Page 228 of 357 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    my conspiracy theory is that they added it in at the last possible second using CGI just to give BP something to do after his movie came back huge.

It was so quick and eventually pointless (he got back up obviously) that it didn't seem important to the plot. It was so quick that the CGI didn't need to be perfect because it was a flash and it moved on.
    This makes a lot of sense. The timing of it was so off and insignificant.

It was obvious they wanted to just shine light on the comedic interactions, i.e. Cap/Thor/Groot and Bucky/Rocket but that was the only place to squeeze in some 11th hour cgi add-ins

There's no way BP and Black Dwarf encounter each other in the heat of battle... and then simply call a truce to go fight other people after one punch lol

That goes against how both of them are wired

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I thought the specific area thing was already covered by the comics, but actually I just thought about it this way:

Like my ideas for the super claws, but instead as boots. Same exact concept as a light exoskeleton that requires sufficient energy to deploy and operate. He can use them for the jumps as you said because these store massive amounts of energy, but also in combat.

And then you can have a combination of him using both. The only thing is I imagine the claws bit to not be kinetic energy (even though it users that to power up). Though it could work that way with no problem, I wanted it to be like his energy daggers in which it has a different energy output and can be used to counter others as well as cause damage. But the boots can be kinetic energy though.
    It was (season 1 of Coates), but it was lame lol

So it's up to us to make it fiya

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah I was thoroughly underwhelmed by IW use of the force push like when T'Challa hits Black dwarf, it just looks... Awkward. Like dwarf should of been cratered or knocked back at least 10 feet

Anyways the energy absorbing should slowly charge by his own movements for some energy attack's, but the big counters come from taking hits.

Wakadouken, Energy Guantlets, and Golden City Smash should all be taken now
    Now that MoS let the cat out the bag, i think it's clear they didn't have enough time to cgi a crater and all that adobe after effects ish, since this was probably added 2 weeks before the movie came out haha

for the longest that scene was just weird to me in what was otherwise a pretty fluid set piece; smh @ the Russos

I liked the scene. He Deboed him with one hit. Then he wandered off into the forest cause he didn't want no more. "That's my bike punk". lol

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Yeah I was thoroughly underwhelmed by IW use of the force push like when T'Challa hits Black dwarf, it just looks... Awkward. Like dwarf should of been cratered or knocked back at least 10 feet

Anyways the energy absorbing should slowly charge by his own movements for some energy attack's, but the big counters come from taking hits.

Wakadouken, Energy Guantlets, and Golden City Smash should all be taken now
    my conspiracy theory is that they added it in at the last possible second using CGI just to give BP something to do after his movie came back huge.

It was so quick and eventually pointless (he got back up obviously) that it didn't seem important to the plot. It was so quick that the CGI didn't need to be perfect because it was a flash and it moved on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    This makes a lot of sense. The timing of it was so off and insignificant.

It was obvious they wanted to just shine light on the comedic interactions, i.e. Cap/Thor/Groot and Bucky/Rocket but that was the only place to squeeze in some 11th hour cgi add-ins

There's no way BP and Black Dwarf encounter each other in the heat of battle... and then simply call a truce to go fight other people after one punch lol

That goes against how both of them are wired
    In my head Cull Obsidian was never taken out by Banner in the Hulkbuster and instead this is how it went down:

- Cull starts smashing Wakandan soldiers

- T'Challa lunges and hits him with a kinetic powered punch

- Cull is knocked down, rolls back several feet, but slows and stops himself on his hands and knees

- The two face each other and lunge at each other

- Cull tries to pound and stomp on T'Challa, but he evades and eventually gets on top of him and starts scratching his face

- Cull gets annoyed and throws T'Challa off him, and follows up with flinging dirt, soil and rock from the ground at him

- T'Challa suit absorbs the force (though staggered) and lunges at Cull again, returning the favour by kneeing him in the face and delivering a kinetic power slash to the calf.

- Cull grunts in pain and swings his hand back to hit T'Challa, who doesn't dodge completely in time and is flung back again.

- T'Challa is momentarily dazed, but looks beside him to see a sonic spear beside him, gets up and kicks the spear into his hand as Cull runs at him

- Cull stops halfway to throw his cable hammer at him, which T'Challa dodges and grabs hold of

- Cull retracts the hammer, pulling T'Challa along and T'Challa using this momentum, drives the sonic spear into Cull's shoulder, which explodes with sonic energy

- Cull growls in pain and tries to swat T'Challa off, who is already around him and jumps off him by kicking the back of his head

- Cull turns around and pulls the spear out of his shoulder, growling again

- T'Challa, watching the beast, calls out for a Dora Milaje to throw him a spear

- Cull comes for T'Challa slower, but T'Challa with all his might throws the electrified spear with sheer speed and accuracy into the spear into the gash, wounding Cull again as the spear goes throw his whole shoulder and stuns him, and Cull falls to his knees.

