Page 233 of 357 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    The part about quieting everything around him and his team is pretty much how he made the first one, so this is really good news. No doubt there's pressure but I believe in his vision, and I hope he and his team keep believing in that vision, and that he turns out a great film we can all be proud of.

You can do it, Coogler!
    He established such a strong foundation in the first movie. Everyone loves the core cast and they each have some pretty clear trajectories ("you know, you would make a great queen if..") and things to do (outreach program) and sort out (incarcerated traitorous hubby and best friend).

He went above and beyond by laying out these storylines and outlining his vision while still leaving many variables left to explore (merchant tribe, river tribe, etc).

So it'll be interesting how much of a time jump we have, and of course who all the new characters and villains will be introduced to make hell for the beloved core cast.

I was just thinking...

Shuri's lab needs better security.

Killmonger just walks in there and takes that suit?

No fail safe? no security measure?

Come on, Shur. At least add a 4 digit pass code lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I was just thinking...

Shuri's lab needs better security.

Killmonger just walks in there and takes that suit?

No fail safe? no security measure?

Come on, Shur. At least add a 4 digit pass code lol
    Haha she has other scientists and staff working there, so Killmonger was probably like "i have king of your world privileges, open this bitch up!" It's probably more NASA building than it is hidden batcave, from the public's stand point.

Now how she had the wherewithal to grab the necklace without knowing her brother and zuri were about to take serious Ls in the waterfalls, that's some major woman intuition right there

Speaking of Shuri, major spoilers guys but Letitia Wright's been confirmed to return for Black Panther 2

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/the...r-2-returning/

Letitia Wright's Shuri is confirmed for Avengers 4 and Black Panther 2 return

Deadline reports that the British actress (and Black Panther favourite) recently completed filming on Avengers 4 – presumably referring to the movie's reshoots.

It also confirms what we would have expected – that she will star in Black Panther 2 when it arrives as part of the MCU's Phase 4.

Shuri was last seen knocked aside by Corvus Glaive as Thanos' forces invaded Wakanda to capture Vision's Mind Stone.
    I know this is shocking news guys but let's make sure we maintain the decorum in this forum as we unravel this news

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Haha she has other scientists and staff working there, so Killmonger was probably like "i have king of your world privileges, open this bitch up!" It's probably more NASA building than it is hidden batcave, from the public's stand point.

Now how she had the wherewithal to grab the necklace without knowing her brother and zuri were about to take serious Ls in the waterfalls, that's some major woman intuition right there

Still needs that "princess security code" for that super dooper stuff
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Can we start sending Coogler Pantherjack clips?
    You think Boseman can pull off all the random spinning ?

Ultimate Member

https://thehub.dallasisd.org/2018/11...day-on-wheels/

Students at J.N. Ervin Elementary School got a closeup look at Dallas Police cars, a DART bus and one special vehicle few get to see in person – one of the 10 Lexus LC500 cars used in the movie Black Panther – complete with simulated scratches and bullet holes.

During the “Career Day on Wheels,” students talked to police officers and DART representatives, as well as Toyota employees who, along with the special Lexus coupe, brought a more standard version and a giant Toyota Tundra pickup.

Toyota has a special partnership with Ervin Elementary that includes pairing students with company employees who help them read through TutorMate, an online tutoring program.

Anybody else feel that the cover of Avengers #10 is disrespectful to Tchalla as "leader" of this team. If it was an cover with past team members to celebrate the 700 issue I wouldn't say anything, but since it is just the new team, why they making it look like Cap is the leader? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Anybody else feel that the cover of Avengers #10 is disrespectful to Tchalla as "leader" of this team. If it was an cover with past team members to celebrate the 700 issue I wouldn't say anything, but since it is just the new team, why they making it look like Cap is the leader? lol
    Leader or not, Steve always seems to get center stage in group photos. It's sort of his thing. I remember this same discussion with Uncanny Avenger covers back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Leader or not, Steve always seems to get center stage in group photos. It's sort of his thing. I remember this same discussion with Uncanny Avenger covers back in the day.
    That's just what the problem is. You can't say he's the leader then make so many moves that communicate that he's not. This, when include the X-Men red thing has the slow creep of shade manipulations. I'm getting the feel that this company might be setting up things for pandering purposes with no intention to put real weight behind Panther's leadership. Are we gonna get the Aaron that disrespected T'challa over the one that made him a bad-ass? The next few series I think should really tell if they are going down the road to Gimpchalla!

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

This is honestly all kinds of hilarious.
    good on the students, but thats a bad look for the teacher oh my goodness
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Ah Yes, "it's sorta his thing" the excuse for why it's okay for T'Challa to be the leader of the Avengers in name only..

How about holding marvel to an actual standard and call then out when they let crap like x red and this cover go out

BANNED

FB_IMG_1541831144897.jpg

Killmonger #3 Art

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Now THAT is gorgeous