their own whereas the Avengers and like would have a harder time for their eventual win
    Yup. You make some good points. I’d have to agree. Would be cool to see. T’challa would definitely outsmart them in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post
    My question is if this is the future time, then where is the vibranium planet in the past? Vibranium is the most sought after metal in the universe and there is a planet of it that no one has discovered as yet.

As soon as T'Challa gets back he should head over there pronto.
    I honestly can't believe we didn't get a, "T'challa goes to space to find Vibranium" arc after Doom War.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Doom war never happened and the vibranium was never dues ex machina'd away

T'Challa also never had incurable CTE

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Reminds me of the Honest Trailer joking about how T'Challa doesn't quip .

Man, if all you needed to do to beat Ultron was press a button on his body, he'd go out in like two minutes every battle .

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Reminds me of the Honest Trailer joking about how T'Challa doesn't quip .

Man, if all you needed to do to beat Ultron was press a button on his body, he'd go out in like two minutes every battle .
    That person should have seen EMH

Tony: T'Challa I gave you an order

BP: I considered it a suggestion

Tony: Don't go after that guy out of revenge (with Cap)

BP: In Wakanda the ancients consider revenge as...

Tony to the person standing next to him: You see what I have to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    my son watched this a few days ago and for some reason found it hilarious.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    love the silver int he dark, looks sick

Ultimate Member

Office Depot now sells Black Panther trades.

We used to have semi-intense debates about it at HEF forum but i've always been of the opinion that T'Challa is an underutilized anime character (black + anime = blackime? banime?)

KotD is essentially a neutered/underdeveloped version of All Might's One for All, and force push suit ability is essentially Golden City Smash in the making (we should trade mark that phrase actually). Bast's blessings if not the heart shaped herb are plot devices for activating his Nen (enabling him to channel iron fist type ish or simply 'enhance' his speed/physical attributes), and what we saw him do against Kraven in last week's episode (speed feat/turned kraven super slow mo) is straight up blackime. And of course the dropped plot line of shadow physics, which is a dues ex machina for anything.

My point has always been that there's really no reason to keep him chained to the batman's and cap's of the world when he is a fundamentally different character than either of those two in resources, scope, and mystic/religious power sourcing

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    We used to have semi-intense debates about it at HEF forum but i've always been of the opinion that T'Challa is an underutilized anime character (black + anime = blackime? banime?)

KotD is essentially a neutered/underdeveloped version of All Might's One for All, and force push suit ability is essentially Golden City Smash in the making (we should trade mark that phrase actually). Bast's blessings if not the heart shaped herb are plot devices for activating his Nen (enabling him to channel iron fist type ish or simply 'enhance' his speed/physical attributes), and what we saw him do against Kraven in last week's episode (speed feat/turned kraven super slow mo) is straight up blackime. And of course the dropped plot line of shadow physics, which is a dues ex machina for anything.

My point has always been that there's really no reason to keep him chained to the batman's and cap's of the world when he is a fundamentally different character than either of those two in resources, scope, and mystic/religious power sourcing
    very good point

we always talk about T'Challa arsenal/gadget's but what is really annoying is that T'Challa's power level is outdated and makes no since in the context in which he got them if you really think about

T'Challa is supposedly "super powered " by The Panther god "bast" and is only "peak human" basically Captain America level physical stat's

I mean seriously this man T'Challa is a avatar for a god, A protector of a whole civilization, A mystically powered superhero/Warrior and he is only "peak human" or a little above it ? seriously That shit is outdated and lame as hell

other superhero have bin updated with the times to stay badass like batman knowing every martial art's known to man, and basically "quietly" having Black panther,Captain America level physical stat's/ wonder women went from having the style of a superpowered Rhythmic gymnastics to wonder women basically swagger jacking Xena warrior princess hole style/ Aquaman went from talking to fish to controlling sea monsters, wolverine went from having healing factor to literally being unkillable. all of these upgrades and updating made sense in context of who these characters are

i mean spider-man already has formidable power-set just from the radioactive spider bite, web shooter's and genius IQ .... but he get a suit loaded with high-tech gadget and weapons in homecoming to stay a head of the game in cool factor and power ranking even if it mean's crossing over and stepping on other character types toe's

now that T'challa/Black Panther is a big money maker and a pop culture hit hopefully he gets that same treatment
    Last edited by hbky2j; 11-02-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

What kind of anime? Long running (one piece), 12-26 episode single story(Attack on Titan), or individual episodes with a minor main plot(Cowboy Bebop)?