- "Now, you are done," T'Challa says as he backflips away just in time as a charging Rhino impales Cull and drives him away from sight, killing him.

- T'Challa does his best superhero landing, and Wakandan soldiers start cheering around as T'Challa soaks in the moment
    Last edited by Blind Wedjat; 11-06-2018 at 03:08 PM.

The banner/hulk thing better pay off in avengers 4 because Banner was tge weakest part of IW.

If tchalla wasnt gonna get that BD kill, he shoulda teamed up with cap to kill corvus.

Oh well. 1.3 billy
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I truly believe that when the two sides marched out to discuss possible terms of surrender that T'challa should have issued a challenge to single combat, him being the sovereign and all. where after quick exchanges Black Panther dismantles Black Dwarf ala Secret Invasion style....on screen of course. The Black Order then decides to attack anyway.

The banner/hulk thing better pay off in avengers 4 because Banner was tge weakest part of IW.

If tchalla wasnt gonna get that BD kill, he shoulda teamed up with cap to kill corvus.

Oh well. 1.3 billy
    Banner Killing BD was the worst jobbing of the movie.. and vision was jobbed hard throughout

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I truly believe that when the two sides marched out to discuss possible terms of surrender that T'challa should have issued a challenge to single combat, him being the sovereign and all. where after quick exchanges Black Panther dismantles Black Dwarf ala Secret Invasion style....on screen of course. The Black Order then decides to attack anyway.
    What would be the agreed upon terms if T'Challa hypothetically loses? Would he agree to surrender Vision? Cause that would be sort of messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    What would be the agreed upon terms if T'Challa hypothetically loses? Would he agree to surrender Vision? Cause that would be sort of messed up.
    Either way it wouldn't make a difference, plus being a King that's not out of the realm of possibility. On top of that of questioned about it T'Challa would likely respond with "A King never yields" or something super fly like that

Oh well. 1.3 billy
    Yea, ish was lame. But, let's be reality, after all the d-riding and screen time Thor and Ironman got in A3, you know damn well it's gon be Hulk and Cap's turn in A4, with some sentimental Widow/Hawkeye ish that nobody cares about. Ppl fake-outraging about Carol but she'll be as involved as BP/Wakanda was, i.e. glorified background noise. Hulk gon land a decisive blow against Thanos if not outbox the purple man during the 3rd act, and they no-doubt already have some crowd-pleasing (or crying) climatic moment for Rogers, akin to Thor arriving in Wakanda scene.

I don't care for none of that, so I'm actually not looking forward to A4 like i was before watching A3. Looking like a whole lot of no-BP until the 3rd act or epilogue. Unless they do the time travel and it involves some alternate-BP/Wakanda that they had to shoe in because of 1.3 billy bills

Either way it wouldn't make a difference, plus being a King that's not out of the realm of possibility. On top of that of questioned about it T'Challa would likely respond with "A King never yields" or something super fly like that
    I'm sort of assuming it wouldn't make a difference, which is probably why they wouldn't bother.

If the bad guys loses, they probably would attack anyways because they are bad guys. And if T'Challa loses I frankly would assume he wouldn't hand over the mind gem even if he lost, because that would just be stupid. I think they would just fight to fight. Which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but it likely wouldn't accomplish anything either.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm sort of assuming it wouldn't make a difference, which is probably why they wouldn't bother.

If the bad guys loses, they probably would attack anyways because they are bad guys. And if T'Challa loses I frankly would assume he wouldn't hand over the mind gem even if he lost, because that would just be stupid. I think they would just fight to fight. Which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but it likely wouldn't accomplish anything either.
    The whole point would be a cool moment for BP to shine and take down one of the bad guys

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    You've probably talked about it before, but along the lines of what Evans did in Rise where BP was able to concentrate the stored up kinetic force in specific areas, how do you feel about the Force Push being transfered to his legs in order to explode upward in a massive jump? I think Ezyo's mentioned it before. Or to store it all in his arm/fist for a big punch like All Might lol? I think the scattered everywhere force push bubble is cool and all but what would be next evolution fun would be if he can release it in specific directions, like he stores enough and then can destory a car and send it flying with one karate kick.

I think that's the next practical thing for his suit in BP 2, outside of giving him new add-ons to it.
    that how i thought the ability would be used from the get go to an enhance his hand2hand combat striking punches/kicks/knees damage output with character above him in weight class

something like this

Oh well. 1.3 billy
    Banner is always the weakest part of the movies. The last time I cared about Bruce Banner was incredible Hulk. He was okay in Ragnarok but all we really care about is Hulk. If Disney wanted to cut money they could just use CGI Hulk instead
    The J-man